Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snakes on a Plane!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother****ing snakes.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its worth going to the cinema to see?

I was planning on it this wednesday. I heard its good but it does just look like some tacky action film thriller?

Is it more?

Sarge On!

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, it was one of the best movies ive seen in the theaters. The audience was really into it and cheering/laughing the whole time. It doesnt take itself to seriously, but thats what makes it so funny.:up:

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
honestly, it was one of the best movies ive seen in the theaters. The audience was really into it and cheering/laughing the whole time. It doesnt take itself to seriously, but thats what makes it so funny.:up:
QFT

That movie was definately worth the ten bucks I paid to see it. There were at least five standing ovations throughout the movie by the audience and we all cheered whenever a snake attacked a character. If this doesn't win movie of the year, we just may have to unleash the snakes.:D

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the stupidest movie I've ever seen. Yet at the same time it was the best movie-going experience I've ever had.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimmicks In The Theatre

LAWLS

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! I saw it today. I was slightly disapointed but the movie still kicked ass! ROFL "Enough is enough! I am getting sick and tired of these mother-****ing snakes on this mother-****ing plane!!!"

Reaction score
Yeah, as others are saying, this movie should definitely be seen with some friends and it'd be best to see it in a packed theater at night. The crowd gets REALLY into it, but it works perfectly with the movie.

Whatever you do, don't go see it at a Wednesday afternoon Matinee.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saw it on opening night in a packed theater, definitely a great experience. The movie itself was ridiculously stupid, but that's what made it funny.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I HATED it! It was utter trash but I didn't find it funny because I've seen this kind of thing done to death. It has surprised me to see anyone saying anything positive about it.

I think it's marketed to try and make it some kind of cult film. Clever marketing because it seems to be working.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this many people saying go see it....i will have too.

Possible to take a girl to see or is it purely something you should see with your mates?

I will be going on my "Orange Wednesdays"

So....girl or mates for this one....Considering i took a girl to go see "My super ex girlfriend" and ended up sleeping with her that night.

Sarge On!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
WTF!!! it was good??? I thought Sammy J was just taking another bad role in a shatty movie...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Tomatoes said:
Possible to take a girl to see or is it purely something you should see with your mates?
Bring everyone dude! The more people the better. If you have to choose just one though, then its up to you. I'm sure either one would be great.