"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Smoothie Flavors

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
There is a coffee shop that i frequent because it makes the most delicious smoothies...I usually like to get one for lunch when im on the run...Anyway there is this HB8 there..Shes a blonde...and she practically wears a bathing suit for her work outfit...All the female employees do...Ive been talking to her off an on for about a month now as I come into get my smoothie...So last week I came in and she was like "you get the same smoothie all the time, why dont you try something new..." initially i stuck with my choice...but I was in a what the hell kinda mood so i asked her what she recommended....she recommended "Berried Pleasure"..........I went with her recommendation and thought nothing of it even though the flavor intrigued me...I just realized that she was coming onto me...I think she was telling me that she enjoyed "buried pleasure"!!!!!LMFAO...Its funny how a woman can come onto to you subtley like that...Next time I go in I am going to walk up to her and tell her that I think I am in the mood for some "berried pleasure" and if she responds favorably i am going to set up a date at the beach with some "berried pleasure on the side"
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Originally posted by sustainable007
There is a coffee shop that i frequent because it makes the most delicious smoothies...I usually like to get one for lunch when im on the run...Anyway there is this HB8 there..Shes a blonde...and she practically wears a bathing suit for her work outfit...All the female employees do...Ive been talking to her off an on for about a month now as I come into get my smoothie...So last week I came in and she was like "you get the same smoothie all the time, why dont you try something new..." initially i stuck with my choice...but I was in a what the hell kinda mood so i asked her what she recommended....she recommended "Berried Pleasure"..........I went with her recommendation and thought nothing of it even though the flavor intrigued me...I just realized that she was coming onto me...I think she was telling me that she enjoyed "buried pleasure"!!!!!LMFAO...Its funny how a woman can come onto to you subtley like that...Next time I go in I am going to walk up to her and tell her that I think I am in the mood for some "berried pleasure" and if she responds favorably i am going to set up a date at the beach with some "berried pleasure on the side"

If you think that she has a thing for you, go a little easy and kinda tease. Request something that will cover your mouth with her frothy desirable flavors. Topped with Dirty Sanchez and pearl necklace for her, your treat.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
You're kidding, right?! haha

Dude, please tell me there is more to this, much more, than what you initially wrote.

Cause from I see here she was not comin on to you. But hey, go for it anyway. Let's us know how it goes when you suggest buried pleasure in the sand or some shiet, haha. No, but seriously, let us know how it goes.

Time for my beddy by time!


-Soma
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Originally posted by sustainable007
There is a coffee shop that i frequent because it makes the most delicious smoothies...I usually like to get one for lunch when im on the run...Anyway there is this HB8 there..Shes a blonde...and she practically wears a bathing suit for her work outfit...All the female employees do...Ive been talking to her off an on for about a month now as I come into get my smoothie...So last week I came in and she was like "you get the same smoothie all the time, why dont you try something new..." initially i stuck with my choice...but I was in a what the hell kinda mood so i asked her what she recommended....she recommended "Berried Pleasure"..........I went with her recommendation and thought nothing of it even though the flavor intrigued me...I just realized that she was coming onto me...I think she was telling me that she enjoyed "buried pleasure"!!!!!LMFAO...Its funny how a woman can come onto to you subtley like that...Next time I go in I am going to walk up to her and tell her that I think I am in the mood for some "berried pleasure" and if she responds favorably i am going to set up a date at the beach with some "berried pleasure on the side"

If you think that she has a thing for you, go a little easy and kinda tease. Request something that will cover your mouth with her frothy desirable flavors.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sensible juan

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
West coast Africa
Originally posted by sustainable007
...Next time I go in I am going to walk up to her and tell her that I think I am in the mood for some "berried pleasure" and if she responds favorably i am going to set up a date at the beach with some "berried pleasure on the side"

Action without words is infact like a smoothie flavours very fluffy

when it comes to playing this game there is no second chance, do what you got do now.Why cant you do it the first time oh she is going to slap you. Tell me when was the last time you remove a pant. Common mate kill that jitters and go get your date remove some panties and rump away.

-Sensible Juan
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Be thankful she didn't suggest cookies and cream.
 

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Round 2

I went back into the smoothie bar...She was there...BTW: She noticed my Kerry Edwards Shirt and even though shes a Bush supporter it gave us conversation material...I said to her: "I think I am in the mood for some berried pleasure but i pronounced it buried..haha..." We talked some more and she asked me what i did last nite...I told her I was out barhopping on near the beach...She asked me what i do for a job..and then she told me what she did last nite...I chose to let this fester some more cause i realized that i was in a situation where "Doc Love's captive audience principle" applied...I see this chick twice a week so what I am going to do is continue DJ'n her and raising her IL until I think i have peaked it....then ill go for digits and bang this chick on the first date...The heated political argument we got into gave me the sense that she enjoyed every minute...I think she is one of those women that intentionally starts arguments in order to get some intense sex....Ill keep you guys posted...BTW: There are 4 other hot chicks working in this establisment so I think that preserving my mystery and being patient is going to get me some buried pleasure soon enuff...
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Congrats. You've just won an all-expense-paid trip to the main forum.

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
This reminds me of Seinfield episode whith "timeless art of seduction"...:D ...
I swear dude...just ask her out!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
You miss the point

The thing that gets missed on this forum alot is that when you force your hand to early you hint of desperation.....I think that is why alot of guys strike out so much because they try a cold approach on first sighting, where as if they were patient and applied the captive audience principle then victory probabilities would be much higher...of course there are exceptions such as when you dont know if youll see a woman again, but when you know you have a woman that youll see frequently, why not wait until just the right time.....
 
Top