Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoking

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't properly date a woman who smoked. It would get on my nerves and, worse, I'd end up smoking when drunk or whatever on account of being around it.

I couldn't care less for a hookup, though. I've found that girls who smoke are often more down for hooking up on the first night. I also smoke weed occasionally and have used that many times to pull, so I can hardly judge.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
against the grain, girl I spent time with before smoked often. the taste and atmosphere were a bit of a turn ON. otherwise, she was clean. in this case, the smoke added something to the situation.

yes, smoking is bad according to the surgeon general and so on. the actual effects of nicotine are positive and calming for ppl that are moody. probably partly why it is addictive, most things that make a person feel better are addictive.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking is on my dealbreaker list. That being said, I smoked for over 20 years, hand rollies, no filters. Quitting was one of the hardest things I ever did. I just could not leave them alone. I finally used Wellbutrin to get off them. I started again twice and finally put them down, hopefully for good eight years ago. I love, love, love nicotine and don’t ever want to be a slave to it again. Nowadays I think it stinks and don’t want to be tempted so won’t date a smoker.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether a woman smokes or not is way down on my list of deal breakers. If she has tattoos or a bastard kid(s) that’s way more of a dealbreaker than her smoking.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a smoker years ago. So was the wife. We both quit years ago. Very gross habit and a waste of $$$

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but I also dont mind if a woman has one or two tatts as long as they arent trashy. Its pretty common for a lot of attractive women to have some type of writing tatt on their collarbone or wrist. A lot of tatts or trashy tatts are a deal breaker.

The tattoos dont affect my health if I am around them. Smoking does.
Logically you are right.

I’m the other way. Tattoos turn me off but smoking, as long as she is remotely hot and fertile, is OK. As long as it’s not a pack a day.