"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smiling, good or bad?

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I've read a lot of conflicting information on this one.

A lot of the advice I read says to smile a lot.

Some (David DeAngelo for example) say to keep it to a minimum.

It sounds like both approaches can work, but how do I tell which is best for me?

One thing I know is that I'm horrible at smiling on demand. It just looks stupid. I have a decent smile when something happens that I can't help smiling about, but when I try to smile deliberately for a photo or something it just looks stupid. Is this something I should really work on, or can I make the rarely-smiling approach work?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
David DeAngelo is an idiot, you should smile a lot, if you where really overdoing it you would know. If you cant smile then dont but you can practice in front of the mirror, smiling is good.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
What does Mysetery say to do?
 

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
smile when u want to and dont wen u dont want to.. simple as that.

smiling when your not in the mood is being fake.

you can always get that gel the contestants from the miss america use to hold your smile up ... or was it the butt cream?!?!?!?

:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
check mate kid DD is not an idiot and smiling is good in moderation if you smile constantly ou will look like a ****head.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Would you like a cold ass? Don't you feel warm inside ewhen someone smiles at you? I sure do. Deangelo can go blow his mancocks. Minimum...wtf is he saying. Smile when you greet ppeople and otherwise, just smile whenver you feel like it. There is not rule. A constant smile means you're gay though.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
some days i smille the whole time, im just happy, many people point out im always smiling, and people are warm about it.

PS: doncode... David DeAngelo IS an idiot
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
I think De Angelo is trying to get guys to become like James Bond.

He says not to smile but to "smirk" or give half smiles.

It works for him.. I mean I bet he bangs 100s to 1000s of chicks so go Dave.

I really don't understand those people who read only DYD's eBook and become successful. I have read it a few times and have really only helped double my interactions with women. There is so much more I had to learn outside of DYD's stuff to really get it.

Anyway, I am more for being natural and not worrying about anything like smiles as much.
 

Virtú

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
IMO, don't smile (or laugh) if you don't do it very well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Virtú
IMO, don't smile (or laugh) if you don't do it very well.
How are you supposed to do that? What do you mean do it well?
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
How about this:
What will it say about YOU if you stop smiling because somebody on here TOLD you it isn't good??
 
Top