Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small dilemma - help

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys been on the road for a while busy working on my business and flowing around life.

I need some help on this dilemma, a field report that's a bit odd.

Yesterday I went to a ****tailbar and my friend and I sat down at a table next to 2 young blonde girls.

As soon as we sat we started to chat up the girls and they liked us, especially me, I felt that.

After a while I asked the girls what kind of work they did. The one this thread is a about told me she's in university (medical school) and that she got dropped out of work due contract/financial issues. She needs work. So I actually need a hostess in my shop (business) now. I'm looking for one for months.

So I told her about my business and she send me an e-mail and gave me her number, she wants to work for me.

The thing is, the girl came to sit down next to me, flirted with me and touched me regularly. She kino'ed for hours like attracted and interested women do.

I played it like a boss/player like I am and entertained them with small talk, adventurous questions and humor. They were talking and going in their feminine nature like girls do when they feel comfortable and liked. She kind off opened up to me and looked at me deeply and long, if we were somewhere else with a drink or two I would kiss her. She invited me with her eyes and body language.

I did everything perfectly and the time went on like a train. We sat there having fun from 21:30 to 2:00, closing time. She also mentioned a movie party at her house and if I was free saturdaynight, I told her I didn't have plans yet but kind of dodged a real answer.

So I want her to work for me but I also want to f*ck her, thing is there are 1000000000000 women ofcourse but she is smart and blonde, just what I like. We vibed really well too, she's interesting.

But, I texted her now to and she wants to come to my shop to have a conversation about work and she kind of wants to start saturday.

How to play this?

My goal is letting her work for me but also plate her, and she is gf potential. Outgoing, smart, blonde, young, the kind of girl I look for.

She didn't mention any guys in her life and we even had some small talk about cex.

Well romance and work is never a good idea, especially because its my business.

How should I play this? I think I like her more in my bedroom then in work, I can find another girl to work for me eventually.

But she looked like she was struggling wheter she wanted to f*ck me and date me the next day or go for the work road.

What should I do? I'm also afraid to make a direct date move and lose her because of her intentions. I just don't know. What's a good move or should I play the waiting game and how?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys been on the road for a while busy working on my business and flowing around life.

I need some help on this dilemma, a field report that's a bit odd.

Yesterday I went to a ****tailbar and my friend and I sat down at a table next to 2 young blonde girls.

As soon as we sat we started to chat up the girls and they liked us, especially me, I felt that.

After a while I asked the girls what kind of work they did. The one this thread is a about told me she's in university (medical school) and that she got dropped out of work due contract/financial issues. She needs work. So I actually need a hostess in my shop (business) now. I'm looking for one for months.

So I told her about my business and she send me an e-mail and gave me her number, she wants to work for me.

The thing is, the girl came to sit down next to me, flirted with me and touched me regularly. She kino'ed for hours like attracted and interested women do.

I played it like a boss/player like I am and entertained them with small talk, adventurous questions and humor. They were talking and going in their feminine nature like girls do when they feel comfortable and liked. She kind off opened up to me and looked at me deeply and long, if we were somewhere else with a drink or two I would kiss her. She invited me with her eyes and body language.

I did everything perfectly and the time went on like a train. We sat there having fun from 21:30 to 2:00, closing time. She also mentioned a movie party at her house and if I was free saturdaynight, I told her I didn't have plans yet but kind of dodged a real answer.

So I want her to work for me but I also want to f*ck her, thing is there are 1000000000000 women ofcourse but she is smart and blonde, just what I like. We vibed really well too, she's interesting.

But, I texted her now to and she wants to come to my shop to have a conversation about work and she kind of wants to start saturday.

How to play this?

My goal is letting her work for me but also plate her, and she is gf potential. Outgoing, smart, blonde, young, the kind of girl I look for.

She didn't mention any guys in her life and we even had some small talk about cex.

Well romance and work is never a good idea, especially because its my business.

How should I play this? I think I like her more in my bedroom then in work, I can find another girl to work for me eventually.

But she looked like she was struggling wheter she wanted to f*ck me and date me the next day or go for the work road.

What should I do? I'm also afraid to make a direct date move and lose her because of her intentions. I just don't know. What's a good move or should I play the waiting game and how?
How it looks you have two options. To actually go through the motions of a date or otherwise this is no more that a netflix and chill type of girl. Remember get her home phone number. Take the seven days and end up closing. No use overthinking because you are right there are 10000000 of other girls. In the past I've moved her party to my house and invited another girl had nothing going on with. If anything my house at some point looked like I had too many girls over. You get the picture same rules apply. Remember not to let 3 months pass by if you do decide to turn this into your girlfriend. Good move you did talk about cex that really opens stuff up to more... so many plus' in your favor. Last one usually don't use text to escalate. Remember text doesn't help your cause.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you text or send any e-mails, be sure to write her as it's being shared with the labor board or her attorney. I'm serious.

While it might look like you're in a sweet spot, we're in a different social climate these days. With this being expressed, I don't think the odds are in your (or any man's) favor to easily juggle and succeed with both.

Considering the premise from which you two met, I'm thinking that you already have a head start on that particular path.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sh1t I f8cked up, we made an appointment for friday to meet to talk work. Now with the coronavirus I could say that work is not necesesary at this moment and if she wants to meet to have drinks instead....? I dont know how to do it though..

Please reactions!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) As soon as you felt attracted to her you should not have mentioned needing someone to work for you, you don’t mix the two.

2.) You said she is girlfriend material after meeting her at a bar for a few hours how could you possibly know that?

You need to tell her straight up you can either date me or work for me but you can’t do both.
And you still have some inner game to work on. You get smitten way too fast.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) As soon as you felt attracted to her you should not have mentioned needing someone to work for you, you don’t mix the two.

2.) You said she is girlfriend material after meeting her at a bar for a few hours how could you possibly know that?

You need to tell her straight up you can either date me or work for me but you can’t do both.
And you still have some inner game to work on. You get smitten way too fast.
Ok but cola, we got a work screening convo scheduled friday at 9:30. I had to ask her for the date instead of going this way. Anyway it happened. How can I Still make a good move to see her intentions without f*cking Up?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but cola, we got a work screening convo scheduled friday at 9:30. I had to ask her for the date instead of going this way. Anyway it happened. How can I Still make a good move to see her intentions without f*cking Up?
You are the man, what are your intentions? is the question. Which role would she be more useful in? As an employee or a plate?
I’m telling you that it’s risky to have her as both and proceed at the risk of your own peril.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the man, what are your intentions? is the question. Which role would she be more useful in? As an employee or a plate?
I’m telling you that it’s risky to have her as both and proceed at the risk of your own peril.
As a plate i figured. With Corona I dont want to hire anymore i already got two guys on contract and i want to f*ck her. But now She got the intention that i want to hire her and She needs the job! What to do bro

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a plate i figured. With Corona I dont want to hire anymore i already got two guys on contract and i want to f*ck her. But now She got the intention that i want to hire her and She needs the job! What to do bro
Nothing you’re f*cked, because now you have promised her a job and you look like you were full of sh*t from the beginning. The only way to salvage this and have her as a plate is to be forthcoming.

“Look, I gave it some thought and I can’t date you and have you as an employee and I’d honestly rather date you than have you work for me” ..

She either is on board or not. Not that you should care cause you don’t even really know her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you’re f*cked, because now you have promised her a job and you look like you were full of sh*t from the beginning. The only way to salvage this and have her as a plate is to be forthcoming.

“Look, I gave it some thought and I can’t date you and have you as an employee and I’d honestly rather date you than have you work for me” ..

She either is on board or not. Not that you should care cause you don’t even really know her.
hmm text her or tell her this after the screeningday? Its a big risk..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm text her or tell her this after the screeningday? Its a big risk..
There is no big risk cause you don’t even know her, you shouldn’t even be emotionally invested enough to care ..

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no big risk cause you don’t even know her, you shouldn’t even be emotionally invested enough to care ..
Ok listen Bro, 4 options. Which one is best to plate her?

1.Text her that we cant meet friday cuz im busy and if She wants to meet for drinks/walk instead Because we had fun.

2. Text her your suggestion and wait.

3. Hire her, let her work for me and Ignore flirting. See what happens and see if she tries something.

4. Tell her I need her to start working in a couple of weeks and ask for the date in the meantime.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been in the same boat . You can still fck her as soon as she works for you but you have to remain typical with her . That way she won’t feel used and she won’t cause any issues in the workplace.
But since the virus thing happened, i would explain to her the situation and I’m sure she gonna understand. Or tell her that currently you are not in need for a hostess and you might need her later but she’s free to look for something else . Thats a more diplomatic way to treat this situation. If she’s attracted to you , she’s gonna be around, I’m sure she will be cause women love status and it wouldn’t be bad for her to date someone who owns something . If none of this works there’s nothing to lose.

Glassguy

Reaction score

True but if she isnt into him, now he is stuck in her orbit while also paying her to work there.

Bad situation he put himself in.

Stop thinking there girls are "girlfriend" material so quickly. Geez.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but if she isnt into him, now he is stuck in her orbit while also paying her to work there.

Bad situation he put himself in.

Stop thinking there girls are "girlfriend" material so quickly. Geez.
Thanks but that's no answer to my question.. what would ud o?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing that this did not turn out well..
Not really... asked her if She wanted to hang out but She told me straight up that She has no intentions to go the romantic way with me. Well, next...