Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sluts as Girlfriends?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a slut as a girlfriend? They like sex, but they remain faithful to you. It's just that when they're single, they go all out...
There's a girl I might be interested in... possibly relationship material, minus the slut factor. What'd you guys advise?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl for about half a year who I think was probably a ho. It was steady nookie so I just said whatevers and took it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HMMM keep em wondering.......SLUTS ARE BEST FOR SHORT TERM FUN. So when u introduce exclusivity it makes sex boring and eventually feelings creep in.

KEEPERS ARE CHICS that rock outside the bedroom.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aslong as you give this "slut" some good sex she will stay around for awhile. If not, she will leave you for another guy to find better sex. Until she is finally satisfied.

The Librarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend Ross has a quote for situations like these. It may have some other source, but he's the only one I've ever heard it from.

"Never try and turn a ho into a housewife."

I've been friends with a number of women who you could reasonably call sluts, and their behavior usually stemmed from severe personal problems. Sure, they may be good for sex, but keep in mind that's all you probably should try and get out of them.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Librarian said:
"Never try and turn a ho into a housewife."QUOTE]

Paraphrased from a Ludacris song.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its terms like 'slut' and '*****' that make pvssy harder for us with game to get. If you aren't ashamed of being a sexual, healthy person then why should any girl?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is STUPID and the most CONTRADICTING thing in the world.

I don't get the fuking logic and it pisses me off sometimes. Just because she likes sex she's a slut. So every chicks a slut? because every chick likes sex.

The way some of you are implying is that you can't have a gf who loves sex. But then complain when she plays hard to get and doesn't have sex as much.

But then again what do I care becuase it's some of you guys who are the ones crying that she was a "Attention *****" because it's two years and you still haven't fuked onece. Also it's you guys who doesn't get head or can't do any real sexually fun things.

It's funny because some of you guys make it seem like SEX is this new realm and new passage. Sex is just something fun and is completly normal. Do you know there are guys who aren't in this community who are having SEX?

There is no such thing as a slut. Just because she shows her sexuality more freely doesn't make her a slut. It means when you happen to have sex you have a high chance of her giving you some great pleasure.

For all you guys who believe in sluts tell me who is a slut?

The chick who had a bf for 2 years and had sex everyday. She's done everything from anal, to taking it in the face, or drinking it from a cup.

or

The chick who had over 100 partners?...but she's now 40, and lost her virginity at age 20. She's never given head and doesn't even kiss the guys, she just likes the penetration.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dude I wouldnt be with a slut just think how many d*cks has she had? thats sick man"

That is sick, think of how many times shes been fu<ked, how many hard d!cks she had in her mouth and ass and tell me when u think about the girl that your with that when u think about that sh!t it doesnt bother u.
and to be perfectly honest, when i think about that sh!t when im with my girl, i feel like dumping her ass and saying fu<k it cause who wants a chick with no walls and will fu<k just about anything.

oh yea, and never ask your chick about her sexual past, NEVER

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
Anyone ever have a slut as a girlfriend? They like sex, but they remain faithful to you. It's just that when they're single, they go all out...
There's a girl I might be interested in... possibly relationship material, minus the slut factor. What'd you guys advise?
There's a difference here.

Just cause a girl like sex doesn't mean she's a slut.

Slut means promiscuous and frequent different sex partners.

If she likes sex then it's all good. If she's likes a variety of sexual partners then what makes you think she's going to settle for you and change her lifetime behaviour pattern.

I think you need to give us more information about the situation. How do you know she's a slut?

djgg

Reaction score
yup i guess it depends on whatever you think is a slut

a negative image of a slut can be... a fvcking ho... like she cheats on you when she's your girlfriend

and a positive image of a slut can be... promiscuous and different partners like max said.. but still a lady

so i guess it just depends on your perception of what a slut is =]

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
This is STUPID and the most CONTRADICTING thing in the world.

I don't get the fuking logic and it pisses me off sometimes. Just because she likes sex she's a slut. So every chicks a slut? because every chick likes sex.

The way some of you are implying is that you can't have a gf who loves sex. But then complain when she plays hard to get and doesn't have sex as much.

But then again what do I care becuase it's some of you guys who are the ones crying that she was a "Attention *****" because it's two years and you still haven't fuked onece. Also it's you guys who doesn't get head or can't do any real sexually fun things.

It's funny because some of you guys make it seem like SEX is this new realm and new passage. Sex is just something fun and is completly normal. Do you know there are guys who aren't in this community who are having SEX?

There is no such thing as a slut. Just because she shows her sexuality more freely doesn't make her a slut. It means when you happen to have sex you have a high chance of her giving you some great pleasure.

For all you guys who believe in sluts tell me who is a slut?

The chick who had a bf for 2 years and had sex everyday. She's done everything from anal, to taking it in the face, or drinking it from a cup.

or

The chick who had over 100 partners?...but she's now 40, and lost her virginity at age 20. She's never given head and doesn't even kiss the guys, she just likes the penetration.
I agree with you that women love sex. Maybe even more than we do. Nothing at all is wrong with this. But, she is most likely not sexually satisfied by her partner. Which makes her want more or better sex. Thats why most women will cheat.