Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slow heal advice.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My right arm got Twanged, laying on my side jacking up my van with a slightly too small hydraulic jack. New rotors. I can't twist off a pickle jar lid. If you tap on the bone on the inside of the elbow, that's the spot. I have stopped working out with weights, just low key Mtn biking. All I know is rest rest rest.. NOT HEALING. Been a month and it seems to want to get better then the slightest wrong activity and it's set back a couple days. Supplements ?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar... same area... was so painful I would almost puke trying to hit a golf ball. I actually went against the grain and got theraband flex bars. I started doing the workout for golfers elbow... and it was insanely painful but I actually healed. I think it was forcing more nutrient rich blood into the inflamed tendon.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replying Machine. Must be rare not much traffic. Could be old man getting old issue. (tendon) needs
Longer to heal than I would expect. Sucks Bong water...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes forever to heal.... I'm still dealing with it from heavy compound lifting in both elbows... It's that outer bone connected to the elbow. Rather the tendon going to it I think... It makes bicep curls a real pain.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had tendinitis in my arm and it took 2 months to heal completely. Wearing a forearm brace or tennis elbow brace might help you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOPICAL CBD OIL. Sh1t works wonders.

You can also see a Healing Touch or Reiki practitioner if you have the cash.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have you gone to a doctor to determine what the issue is? Potential cortisone injection might help

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you gone to a doctor
Thanks for asking. But I'm 3 years away from Medicare/caid. I'm a self employed, single, male, home owner. And I'm white. I will gladly die before writing another outrageous check to the medical industry.

I have decided to not use it until it's healed. I'll make it better & stronger later on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks for asking. But I'm 3 years away from Medicare/caid. I'm a self employed, single, male, home owner. And I'm white. I will gladly die before writing another outrageous check to the medical industry.

I have decided to not use it until it's healed. I'll make it better & stronger later on.
If it's an injury that requires surgery it may not get better that's the whole point.