Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slept with a girl...now she wants a relationship.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The title says it all. Im in university and slept with a girl thinking that it would just be casual sex, now she wants a relationship. Id rather keep practicing my DJ skills cause quite frankly this Forum works ( as you all know) and I dont want to ruin a good thing right now. Any advice?

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she told you that she wanted a relationship, what did you tell her?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use your DJ skills to continue having sex with her without settling down.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood this by some of u. Man just say yea.

Y all of u act like its life or death to get into a relationship? Its not like it is marriage.

So basically if a girl wants a relationship n she looks good n u like her but not in a relationship type of way. N say no. Then she doesn't wanna mess wit u nomore.

So I say just yea, don't get no emotions to it n if u 1day do???? Guess wat??? U will remember that u 2 are in a relationship so u don't have to worry bout tryin to get wit her

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called the bait and switch my friend. bait with sex, switch with relationship. Women seem to have to always be in a relationship with somebody to feel good about themselves. So they find a guy they like, let them in to their pants, then try to weasel their way in to keeping you for themselves. I would reply with something along the lines of

"I don't get in relationships with anybody I haven't known for XX months. I don't really know who you are and I'm not going to just dive blindly into a relationship like that. How do you think so many relationships end up failing miserably?"

If she counters with the "Well what about the sex? Didn't that mean anything to you?" or something similar, you need to counter with something like

"Well, no, actually. I don't put an emotional importance on sex. Sex is fun, something I enjoy, but I don't get emotionally involved just because I'm having sex. If I did that I just end up hurting myself over and over again, that's not very intelligent now is it?"

You can change up the words or however you like, but the fact is sex does not equal relationship. trust equals relationship. and if you don't know a person, there should be no reason why you would feel the need to trust them with your heart. remember to always protect your heart.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just say u r not ready.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Agree with the others, tell her you're not ready. The funny thing about telling her this is it will make her IL go up and she'll work a bit harder to prove that she's worthy of a relationship.

Have fun!

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
The title says it all. Im in university and slept with a girl thinking that it would just be casual sex, now she wants a relationship. Id rather keep practicing my DJ skills cause quite frankly this Forum works ( as you all know) and I dont want to ruin a good thing right now. Any advice?
OOHH!! What a tangled web we weave.
I would tell her that i've only been a few relationships, all which have been long term. I would then say i'd like to take things slowly. If you do this right, i.e. keep her confused so she never knows where she is in the relationship, but is reletively happy, you will "bank" her. Then its just up to you to keep it going.

or

Give her the relationship lines as above, sy you want to take things slowly.... but take things so slowly she gives up on you and you can go about being as normal.

Good luck,

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or just let her think ur in a relationship but be on the lookout to branch swing

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Ask her straight out if she wants out of the relationship. It's a "yes" or "no" answer. If it's no, then tell her exactly what you want from this relationship. If it's yes, let her go. You deserve to be in a relationship with mutual love and respect...everyone does. It sounds like you love her very much. Whatever her answer is, don't fret. Things will work out for you. Good luck and take care!

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:
Ask her straight out if she wants out of the relationship. It's a "yes" or "no" answer. If it's no, then tell her exactly what you want from this relationship. If it's yes, let her go. You deserve to be in a relationship with mutual love and respect...everyone does. It sounds like you love her very much. Whatever her answer is, don't fret. Things will work out for you. Good luck and take care!
Are you posting in the right thread?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her the truth, that your not really for a relationship. If a relationship is what she wants, then she needs to find somebody who can give her that.

One of two things will happen:

1) She'll leave you alone.
2) She'll continue with the status quo. Either way, you come out the winner because she knows where she stands with you and the status of your relationship.