I got a buddy who absolutely believes padding his lay counts with ugly chicks is a positive and he feels pretty good about himself. I can't disagree more and it caused a friendly debate on the topic. So now I'm bringing it here.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Ugly face can have a great personality and a nice body. So it depends. Its better than going without by far.I got a buddy who absolutely believes padding his lay counts with ugly chicks is a positive and he feels pretty good about himself. I can't disagree more and it caused a friendly debate on the topic. So now I'm bringing it here.
You and I talked about that before and I agree about the body thing. But I'm referring to just generally unattractive women.Ugly face can have a great personality and a nice body. So it depends. Its better than going without by far.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If she's just hideous of course don't... Most people are average and with a good personality on it can be a pleasant connection.You and I talked about that before and I agree about the body thing. But I'm referring to just generally unattractive women.
Fair enough.Nowdays I dont labels girls as ugly or not. They either pass the boner test or they dont. Thats it. If she can get me hard and keep me hard she deserves my c0ck.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If it works for him why you got a problem?feels pretty good about himself.
If i b*ng a mediocre chic, it makes me carry myself higher, ready for my next interaction.I got a buddy who absolutely believes padding his lay counts with ugly chicks is a positive and he feels pretty good about himself. I can't disagree more and it caused a friendly debate on the topic. So now I'm bringing it here.
Never!Sleep with Ugly Women or None at All?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I didn’t realize I couldn’t disagree with someone’s opinion.If it works for him why you got a problem?
Opinions and decisions on what to do to get your needs met are two different things.I didn’t realize I couldn’t disagree with someone’s opinion.
Incorrect. I have my preferences, he has his. He disagrees with mine. I disagree with his. Friendly debate. Quite simple really, oh enlightened one.Opinions and decisions on what to do to get your needs met are two different things.
But I know it feels good to tell other people they are living their life incorrectly and dressing it up as your opinion vs. their opinion.