Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleep with Ugly Women or None at All?

Have sex with ugly women or not have sex at all?

• Ugly women

• none

Results are only viewable after voting.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy who absolutely believes padding his lay counts with ugly chicks is a positive and he feels pretty good about himself. I can't disagree more and it caused a friendly debate on the topic. So now I'm bringing it here.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, have some self respect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy who absolutely believes padding his lay counts with ugly chicks is a positive and he feels pretty good about himself. I can't disagree more and it caused a friendly debate on the topic. So now I'm bringing it here.
Ugly face can have a great personality and a nice body. So it depends. Its better than going without by far.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I talked about that before and I agree about the body thing. But I'm referring to just generally unattractive women.
If she's just hideous of course don't... Most people are average and with a good personality on it can be a pleasant connection.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must have a great body if her face is ugly.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to your question;, have I ever bedded an ugly one?
I'm not sure about "ugly" but have I've gone home with a few fatties and/or unattractive ones? Of course.

No one is ever 100% on their game every night of the week. In the past, if I had a dry spell, I'd ask myself two simple questions:
1. Does she look better than my hand?
2. Can she likely do a better job than my hand?

If the answer was "yes" to both (and I'm at a bar where no one knows me and I don't plan to revisit) there's been times when I had no shame. And besides.... I might be the best catch that they've had and realizing this... kind of feeds my self-centered nature.

Heck, prior to Uber... there was even a time or two when I had one too many and worried about driving home. I've even flirted to get a ride back to their place and then "paid my dues"... for the purpose of avoiding a potential DWI. They of course, weren't aware of my motives (the morning after, I naturally want a ride back to the bar to get my car).

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nowdays I dont labels girls as ugly or not. They either pass the boner test or they dont. Thats it. If she can get me hard and keep me hard she deserves my c0ck.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i b*ng a mediocre chic, it makes me carry myself higher, ready for my next interaction.

if i go without or use my hand, it turns me into a mong. and is 10x harder to get fresh kitty

Billtx49

Reaction score
From my personal experience, years later you remember the ugly ones more than the decent variety…
The extremes make the most memory imprint, and being with someone you shouldn’t be does something to a man’s brain.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
As long as she got a nice body I don't see the issue.....

Most men can't afford to be picky, it's not like pretty girls are throwing themselves at you lol.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth it.

I've been down that road. I was in a bad spot an ended up bagging lots and lots of subpar women, cause I though I needed practice. Its turns you jaded and makes you almost repulsed with relationships with women. Afterwords it takes a while to get over the feeling of eating shiit and moving forward afterwords you realize you wasted your time.

If you dont find the women even attractive its even worse getting shoot down. This is probalby the only upside to it (the silver lining). When you do find a women attractive and she shoots you down it doesn't "sting" because you built up that muscle real quick getting shoot down by ugos.

As a man you really have to go after what you want. The only thing that suck about only talking to attractive women your into is it can be months before actually see a women on your level. But it only makes you grind harder.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t realize I couldn’t disagree with someone’s opinion.
Opinions and decisions on what to do to get your needs met are two different things.

But I know it feels good to tell other people they are living their life incorrectly and dressing it up as your opinion vs. their opinion.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions and decisions on what to do to get your needs met are two different things.

But I know it feels good to tell other people they are living their life incorrectly and dressing it up as your opinion vs. their opinion.
Incorrect. I have my preferences, he has his. He disagrees with mine. I disagree with his. Friendly debate. Quite simple really, oh enlightened one.