Skinny thighs

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this chick in my school, grade 9 probably, who im really interested in. Shes short with skinny thighs, totally my type. Im in grade 11 btw. I was checking her out, and she saw me (i maintained eye contact til she looked away). Now everytime i see her she gives me interested looks. They could be creeped out looks, but i really doubt that because those looks are pretty unmistakable. Anyways something like this happens to me every week with a different girl and i never have the balls to approach her so she eventually loses interest and stops giving me looks all together. How do i go about cold approaching random women (mostly grade 9s) in the hallways when theyre alone or with friends?

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, I have noticed that when you show interest in a girl, they will show interest back if they are not completely repulsed by you. Just like if a girl showed strong interest in you, wouldnt you have a stronger interest in her?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got an advantage already girls that age love the upperclassmen. Just man up and talk to her

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has good thighs, TALK TO HER RIGHT NOW, IMMEDIATELYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Well it goes alittle something like this

"Hey I saw you looking at me down the hall, thought you looked intresting enough for a chat. Whats your name."

Build off of that, it isn't the most supreme DJ approch but it gets the job done.
Does that actually work. I mean if i were to just stop her when shes walking down the hallway, or with a group of friends, would she go for it? Or would that push her into the (okay now im kinda creeped out) mode.