Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skinny jeans, and man-buns, and the rise of He-b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I look around and it's become the norm to see millennial males try to become more chick, than the chick he's trying to impress. In the eighties, as I was a burgeoning young tike, I noticed this problem too, but on a much less feminine scale. Guys then teased their hair with cans and cans of ozone-depleting hairspray. But that was the worst of it.

Now, saggy-drawers and jeans too tight at the ankle are the norm. They're cartoon characters at best.

What the fvck happened to masculinity? In my day I had the good fortune of having true men as my heroes and guys whom I wanted to emulate and learn from. Men such as my Dad and my Step-Dad. Both worked with their hands and did honest, hard work. Working on cars and machinery. Mingling sweat with blood and oil and grease. These fvcking pansies today won't even dream of getting their acrylic nails dirty, much less work outside of American Eagle or The Gap.

And what the fvck is the allure of the man-bun? Unless you're a Samurai warrior at the height of the Edo Period in Feudal Japan, you have no business whatsoever with your hair bunched-up as if you're lunging towards battle. There is no honor in a man-bun.

I'm sure to catch the ire of some of the younger guys here, but if you're objective and notice how feminine these he-b!tches look and act, then you can't help but see a very, very dismal future for the masculine archetype to thrive and flourish openly.

You need only look at the two pictures attached to decide which you'd be proud to call friend and want to learn from.

Attachments

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea whats going on, personally I've always been sexist therefore didnt want anything that could fit on women, even normal jeans presented as good for both sexes were pushed away.

Also keep in mind we were both in the 80s, we had certain role models while guys born in the laste 90s or early 00s had a total different setting in their most important years.

We had dirty cops with a receding hair line chasing terrorists while bleeding, they have clean washed pretty boys facing bad guys with smart women saving them from being captured.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would have to shoot me before i wear stuff like this.

You know what a homosexual horse eat?

ghayyyy, ghayyyyy.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the bun you need:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one to notice this trend, the younger generation of males are not "men". I've also noticed the younger generation of males are dainty their body structure isn't large. I'm a gen X born in 76 guys I went to school with are all like myself large framed.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@051AV lots of woman have said the bigger the frame the more masculine it makes a man. Large frame hard feelings detached etc: is very masculine apparently. Me personally I'm 6 feet 5 inches 240 lbs plus.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@051AV lots of woman have said the bigger the frame the more masculine it makes a man. Large frame hard feelings detached etc: is very masculine apparently. Me personally I'm 6 feet 5 inches 240 lbs plus.
I'm only 5'9" 197lbs, broad shouldered thou, I'm finding being too masculine scares off todays very insecure women, they prefer the lady like men.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@brixlingo get a load of this! Numerous occasions I've seen bishy rude females with weak guys those females also abuse me in stores and when I corner them and yell at them they cry there eyes out and there bfs just stand there lol

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Flaming
I wear skinny jeans and don't see why any1 would have a problem with them.

I have white collar job and generally speaking DGF about doing dirty job.

I recall that guys interested in Japan often sport man-buns. I think man-buns look bad but whatever flies your colours so to say.

Best players internalise their 'emotional'/'feminine' part of character to be alluring to more ladies (think Casanova). It's about being seductive/have style/looks. Mr macho mechanic with greased t-shirt comfortably marries 5/10 and there are guys that treat 5/10 like air (like me). Being manly in basic/outdated ways and being up to date on game aspects and how women interest fluctuates are two different things.

Women settle for stability and predictability but most od them feel tingles for guys with feminine side because it screams high emotional intelligence which adds significant bonus to aquiring assets and is call of evolution in 21st cent. developed countries.
You've just affirmed, with your fvcking text-speak and high regard for the Über-feminine, that you're a girl.

Players who internalize any overt feminine characteristics, displayed without any regard for their public persona, are blatantly bi-sexual.

Perhaps if you stop biting the pillow face-down/a$$-up you'd be able to breathe long enough to notice.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Behavior/attitude should be separated from physical appearance.

I fully agree that nowadays fashion norms for men are girly. It's just terrible and makes me cringe...

However, it's just the norm, it's sheep behavior. All guys dress like this because "everyone else does" and they want to fit in. Personally, I think it's bullshyt to wear girly clothes just because everyone else does, but my point is: just because they follow certain fashion trends, doesn't mean their attitude/character/behavior magically changes the moment they put those clothes on.

Arguably, the latter is also the case, it seems men have become more feminine in their behavior as well. So there's definitely a correlation, but no causal relationship.

U

user43770

You've just affirmed, with your fvcking text-speak and high regard for the Über-feminine, that you're a girl.
No, he's just European haha

One of my friends since childhood is a natural with women and dresses real metrosexual, but his style of dress is the only thing effiminate about him. He works on cars, lifts weights and isn't afraid to throw down in a bar fight.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Behavior/attitude should be separated from physical appearance.
The reality is the opposite's true. Our public facade is a reflection of who we wish to be perceived as our true self. Whether it's right or wrong is, in itself, wishful thinking. People first perceptions of us are based absolutely on how they see us the first time. Before we have a chance to extend a hand or open our mouths, they already have a preconceived notion of who they think we are. Then, they base their interaction on that conception with us going forward.

If you dress like a thirteen year old girl sprouting boobies who wants to let her hormones flow, with her hair in bun, popping bubbles with Bubble Yum, texting incessantly then guess what: you're going to be perceived as a cute he-b!tch.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh... Others' perception of you is based on several things, KarmaSutra. Clothing, charisma, body composure, the way you carry yourself, your voice etc.

To think that one of all those aspects, in this case, someone's clothing, will solely determine others' perception of you is short-sighted. I know very masculine guys who dress quite feminine. Because their clothing is the only feminine thing about them, and they are masculine in most other aspects, they are very successful with women.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, well I was kind of nice to you so far-
Aww did Daddy touch one of your nerves? Don't think for one second I lose any sleep over your thoughts. One, get a grammar book and touch-up on some of that Engrish. Second, you dress like a girl, but want to be seen as a man any man would wish to emulate? That's a dream.

Shut your pie-hole, let the men speak, then go back to trying to find out which eye shadow matches your blush.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Meh... Others' perception of you is based on several things, KarmaSutra. Clothing, charisma, body composure, the way you carry yourself, your voice etc...
Once you've become an acquaintance, perhaps. But when you first meet someone you develop an opinion of that person based solely on their initial appearance, before the first word escapes their lips. Say you're from somewhere else, like certain spots in Europe, where douchebaggery is rampant and accepted in the "realm of infinite possibilities". Promoting your feminine side is absolutely encouraged and, if you're too masculine you run the risk of being Brexit-ed out of the country to an even more feminine locale such as San Francisco.

These girl-type he-b!tches love to spread their wings and flutter about proclaiming how avant-garde they are, how their renaissance will impact the rest of the world someday. And it will, but only in the dirty dungeons where fisting contests are held. When they get back home to heal their gapes and clean out the smell of a lubricated bike chain, they have all the time in the world - while sitting on an inflatable donut, listening to their guts flush down the pipe - to reflect on how "manly" they truly are.

Last edited:
U

user43770

Yeah yeah, all these p.ussies in tight jeans with man-buns:

https://www.today.com/slideshow/best-celebrity-man-buns-t112398

They are 'certainly' doing worse than you with women.

Btw. it's incredible how understanding this forum is for guys like you. Zero game. BS talk about magic. Calling on other guys experience here regarding 'understanding your great thoughts'. Plowing whale. Playing mentor card ('initiate' BS) on guys here and who knows on who else.

Just GTFO, you are a vermin hahaha
To be fair, you do openly talk about banging trannies...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you've become an acquaintance, perhaps. But when you first meet someone you develop an opinion of that person based solely on their initial appearance, before the first word escapes their lips. Say you're from somewhere else, like certain spots in Europe, where douchebaggery is rampant and accepted in the "realm of infinite possibilities". Promoting your feminine side is absolutely encouraged and, if you're too masculine you run the risk of being Brexit-ed out of the country to an even more feminine locale such as San Francisco.

These girl-type he-b!tches love to spread their wings and flutter about proclaiming how avant-garde they are, how their renaissance will impact the rest of the world someday. And it will, but only in the dirty dungeons where fisting contests are held. When they get back home to heal their gapes and clean out the smell of a lubricated bike chain, they have all the time in the world - while sitting on an inflatable donut, listening to their guts flush down the pipe - to reflect on how "manly" they truly are.
Traditional masculinity is sort of under attack in today's society but when I speak to men around me, I notice most of them won't accept that. Deep down, most men feel the same way about the issue. When push comes to shove, we won't let society dictate the way we are, is what I think...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make matters worse, somehow the fashion designers found it neccesary to give all pants a lower waist. So when you bend over a bit, your ass crack will become visible... Fvcking idiots!! This started some 20 years ago and I've been waiting for it to change since that time... But it seems I'll have to wait another 20 years...

By the way, they did change that back for women's pants the last few years, I see lots of women's pants with high waist nowadays! Discrimination...

Status
Not open for further replies.