skinny guy journal

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't expect 152 with those lifts man. i had a shytload of trouble getting over the 11 stone mark. took me about 3months

if you wore a vest out to a club here, you'd get punched. i think the best thing to wear if you've got a nice body is a white round-neck long-sleeved tshirt with jeans.

but hey, you should at least give it a bash to find out. if the girls are gonna flock, fvck the jealous guys

and solid, what did you do to build up your jaw muscles?

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gav: I just came back from resting a whole week off the gym. I didn’t rest my body as much as I should of but I got a couple days of doing jack $hit. I read up on Max-OT and they said after a break u come back bigger and stronger. I didn’t gain a pound but the stronger part remains to be seen.

Solid: I just seen that pretty pic of yours man :D yo don’t need to worry about a vest with a face like that. I shouldn’t poke fun considering I out weigh you by 10 pounds but you can out bench me by 30.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
I'm about 152lbs. I'm buying whey protein and creatine shortly, then I'll pass the 11 stone mark. I'm def in the best shape of my life. I'm nervous about wearing a vest to a club as pple get jelous. the hbs would be all over me if i did though :confused: What you guys rekkon?
I think it was arnold who said... "If you are weak, people will like you and pity you, jealousy you have to earn.". You have def. earned it. **** those guys, go with the vest :] and if they **** with you go train your legs in the thigh machine till you can break a bottle between your legs. ;)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gav, I developed jaw muscle by pressing my fist against the side, mouth slightly open, I've pushed so hard on times thats ive nearly bust my jaw so be careful. It's hard to explain. also when i buy pints of milk I tend to bite on the plastic part which is on it to seal freshness. I chew on that. but I trained my jaw sooo much a few months back that I overdeveloped it.

Thanks Peter, my face isnt amazing though, I got dam spots and a few scars on my face.

Thanks life force!

The vest thing is shady especially as I go to clubs alone, and when I'm with friends I prefer to scout the area myself.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about 152lbs. I'm buying whey protein and creatine shortly, then I'll pass the 11 stone mark. I'm def in the best shape of my life. I'm nervous about wearing a vest to a club as pple get jelous. the hbs would be all over me if i did though :confused: What you guys rekkon?

Well if you mean guys getting jealous then it's not necessarily jealous...

Look:

Blonde hair
'Pretty boy'
Good, muscular, well-shaped body
A vest

Yeah just stick to tight long-sleeved shirts :)

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: MY NEW PICS!!

MY NEW PICS!!
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4194731#post4194731

haha, my atitude isnt gay though. In person I never get accused or thought of that way.

Yeah those new pics don't look gay at all it was just that one pic.

Anyway once I had a discussion about those tight vests with a smoking-hot girl and the conclusion was that if you don't have the muscles then you look sloppy and like a hill-billy, if you do have the muscles then you look like you're showing off.

Of course it depends from girl to girl but in general I think vests aren't always the best idea. No prob in giving it a shot though.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday

Biceps/Triceps

I got either the flu or a bad cold. my shoulders were killing from Monday (somehow, didnt even train em :s).

bench press
20k for 16 reps
40k for 12 reps
50k for 10 reps
60k for 8 reps
70k for 6 reps
80k for 6 reps
90k for 3 reps rep (I nearly died on the last rep, I knew if I didn't lift it, I wouldnt be typing this out).

close bench
50k 12
60k 6
70k 4

incline
60k 8
65k 6
70k 4

tri dips
body weight 16
15k 6
30k 4 (I did 6 but they were rubbish reps)

Well deserved rest tomoz.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solid, don't you use a spot on your benches?

i'm taking a rest from the gym for a week. I was yawning right the way through my deadlifts today, which aint good.

i did 1 set of deads (4 * 110kg) and 4 sets of lat pulldowns (6*52-59kg)

weight is 155lbs naked

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, if I die, I die.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice weight gav... do you have a pic? :p

You go pretty hardcore solid. Not having a spotter with those weights. Intense.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
nice weight gav... do you have a pic? :p
just my fullnudes, but you've already got them :D

i did 130press ups today. my entire upper body is looking so sweet, especially in this tight shirt...you'd be drooling man :p

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav

i did 130press ups today. my entire upper body is looking so sweet, especially in this tight shirt...you'd be drooling man :p
o honey, I bet you look fabulous! :D

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday

Back/Biceps

deads
15reps, 80k
10reps, 100k
4 reps, 110k
2 reps, 130k
1 rep, 135k

Better get some more olympic weights for christmas. The grip was realy hard towards the end.

3 sets db curls, 20k, 6 reps (alternate, hammer, and together)

3 sets 10 pull ups

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav

Ohh yeas, they make my day when I am lonely ;)

130 press ups, you maniac

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Monday

Back/Biceps

deads
15reps, 80k
10reps, 100k
4 reps, 110k
2 reps, 130k
1 rep, 135k

Better get some more olympic weights for christmas. The grip was realy hard towards the end.

3 sets db curls, 20k, 6 reps (alternate, hammer, and together)

3 sets 10 pull ups
I must compliment you on those deads. What is that style you use when you work out, it seems effective. Is it the skinny guy system?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, it makes me wanna train harder for a 140kg deadlift!

Well I was in a supplement store a few weeks back, and i was talking to this record holding deadlifter, chris jenkins (if I remember). He deads 320k. He told me that when he lifts the weight from the ground he does it in 1 fast powerful movement, and told me not to lift slowly.

I have my legs shoulder width apart with about a 12" grip, palms both facing towards me. My main motovation is writing my lifts into this journal. I write my goals down on a small piece of paper, and stare at it b4 I go into a set. Also the goal of big gluetes as grls love em! (It's the equivelent of your face from behind)

Squating Friday, then deadlifting Monday gives me plenty of time to recover.

I think the problem with the way you lift is that you start too heavy and end up going backwards. I aim to pyramid with less reps as i progress.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have now been off the gym for 10 days (or more in the case of my shoulders, chest and legs).

Last time i weighed myself was last week - i was 155lbs with shoes and jeans on. Perhaps it was just water weight missing.

However, I went out on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights last week, spending over £50, getting wasted every night and only eating a couple of meals a day.

So i probably won't be up to full strength today and i probably won't be anywhere near the 160lbs i got to.
i'll be happy to be 154lbs with trainers on.
To get me back into the weightlifting mindset, i'm blasting my legs today. i'm gonna go fvcking nuts at the gym cuz i've got so much anger built up.

hope i can get a good report back tonight.
later, gav

oh yeh, and i look like one of those fvckin skinny kids from the oxfam adverts - no offence to those kids, but my ribs are fvcking sticking out. It's mingin.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I went out on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights last week, spending over £50, getting wasted every night and only eating a couple of meals a day.
Yeah, that's ****.

I started feeling very differently about booze when I started taking this more seriously... It's like I can't do anything that might make me feel weak anymore. I CAN do it but I don't want to.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice

I started feeling very differently about booze when I started taking this more seriously... It's like I can't do anything that might make me feel weak anymore. I CAN do it but I don't want to.

yeh, so did i and would not drink more than 4 pints a night when i was working out solidly, but during my break from the gym i couldn't help myself. anyways, i pull more girls when i'm drunk