Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sisters Wedding planning

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister is getting married soon. She is in the final stages of the wedding planning. She and her friends are ecstatic. They take enormous joy planning the smallest details such as the color of the table settings. I will never understand how they can get so much joy from this seemingly stressful event. It is beyond my comprehension. I guess this is how they look at men when we are watching sports. Marriage for a women is like winning the Superbowl for a man. They are so proud that they got a simp to validate thier femininity by marrying them. How is that an accomplishment though?? I will never understand the female brain. Everything they do is for societal validation. Most of them hate being a wife but crave the wedding. Smh

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister is getting married soon. She is in the final stages of the wedding planning. She and her friends are ecstatic. They take enormous joy planning the smallest details such as the color of the table settings. I will never understand how they can get so much joy from this seemingly stressful event. It is beyond my comprehension. I guess this is how they look at men when we are watching sports. Marriage for a women is like winning the Superbowl for a man. They are so proud that they got a simp to validate thier femininity by marrying them. How is that an accomplishment though?? I will never understand the female brain. Everything they do is for societal validation. Most of them hate being a wife but crave the wedding. Smh
Weddings are a brag fest. There's nothing women like more than being the centre of attention whilst wasting large amounts of someone else's money.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s not about the husband/man in the way we tend to think. It’s basically a female social/societal achievement level celebration with possible display of family wealth status thrown in.

Imagine very young girls having a pretend tea party with their female friends invited and the shared social validation. Now multiply the prep time and the events female emotional impact level by 1000%…
Same game, bigger stakes…

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good points above.

I feel sorry for the sucker... ;)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about the husband/man in the way we tend to think. It’s basically a female social/societal achievement level celebration with possible display of family wealth status thrown in.

Imagine very young girls having a pretend tea party with their female friends invited and the shared social validation. Now multiply the prep time and events female emotional impact level by 1000%…
It's like when a fisherman catches a big fish. They always want to take a photo and they put a picture of them holding the poor fish up on the wall. When you get married as a man, you're the fish.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good points above.

I feel sorry for the sucker... ;)
Yes I really like the guy too. And he is so in love. But hey who knows...they could make it. Odds are agains them but you never know. I hope they do last.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Imagine very young girls having a pretend tea party with their female friends invited and the shared social validation. Now multiply the prep time and events female emotional impact level by 1000%…
The tea party analogy is a good way of putting it. These tea parties are so expensive. All for vanity too. I think my father is footing much of the bill. I dont even want to how much it cost. That 15-20k could easily be spent on a down payment on a small house.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I really like the guy too. And he is so in love. But hey who knows...they could make it. Odds are agains them but you never know. I hope they do last.
Everyone makes it... for a while. But unless he and his wife are at the same economic level (and she doesn't quit her job at some point), it's likely to end up costing him a fortune in the end.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister is getting married soon. She is in the final stages of the wedding planning. She and her friends are ecstatic. They take enormous joy planning the smallest details such as the color of the table settings. I will never understand how they can get so much joy from this seemingly stressful event. It is beyond my comprehension. I guess this is how they look at men when we are watching sports. Marriage for a women is like winning the Superbowl for a man. They are so proud that they got a simp to validate thier femininity by marrying them. How is that an accomplishment though?? I will never understand the female brain. Everything they do is for societal validation.
Seems accurate.

Most of them hate being a wife but crave the wedding. Smh
I wouldn't say women hate being a wife. I think they like the initial stages. They eventually grow bored with it for numerous reasons.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dread the days I may have to help plan a wedding, even if small. Figuring out every last detail and paying an arm and a leg to be the center of attention for an event that half the people you invite probably couldn't care less. Then for all you know you or your wife will wake up with the flu the morning of. Entire thing gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone makes it... for a while. But unless he and his wife are at the same economic level (and she doesn't quit her job at some point), it's likely to end up costing him a fortune in the end.
That makes sense. I think you are right unfortunately.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dread the days I may have to help plan a wedding, even if small. Figuring out every last detail and paying an arm and a leg to be the center of attention for an event that half the people you invite probably couldn't care less. Then for all you know you or your wife will wake up with the flu the morning of. Entire thing gives me anxiety just thinking about it.
Haha exactly. I dont know how anyone can find it enjoyable.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to one wedding. Best steak I've ever had, I can taste it now. I was the only one to choose the meat menu, everyone else chose the fish menu, some got sick.

Best part was, when the wedding was over I went home and was still single.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using your analogy, it's like winning the Super Bowl. Think about what a Super Bowl victory is for a second. Objectively, it is an entirely meaningless event. It does not make the city where the winning team is based a better place to live or improve the lives of its citizens in any way. It feels good a for a couple of days and then the high is gone. Same thing with marriage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh you could help rein your sister but good luck with that

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are about checking items off the list of things that "You're supposed to do". Societal validation is paramount in the female survival strategy since they depend on society more than men do.

The level of extravagance that some women go to for weddings is a huge red flag tho. spending $5k+ on a ring and then $30k+ on a party are completely unnecessary and if a woman were ever to ask for those things from me, I would kick her to the curb for being wasteful.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is Disney's fault.

Modern Man Advice