Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Techniques

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP THE LA LA

I felt the need to bump this post. Last night I was able to make my woman org without touching her below the waist. It was absolutely amazing - well, she thought it was. I didn't even need to do any associating, I just payed much attention to her ears, pulling away occasionally to kiss other parts of her body, then moving back to the ears.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bumping this for Bungo Pony. Enjoy your weekend!

Filly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen. I've been lurking for a while, but have never posted before as I wasn't sure if posts for a woman would be welcome. I just have to say though that Sir Chancealot's post was absolutely fabulous and you men should heed what he is saying! I'd be a happy and devoted love slave to a man who did all that stuff!!! I only have 2 minor complaints . . .
1)Spanking . . . This is really risky stuff and if not done at the right time in the right context could really be a major turnoff. A little pain can be good, but the way Sir Chancealot put it sounds downright awful, especially for us slender ladies who don't have a lot of padding! Ouch!
2)"Get down and your knees and s**k my c**k b**ch!"
Excuse me??? This is really dangerous stuff and if you use this line you better be willing to take the risk that your woman is going throw your sorry ass out on the street. I know I would. A dominant man in the bedroom is great, and every woman wants to feel like a slut every once in a while, but this is seriously crossing the line. A more tone downed version of the same request would probably be a lot more successful and a hell of lot less risky. Here's a hint boys, don't ever call your woman a b***ch or a c**t even if you are joking.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
BUMP THE LA LA

I felt the need to bump this post. Last night I was able to make my woman org without touching her below the waist. It was absolutely amazing - well, she thought it was. I didn't even need to do any associating, I just payed much attention to her ears, pulling away occasionally to kiss other parts of her body, then moving back to the ears.
Might I ask how long it took you to pull that off? An hour?

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure, Sir Chancealot is a master at reading bodylanguage. Otherwise the "*****" parts of this would have got him into trouble.
The "c0cksucking" thing is dangerous. Most girls I know, think, any man, who ever wants that is sick. Any mentioning of it will make them run away, no matter if it is a command, like here, or a simple question.

brodrick1us

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advanced sexual techniques

Excellent excellent excellent need I say more

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alboh
Might I ask how long it took you to pull that off? An hour?
Maybe half an hour, I usually don't keep track of time if I'm having fun :)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump & question. Any more tips on the dirty talk?

Last couple of posters: this is hardly going to be used on complete strangers, so will work great when used in the right circumstances. filly, your post got it dead right, your views are not welcomed by some people here - a lot of guys here don't like female posters - cos you lie (you believe what you say, yes, but it isn't actually true). I bet that would work on most girls who are madly in love and lust for their man. So leave the neg comments at home. Saying that these need to be done in the right context is a tautology - EVERYTHING needs to be done in the right context.

Great post Sir Chance.

Oscar.

Reaction score
Now THIS is what Im talkin bout!

WHY are there not more posts on this subject?

props to you Sir Chance, I will put these methods to use immediately!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wolf in sheep's clothing
...The only worthy comment I can think of is that you need to tailor to personality of each girl you are doing. Arousal is heavily dependant on a girl's personality, so you do need to experiment with each one. You may need to sleep with a girl anything up to a dozen times before you know how to specifically press her buttons...
yeah, every girl is different... what pleases one won't necessarily work for another...

here's a fun thing to try... after she's pretty horny and penetration has begun, pretend you are more turned on than you really are. Add lots of heavy breathing, trembling, moaning, and finally, fake an orgasm.... stop moving for about 30 seconds.... then start again and say, god I just can't stop

at first she'll be bummed that you came so quick, but the idea that she turns you on so much that you can have sex instantly again will rock her world.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's up to you.... if you're both enjoying yourselves then either way is fine... in fact you might wanna go back and forth from paying attention to just her crotch to a few other areas right when she is on the brink of orgasm.... she'll go crazy, but don't do it too often or she'll figure out what you're doing and some of the effect will be gone.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
here's a fun thing to try... after she's pretty horny and penetration has begun, pretend you are more turned on than you really are. Add lots of heavy breathing, trembling, moaning, and finally, fake an orgasm.... stop moving for about 30 seconds.... then start again and say, god I just can't stop
i find this a bit silly, it sounds maybe a little supplicating and gamesish to me, i mean hell your already nailing her, forget about the fake case of premature ejaculation, she probably sees this enough times anyway not to mention chicks talk and now all her mates know your a 2 stroke even though your not really.

just fvck her properly she will be ten times more appreciative .

i actually have a question.

beforeu are about to have sex....lets say u are eating her out....should u make her orgasm from eating her out THEN have sex with her (hence giving more than 1 orgasm)....or should u just get her horny and a little wet and then u stick it in her?
by all means if its a chick your banging on a regular basis and you know shes not a flake. BUT NEVER EVER EVER bring a chick off with your mouth who you dont know that well ie ONS or a party fling or something like that.

often chicks will deny you access when shes happy and satisfied plus she doesnt have to jeopardise whatever made up social standard she has for herself by not raising her sexual partner numbers.

and you my friend will be left with a nice case of blue balls.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
i find this a bit silly, it sounds maybe a little supplicating and gamesish to me, i mean hell your already nailing her, forget about the fake case of premature ejaculation, she probably sees this enough times anyway not to mention chicks talk and now all her mates know your a 2 stroke even though your not really.

just fvck her properly she will be ten times more appreciative ...
well hopefully nobody would fake it that quickly, and instead of her telling her friends you're a 2 stroke, she'll tell them you're capable of multiple oragasms with no rest in between.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
well hopefully nobody would fake it that quickly, and instead of her telling her friends you're a 2 stroke, she'll tell them you're capable of multiple oragasms with no rest in between.
hmmmm, different strokes for different folks i guess

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say...

this is a GREAT post.

In fact...Its probably the best post I've read that really hits a subject headon - its like sex for dummies!

I am the first to admit my game is great but my sex was mediocre. I want to become the micheal jordan of sex and I think I need to eat some wheaties and read this post a few times....

PEACE

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*CK dude!

That has to be the most powerful collection of sex tips i have read in a long time, funny thing is some i have already used, but some of these other ones, pure genius =)

I'm in your debt for such an amazing piece of writing.