Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Singleton 'shoots her shot' with a stranger on plane by asking if he's interested

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
Personally, as I spent a few minutes going through her TikTok (found out she's 28 and probably a nurse), I think she has more baggage than the flight she was on. :rolleyes:
Even without knowing about her TikTok, the fact she's making herself so available to a total stranger would be a big red flag.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of TT stories are completely fake.
100%
But I got the idea from her TikTok that she's a serial dater who just got out of a few months old relationship this past May, so the story is plausible.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She's a serial dater who just got out of a few months old relationship this past May
Alpha widow riding the c0ck caruossel as a "revenge" to the Chad who left her.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
Personally, as I spent a few minutes going through her TikTok (found out she's 28 and probably a nurse), I think she has more baggage than the flight she was on. :rolleyes:
Even without knowing about her TikTok, the fact she's making herself so available to a total stranger would be a big red flag.
Girls do shoot their shot. It’s part of life. I’m not sure why this is newsworthy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t been to SD in years. Was great. Is it crappy now?
It was great in the 90's. At this point Arizona is a good bit better (for women).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did it for the TT cred, nothing more.

Of course dude's going to say yes.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ring finger seems longer than her index finger, and all the fingers are long. :eek:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When all the nightlife is crawling with horny jarheads and squids it’s always been unpleasant. The only way to escape it is to patronize high-end establishments.
There used to be tons of hot blondes crawling the beach, they're mostly gone now. (Not counting the ones visiting from Arizona)

Reaction score
My GF & her family are going later this month. I’m think now I’m glad work commitments wont let me.
Hobo stab insurance is required if you want to drink at Mission Brewing, or if for some God-awful reason someone wants to go see some boring ass baseball game. There's an endless supply of f@ggot morons there, not just "squids and jarheads". Enjoy the $1.08 gas tax and Mexican sewage spewing into the water @ I.B.!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southwest Airlines has open seating. If you see an attractive woman traveling alone, it's pretty easy to sit next to her and start a conversation. If it's a shorter 1-2 hour flight, that can be considered an approach/instantaneous date.

Plenty of men have approached women on Southwest Airlines flights. There's not a news story every time it happens. It was likely more common 10-25 years ago to do that than it is now for men.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hobo stab insurance is required if you want to drink at Mission Brewing, or if for some God-awful reason someone wants to go see some boring ass baseball game. There's an endless supply of f@ggot morons there, not just "squids and jarheads". Enjoy the $1.08 gas tax and Mexican sewage spewing into the water @ I.B.!
I bet I’ m in a far worse area than SD.