"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Single Women and Dog Ownership

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,570
Reaction score
6,345
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
A retractable leash is all you really need to see to know someone doesn't know much about dogs. A pronged training collar (not just a choke collar) is the opposite, especially if it is not on a dog big enough to drag the owner. I have only seen them on rottweilers and mastiffs, but they are the best and most humane way to leash train a dog.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Read a story on ROK thats a teemainal ill woman laid some truths before the grave and ine if them are that women **** their own dogs in secret ....not all but a majority
Her corrupted opinion as thats what she was doing.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Another tale from my own experience is i once smashed a chick who let her own dog sleep in her bedroom so as i was smashing her doggystyle this dog was watching me and it was off putting ...loooool
I've had this happen to me too. Now anytime a woman let's her dog sleep on the same bed as her is a red flag for me. I'll only smash but won't sleep over her place and most likely demote her instantly.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Just bumping this as chatting with girls has reminded me that a LOT of females have adopted dogs during this pandemic for companionship. I gotta wonder how many of these gals are dillusional and will either find out that they aren't good dog parents and will give up the dog or give up the dog after things return back to normal and they start dating or find someone.

What I find sad is they would rather adopt a dog over trying to find a man to quarantine together with. Sad...
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Just bumping this as chatting with girls has reminded me that a LOT of females have adopted dogs during this pandemic for companionship. I gotta wonder how many of these gals are dillusional and will either find out that they aren't good dog parents and will give up the dog or give up the dog after things return back to normal and they start dating or find someone.

What I find sad is they would rather adopt a dog over trying to find a man to quarantine together with. Sad...
Single females getting dogs is a trend that pre-dates the pandemic by at least a decade.

Even if they are not good dog parents, they usually will not admit that. Also, with the way the typical woman is today, she'll prioritize her dog over a man so I can't imagine a woman giving up a dog to start a relationship with someone.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Single females getting dogs is a trend that pre-dates the pandemic by at least a decade.

Even if they are not good dog parents, they usually will not admit that. Also, with the way the typical woman is today, she'll prioritize her dog over a man so I can't imagine a woman giving up a dog to start a relationship with someone.
I agree and I'm just saying that the pandemic has reinforced this even more. They would rather die with a dog than a man that could treat them well and provide a deeper intelligent connection if this pandemic were to kill everyone theoretically. Like I said, it's pretty sad.
 
Top