Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Women and Dog Ownership

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A retractable leash is all you really need to see to know someone doesn't know much about dogs. A pronged training collar (not just a choke collar) is the opposite, especially if it is not on a dog big enough to drag the owner. I have only seen them on rottweilers and mastiffs, but they are the best and most humane way to leash train a dog.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a story on ROK thats a teemainal ill woman laid some truths before the grave and ine if them are that women **** their own dogs in secret ....not all but a majority
Her corrupted opinion as thats what she was doing.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another tale from my own experience is i once smashed a chick who let her own dog sleep in her bedroom so as i was smashing her doggystyle this dog was watching me and it was off putting ...loooool
I've had this happen to me too. Now anytime a woman let's her dog sleep on the same bed as her is a red flag for me. I'll only smash but won't sleep over her place and most likely demote her instantly.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bumping this as chatting with girls has reminded me that a LOT of females have adopted dogs during this pandemic for companionship. I gotta wonder how many of these gals are dillusional and will either find out that they aren't good dog parents and will give up the dog or give up the dog after things return back to normal and they start dating or find someone.

What I find sad is they would rather adopt a dog over trying to find a man to quarantine together with. Sad...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bumping this as chatting with girls has reminded me that a LOT of females have adopted dogs during this pandemic for companionship. I gotta wonder how many of these gals are dillusional and will either find out that they aren't good dog parents and will give up the dog or give up the dog after things return back to normal and they start dating or find someone.

What I find sad is they would rather adopt a dog over trying to find a man to quarantine together with. Sad...
Single females getting dogs is a trend that pre-dates the pandemic by at least a decade.

Even if they are not good dog parents, they usually will not admit that. Also, with the way the typical woman is today, she'll prioritize her dog over a man so I can't imagine a woman giving up a dog to start a relationship with someone.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single females getting dogs is a trend that pre-dates the pandemic by at least a decade.

Even if they are not good dog parents, they usually will not admit that. Also, with the way the typical woman is today, she'll prioritize her dog over a man so I can't imagine a woman giving up a dog to start a relationship with someone.
I agree and I'm just saying that the pandemic has reinforced this even more. They would rather die with a dog than a man that could treat them well and provide a deeper intelligent connection if this pandemic were to kill everyone theoretically. Like I said, it's pretty sad.