Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mothers

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never will I deal with one again.. I was burned once more.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to share? I’ve had my share of bad luck with them too but I swore them off a long time ago.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are just wrecks after their worst mistake of their life, specially if the baby was born out of wedlock.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to share? I’ve had my share of bad luck with them too but I swore them off a long time ago.
They seem as if they carry a chip on their shoulder, want to prove something, they’re bitter and just generally unhappy. I can now see why though. Their dream of having a family/decent relationship is shattered

logicallefty

Reaction score
They seem as if they carry a chip on their shoulder, want to prove something, they’re bitter and just generally unhappy. I can now see why though. Their dream of having a family/decent relationship is shattered
Exactly this. They try to hard to be the dominant one in the relationship because, as you just said, they have something to prove (so they think).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I joined this site, I dated this single mom that had two kids by two different dads. One she was married to but the other she dated and he split when she got pregnant or some ****. I got to where I would take her kids along with us on dates sometimes and pay for them and stupid stuff like that. I was basically a walking piggy bank to her. She cheated on me with some dude and I ghosted her like I never ghosted on someone before. She started acting distant and shady so I called her out and she admitted it. I said “ok cool”, I left right then and she said “text me when you get home” and that’s the last time she ever heard from me or saw me ever again. She stalked my friends to try to get to me for months because she knew she messed up a good thing. I learned s valuable lesson and am grateful she cheated on me because I was being a damn fool paying for her kids like that.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t forget that majority of dudes won’t give them the light of day for something serious— just for a quick bang and goodbye. SMV cratered ...
Exactly this. They try to hard to be the dominant one in the relationship because, as you just said, they have something to prove (so they think).
Can’t forget that majority of dudes won’t give them the light of day for something serious— just for a quick bang and goodbye. SMV cratered ...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
At one point, they were shamed in public. Now, they are glorified. Just look how many celebrity single mothers there are. Doesn't stop there. There are several with different fathers for each one. Kate Winslet and Kate Hudson come to mind. How the kids are not confused that each have different daddy's bogles my mind.

Before I joined this site, I dated this single mom that had two kids by two different dads. One she was married to but the other she dated and he split when she got pregnant or some ****. I got to where I would take her kids along with us on dates sometimes and pay for them and stupid stuff like that. I was basically a walking piggy bank to her. She cheated on me with some dude and I ghosted her like I never ghosted on someone before. She started acting distant and shady so I called her out and she admitted it. I said “ok cool”, I left right then and she said “text me when you get home” and that’s the last time she ever heard from me or saw me ever again. She stalked my friends to try to get to me for months because she knew she messed up a good thing. I learned s valuable lesson and am grateful she cheated on me because I was being a damn fool paying for her kids like that.
Wow. That sucks dude. You must had really liked the kids and her to treat them. Rollo said that's one of the things single moms hope to happen that the other guy, or simp step-dad, forms a bond so she can trap him. It's best to avoid them when possible. I dated two, but I always refused to take them out on dates or pay for them. Not my kid, not my problem.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many dudes fall for them. Trust them, and then they have an accident. Guess what, there are no accidental pregnancies. Even in my steamiest sex situations, I always knew to wrap it up. The guy trusts the lady to if she's on the pill or shot, she's lying and oops. To add insult to injury, the dude does the "right thing" and marries her. Only, to get divorced a few years later. I know one guy that had a kid with a lady who already had a kid from another dude. Married her, then pushed her to allow him to become the other kid's legal father because that dude was apparently out of the picture. She divorced him 3 years later, got the house, he paid child support on his non biological kid (who doesn't even call him dad), and was court ordered to pay college and medical insurance for both kids until they graduate or turn 24. He reminds me a lot of Scott from Love after Lockup. Poor simps, you have to feel bad for them.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@greatsnake ouch.. ok I got one for yous now this is gonna be f****ng painful to read so get ready..
Ok. I met this girl online. Went to her house she was so sweet and nice towards me. She had 2 children who were really nice also.ended up banging and hanging out regularly. Tells me how amazing I was and she could see a future with me and being a positive roll model towards her children. Then a few months in she tells me she use to get beaten up alot. Red flag. And the father of her kids was a p.o.s. and beat her also. Me being the nice nieve guy bought it and stuck up for her. Ended up having a child of our own. I signed the birth certificate and bam the monster came out. I was feeding our daughter and got punched in the side of the head. She attacked me with hammers etc and also got me put in jail.by punching herself in the eyes and blaming it on me to the police. A couple of years later I did a DNA test the child wasn't even mine!! Anyhow I ghosted that ***** and regularly have to block her attempts to communicate with me. She even told.me she had cancer etc which is a lie. Man that put me off single mothers big time and she made the kids tell everyone I was a monster. Never again!!!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many dudes fall for them. Trust them, and then they have an accident. Guess what, there are no accidental pregnancies. Even in my steamiest sex situations, I always knew to wrap it up. The guy trusts the lady to if she's on the pill or shot, she's lying and oops. To add insult to injury, the dude does the "right thing" and marries her. Only, to get divorced a few years later. I know one guy that had a kid with a lady who already had a kid from another dude. Married her, then pushed her to allow him to become the other kid's legal father because that dude was apparently out of the picture. She divorced him 3 years later, got the house, he paid child support on his non biological kid (who doesn't even call him dad), and was court ordered to pay college and medical insurance for both kids until they graduate or turn 24. He reminds me a lot of Scott from Love after Lockup. Poor simps, you have to feel bad for them.
WTF!!!!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Robert28 well done only way to handle them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Robert28 well done only way to handle them.
Well we’d been dating for a few months and all of a sudden she started going hot and cold all the time. Like within a week she’d go hot and cold like 3 times. Damn all that ****. Then I tried to make plans with her one weekend and got the “I’ll let you know” which I foolishly told myself “oh that’s no big deal since you’ve been dating, that’s only a bad line when you first meet a girl and she tells you that”. Ummm wrong. Means the same damn thing no matter when she says it!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find you a hot as hell 24 yr old that’s curious about older guys! Tons of them out there trust me on this! I got totally eye fvcked by one tonight when I was grocery shopping. I got her number and gave her mine, she’s already hit me up and wants to go out soon as possible. Leave the old wore out saggy boob single moms for the idiots.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have mentioned on here, it is in man's best interest to just avoid women like this all together and find ones that are single with no kids. Like another poster said earlier, a lot of them have a chip on their shoulder and are really bitter, miserable and just hate life......and to be quite honest I don't blame them, they are in a horrible predicament that no women would ever willingly choose for herself. The issue is that the actions of these women were what ultimately lead to this life circumstance in the first place. They aren't victims, at least for the most part, they are just the second half of the problem, as it takes two to do the horizontal tango.

All heterosexual women deep down want to find a good man to settle down with that can help provide a stable life that is comfortable for everyone. However, many women when they are younger are not really attracted to men like this and go for the bad boy deadbeats.....thus how these single mothers come to be.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have mentioned on here, it is in man's best interest to just avoid women like this all together and find ones that are single with no kids. Like another poster said earlier, a lot of them have a chip on their shoulder and are really bitter, miserable and just hate life......and to be quite honest I don't blame them, they are in a horrible predicament that no women would ever willingly choose for herself. The issue is that the actions of these women were what ultimately lead to this life circumstance in the first place. They aren't victims, at least for the most part, they are just the second half of the problem, as it takes two to do the horizontal tango.

All heterosexual women deep down want to find a good man to settle down with that can help provide a stable life that is comfortable for everyone. However, many women when they are younger are not really attracted to men like this and go for the bad boy deadbeats.....thus how these single mothers come to be.
You hit the nail on the head! My ex now has 2 kids by 2 different drug addicts (she was nothing like this when we dated years ago) and be dammed if her best friend isn’t a serious man hater! Her friend a bitter old 40 yr old hag who posts all these memes on Facebook about how “badass” she is but she’s a loser just like my ex. My ex looks god awful now, I wish you could see a before and after pic. You wouldn’t think it was the same girl! Now she’s going to learn to be bitter and hate men. What a peach she’s turning out to be. A real prize.lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Robert28 lulzzzzzz it's great isn't it! When you get screwed over after being a good guy and you end up with lots of money, and nice house, nice wife and beautiful kids of your own. And there on the peek of being in the gutter ha such is life

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we’d been dating for a few months and all of a sudden she started going hot and cold all the time. Like within a week she’d go hot and cold like 3 times. Damn all that ****. Then I tried to make plans with her one weekend and got the “I’ll let you know” which I foolishly told myself “oh that’s no big deal since you’ve been dating, that’s only a bad line when you first meet a girl and she tells you that”. Ummm wrong. Means the same damn thing no matter when she says it!
Ugh I've experienced that too. It's awful