Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mothers

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am age 44.. Most people who meet me, state I look not a day older than 35

I can easily pull in a 28 year old.. For my age I am in incredibly good shape.

Keep hitting the gym consistently, eat healthy, drink a fuk load of water.. Quit smoking and you will do great looks wise
I'm 29 and been lifting/exercising since my late teens, have a good diet, don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Most people think I'm younger, which is a good thing. I think that and not getting too much sun is also important.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have observed of single mothers is the fact they had baby fever in their younger years they wanted children they couldn't find the "perfect" man so they settled for a guy that wasn't quite right. Had child(ren) with the guy things turns into toxic stew after a few years she ends up being a single mother. I've also observed single mothers usually have some kind of family issues when she was raised. I wouldn't ever get involved with a single mother I have seen nothing but drama and bullsh*t end up from it, think with the big head not the little one. One of the recently single mothers I know shows interest in me, she's attractive, I think to myself not a fvcking chance young lady.

I'm one of those guys that look younger than my actual age, I'm not ripped by any means but I'm large framed guy, I don't drink or smoke, drink a lot of water, live a healthier lifestyle. Its all in your face if your face looks old it doesn't matter how fit your body is. Five days of the week I'm in work clothes that are dirty usually smell of engine oil I still attract looks from women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God you don’t want to date a widowed single mom either! My one time of doing that I was CONSTANTLY compared to her ex and reminded i was never going to be the kids father. Constantly. You can’t compete with a dead person, she will see them as perfect and you as imperfect at everything.
I kinda figured that would happen. That's when a woman is alpha-widowed.... Literally

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@greatsnake ouch.. ok I got one for yous now this is gonna be f****ng painful to read so get ready..
Ok. I met this girl online. Went to her house she was so sweet and nice towards me. She had 2 children who were really nice also.ended up banging and hanging out regularly. Tells me how amazing I was and she could see a future with me and being a positive roll model towards her children. Then a few months in she tells me she use to get beaten up alot. Red flag. And the father of her kids was a p.o.s. and beat her also. Me being the nice nieve guy bought it and stuck up for her. Ended up having a child of our own. I signed the birth certificate and bam the monster came out. I was feeding our daughter and got punched in the side of the head. She attacked me with hammers etc and also got me put in jail.by punching herself in the eyes and blaming it on me to the police. A couple of years later I did a DNA test the child wasn't even mine!! Anyhow I ghosted that ***** and regularly have to block her attempts to communicate with me. She even told.me she had cancer etc which is a lie. Man that put me off single mothers big time and she made the kids tell everyone I was a monster. Never again!!!
Well...this is quite the story. Good thing you made it out (relatively) unscathed.