Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mothers

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Robert28 lulzzzzzz it's great isn't it! When you get screwed over after being a good guy and you end up with lots of money, and nice house, nice wife and beautiful kids of your own. And there on the peek of being in the gutter ha such is life
Exactly. They walk around thinking they're too good for me but yet they're banging old drug addicts and I'm getting eye raped by some young hot 24 yr old girl in a grocery store. You can't write this **** if you tried!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head! My ex now has 2 kids by 2 different drug addicts (she was nothing like this when we dated years ago) and be dammed if her best friend isn’t a serious man hater! Her friend a bitter old 40 yr old hag who posts all these memes on Facebook about how “badass” she is but she’s a loser just like my ex. My ex looks god awful now, I wish you could see a before and after pic. You wouldn’t think it was the same girl! Now she’s going to learn to be bitter and hate men. What a peach she’s turning out to be. A real prize.lol
This type of mindset and behavior is pretty normal with black women, especially since the vast majority of them are born out of wedlock. If most men of a given culture were losers the women are going to have to pick up the slack, hence where the strong black woman comes from. It's actually quite sad, but the reality for women like this is that they have to do the best they can with such a tough predicament. If you were a woman in this situation you'd want to hype yourself up as well, not saying it is right but it is a pretty natural response.

As I mentioned though, many of these women when they were younger just didn't go for good men, as they weren't attracted to them and found them boring. I think some of this is definitely a maturity issue but has more to do with the upbringing/childhood that these women had. It's pretty well documented that women tend to gravitate towards men who remind them of their fathers, so if you didn't have a stable paternal figure growing up it is easy to see where these issues originate from.

I can think of many people I've met or known of over my life who fit into all this. The women found a decent guy who was actually nice and with good intentions as boring, mind you these are just normal guys that are good guys all around and not pushovers.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of mindset and behavior is pretty normal with black women, especially since the vast majority of them are born out of wedlock. If most men of a given culture were losers the women are going to have to pick up the slack, hence where the strong black woman comes from. It's actually quite sad, but the reality for women like this is that they have to do the best they can with such a tough predicament. If you were a woman in this situation you'd want to hype yourself up as well, not saying it is right but it is a pretty natural response.

As I mentioned though, many of these women when they were younger just didn't go for good men, as they weren't attracted to them and found them boring. I think some of this is definitely a maturity issue but has more to do with the upbringing/childhood that these women had. It's pretty well documented that women tend to gravitate towards men who remind them of their fathers, so if you didn't have a stable paternal figure growing up it is easy to see where these issues originate from.

I can think of many people I've met or known of over my life who fit into all this. The women found a decent guy who was actually nice and with good intentions as boring, mind you these are just normal guys that are good guys all around and not pushovers.
These two women are white as can be. My ex went to private school like me, her parents didn't divorce til after she was out of highschool, shes close with her dad more than her mom. Or used to be, who knows now. No she just had a bad habit of hanging around the lowest forms of life you've ever seen. Not only has it aged her rapidly, it's made her bitter and she used to be really cool to be around.

I'm noting these single moms my age 33-38 are the pickiest and most bitter of all. They pass up a ton of decent guys like it's nothing BUT I'm also noticing girls 24-27 are going after guys in their mid to late 30's as fast as they can. If you don't totally suck at dating, dating these younger women is easy. And my God do they want to bend over backwards to please you. Holy hell.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Robert28 but they ain't too good for you. They are a waste of human life lol.. you just think if we got rid of the single mom and her off spring and the dead beats they had a kid with our society would flourish lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These two women are white as can be. My ex went to private school like me, her parents didn't divorce til after she was out of highschool, shes close with her dad more than her mom. Or used to be, who knows now. No she just had a bad habit of hanging around the lowest forms of life you've ever seen. Not only has it aged her rapidly, it's made her bitter and she used to be really cool to be around.

I'm noting these single moms my age 33-38 are the pickiest and most bitter of all. They pass up a ton of decent guys like it's nothing BUT I'm also noticing girls 24-27 are going after guys in their mid to late 30's as fast as they can. If you don't totally suck at dating, dating these younger women is easy. And my God do they want to bend over backwards to please you. Holy hell.
I'm not saying only black women are like this, and I couldn't tell what race the women were that you were discussing, but it is way more common in the black community compared to whites, tons of stats to back this up.

This is why as a man it is important to work on self improvement and constantly striving to go up the ladder. If you take care of yourself physically, have some level of ambition and have a decent amount of money/resources most women will be more than happy to date you. A 32 year old guy, who is still young if he takes care of himself (exercise, eating good, etc.) can still easily date girls that are in their mid 20s.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta admit, the zex is great. It could be the reason why I fell once more lol. Other than that, couldn’t handle seeing a kid running around, while yelling/screaming

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have mentioned on here, it is in man's best interest to just avoid women like this all together and find ones that are single with no kids. Like another poster said earlier, a lot of them have a chip on their shoulder and are really bitter, miserable and just hate life......and to be quite honest I don't blame them, they are in a horrible predicament that no women would ever willingly choose for herself. The issue is that the actions of these women were what ultimately lead to this life circumstance in the first place. They aren't victims, at least for the most part, they are just the second half of the problem, as it takes two to do the horizontal tango.

All heterosexual women deep down want to find a good man to settle down with that can help provide a stable life that is comfortable for everyone. However, many women when they are younger are not really attracted to men like this and go for the bad boy deadbeats.....thus how these single mothers come to be.
This is absolutely spot on.

Take my current ex for example..single mother with two kids, one grown & one age 14.

When questioned about the kids dads, she claims BOTH of her ex's where complete azzholes who treated her like shyte, cheated on her, then left her for another woman.

Heck one used to steal her money straight out of her purse lol

Yet she spent 10 fukin years or more with these guys, popped fukin babies out for them.

She chose this single mother life, by making poor decisions in regards to her partners.

By the way.. I only met her kid once in two years.. And I didn't pay CHIT for them.

Them hoes will replace you in a heartbreat for the next replacement daddy.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it weren’t a lazy single mom, and is looking improve herself? Would it change the way you see the single mom’s history?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying only black women are like this, and I couldn't tell what race the women were that you were discussing, but it is way more common in the black community compared to whites, tons of stats to back this up.

This is why as a man it is important to work on self improvement and constantly striving to go up the ladder. If you take care of yourself physically, have some level of ambition and have a decent amount of money/resources most women will be more than happy to date you. A 32 year old guy, who is still young if he takes care of himself (exercise, eating good, etc.) can still easily date girls that are in their mid 20s.
I am age 44.. Most people who meet me, state I look not a day older than 35

I can easily pull in a 28 year old.. For my age I am in incredibly good shape.

Keep hitting the gym consistently, eat healthy, drink a fuk load of water.. Quit smoking and you will do great looks wise

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am age 44.. Most people who meet me, state I look not a day older than 35

I can easily pull in a 28 year old.. For my age I am in incredibly good shape.

Keep hitting the gym consistently, eat healthy, drink a fuk load of water.. Quit smoking and you will do great looks wise
Would you consider a single mom that is successful and a hard worker? Would it change how you view her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you consider a single mom that is successful and a hard worker? Would it change how you view her?
I would only consider a single mom, depending on her kids age.. If the kid is 15-16-17 then chances are the kid is ready to move the fuk on.

If she has babies or very young children.. Then nope I couldn't be around that mess.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms get lumped into the same "garbage women" category as the ones on the c0ck carousel, the ones with lots of male orbiters, etc. I generally do NOT feel sorry for single moms, especially ones who have multiple children with the same guy. It was her choice to make multiple children with this guy, and if he left her, then she made a crappy choice for the father of her children. If she left him, then she made a crappy choice to remove the children from their father.

When it comes to dating them, they're only good for a fvck n' toss. I've dated too many damn single women, and they're not relationship material. I think the only way I would even consider a single mom for a serious relationship is if the father died. That's a situation where she would 100% not at fault for being a single mom. Other than that, single moms are at least partially to blame for their own situation.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms get lumped into the same "garbage women" category as the ones on the c0ck carousel, the ones with lots of male orbiters, etc. I generally do NOT feel sorry for single moms, especially ones who have multiple children with the same guy. It was her choice to make multiple children with this guy, and if he left her, then she made a crappy choice for the father of her children. If she left him, then she made a crappy choice to remove the children from their father.

When it comes to dating them, they're only good for a fvck n' toss. I've dated too many damn single women, and they're not relationship material. I think the only way I would even consider a single mom for a serious relationship is if the father died. That's a situation where she would 100% not at fault for being a single mom. Other than that, single moms are at least partially to blame for their own situation.
Her drive to become a better woman caught me thinning that it’d be different. Thanks for the reality check. Have to get back to spinning plates, the only way not to give 2 fvcks.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh God you don’t want to date a widowed single mom either! My one time of doing that I was CONSTANTLY compared to her ex and reminded i was never going to be the kids father. Constantly. You can’t compete with a dead person, she will see them as perfect and you as imperfect at everything.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every situation is different and should be treated as such. Putting people into groups is no different than the thought process behind any other ideology.