greatsnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2017
- Messages
- 648
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 37
Never will I deal with one again.. I was burned once more.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
They seem as if they carry a chip on their shoulder, want to prove something, they’re bitter and just generally unhappy. I can now see why though. Their dream of having a family/decent relationship is shatteredCare to share? I’ve had my share of bad luck with them too but I swore them off a long time ago.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Exactly this. They try to hard to be the dominant one in the relationship because, as you just said, they have something to prove (so they think).They seem as if they carry a chip on their shoulder, want to prove something, they’re bitter and just generally unhappy. I can now see why though. Their dream of having a family/decent relationship is shattered
Can’t forget that majority of dudes won’t give them the light of day for something serious— just for a quick bang and goodbye. SMV cratered ...
Can’t forget that majority of dudes won’t give them the light of day for something serious— just for a quick bang and goodbye. SMV cratered ...Exactly this. They try to hard to be the dominant one in the relationship because, as you just said, they have something to prove (so they think).
At one point, they were shamed in public. Now, they are glorified. Just look how many celebrity single mothers there are. Doesn't stop there. There are several with different fathers for each one. Kate Winslet and Kate Hudson come to mind. How the kids are not confused that each have different daddy's bogles my mind.Exactly this. They try to hard to be the dominant one in the relationship because, as you just said, they have something to prove (so they think).
Wow. That sucks dude. You must had really liked the kids and her to treat them. Rollo said that's one of the things single moms hope to happen that the other guy, or simp step-dad, forms a bond so she can trap him. It's best to avoid them when possible. I dated two, but I always refused to take them out on dates or pay for them. Not my kid, not my problem.Before I joined this site, I dated this single mom that had two kids by two different dads. One she was married to but the other she dated and he split when she got pregnant or some ****. I got to where I would take her kids along with us on dates sometimes and pay for them and stupid stuff like that. I was basically a walking piggy bank to her. She cheated on me with some dude and I ghosted her like I never ghosted on someone before. She started acting distant and shady so I called her out and she admitted it. I said “ok cool”, I left right then and she said “text me when you get home” and that’s the last time she ever heard from me or saw me ever again. She stalked my friends to try to get to me for months because she knew she messed up a good thing. I learned s valuable lesson and am grateful she cheated on me because I was being a damn fool paying for her kids like that.
You'd be surprised how many dudes fall for them. Trust them, and then they have an accident. Guess what, there are no accidental pregnancies. Even in my steamiest sex situations, I always knew to wrap it up. The guy trusts the lady to if she's on the pill or shot, she's lying and oops. To add insult to injury, the dude does the "right thing" and marries her. Only, to get divorced a few years later. I know one guy that had a kid with a lady who already had a kid from another dude. Married her, then pushed her to allow him to become the other kid's legal father because that dude was apparently out of the picture. She divorced him 3 years later, got the house, he paid child support on his non biological kid (who doesn't even call him dad), and was court ordered to pay college and medical insurance for both kids until they graduate or turn 24. He reminds me a lot of Scott from Love after Lockup. Poor simps, you have to feel bad for them.Can’t forget that majority of dudes won’t give them the light of day for something serious— just for a quick bang and goodbye. SMV cratered ...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
WTF!!!!You'd be surprised how many dudes fall for them. Trust them, and then they have an accident. Guess what, there are no accidental pregnancies. Even in my steamiest sex situations, I always knew to wrap it up. The guy trusts the lady to if she's on the pill or shot, she's lying and oops. To add insult to injury, the dude does the "right thing" and marries her. Only, to get divorced a few years later. I know one guy that had a kid with a lady who already had a kid from another dude. Married her, then pushed her to allow him to become the other kid's legal father because that dude was apparently out of the picture. She divorced him 3 years later, got the house, he paid child support on his non biological kid (who doesn't even call him dad), and was court ordered to pay college and medical insurance for both kids until they graduate or turn 24. He reminds me a lot of Scott from Love after Lockup. Poor simps, you have to feel bad for them.
@Robert28 well done only way to handle them.Before I joined this site, I dated this single mom that had two kids by two different dads. One she was married to but the other she dated and he split when she got pregnant or some ****. I got to where I would take her kids along with us on dates sometimes and pay for them and stupid stuff like that. I was basically a walking piggy bank to her. She cheated on me with some dude and I ghosted her like I never ghosted on someone before. She started acting distant and shady so I called her out and she admitted it. I said “ok cool”, I left right then and she said “text me when you get home” and that’s the last time she ever heard from me or saw me ever again. She stalked my friends to try to get to me for months because she knew she messed up a good thing. I learned s valuable lesson and am grateful she cheated on me because I was being a damn fool paying for her kids like that.
Well we’d been dating for a few months and all of a sudden she started going hot and cold all the time. Like within a week she’d go hot and cold like 3 times. Damn all that ****. Then I tried to make plans with her one weekend and got the “I’ll let you know” which I foolishly told myself “oh that’s no big deal since you’ve been dating, that’s only a bad line when you first meet a girl and she tells you that”. Ummm wrong. Means the same damn thing no matter when she says it!@Robert28 well done only way to handle them.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You hit the nail on the head! My ex now has 2 kids by 2 different drug addicts (she was nothing like this when we dated years ago) and be dammed if her best friend isn’t a serious man hater! Her friend a bitter old 40 yr old hag who posts all these memes on Facebook about how “badass” she is but she’s a loser just like my ex. My ex looks god awful now, I wish you could see a before and after pic. You wouldn’t think it was the same girl! Now she’s going to learn to be bitter and hate men. What a peach she’s turning out to be. A real prize.lolAs others have mentioned on here, it is in man's best interest to just avoid women like this all together and find ones that are single with no kids. Like another poster said earlier, a lot of them have a chip on their shoulder and are really bitter, miserable and just hate life......and to be quite honest I don't blame them, they are in a horrible predicament that no women would ever willingly choose for herself. The issue is that the actions of these women were what ultimately lead to this life circumstance in the first place. They aren't victims, at least for the most part, they are just the second half of the problem, as it takes two to do the horizontal tango.
All heterosexual women deep down want to find a good man to settle down with that can help provide a stable life that is comfortable for everyone. However, many women when they are younger are not really attracted to men like this and go for the bad boy deadbeats.....thus how these single mothers come to be.
Ugh I've experienced that too. It's awfulWell we’d been dating for a few months and all of a sudden she started going hot and cold all the time. Like within a week she’d go hot and cold like 3 times. Damn all that ****. Then I tried to make plans with her one weekend and got the “I’ll let you know” which I foolishly told myself “oh that’s no big deal since you’ve been dating, that’s only a bad line when you first meet a girl and she tells you that”. Ummm wrong. Means the same damn thing no matter when she says it!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.