Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Mothers Flake Like Crazy!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Anytime I have dated a plated a single mom, it's always the same fukin story.. Flakes!

WTF it's not even worthwhile wasting any time on these chicks.
In their defense, they are raising and watching over their children. When I did date a single mom many years ago, her kid was a teenager, so that was much easier. Heaven only knows how hard it is with a baby, toddler or pre-teen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What many guys forget is that being alpha doesn't mean having the best from both sides. Women want beta comfort and alpha dominance so if you say you banged her occasionally and she svcked you off, doesnt mean she'll text you all time etc.
I mean you're not Mr.dependable. You want to bang her and whenever she "needs" you, she fvcks you. When she needs a guy for another need of hers, she Talks to him.
This is how women operate.
Why do you expect more bru? Chill.
I don't expect more at all... However even in a casual type situation, there needs to be a level of mutual respect for each others time.

I have had many plates in the past where we just had sex, however there is also a understanding that wasting each other time is something that shouldn't be excepted in any type of relationship.

If I am banging her, I care not if we text each other through the week.. However what I do care about is last minute flaking.

That is where I draw the line.. Last minute flakes & in more instances than one..

To be that is straight up NEXT

Why put up with that shyte, when you can have a plate fuk buddy who still has common decency not to flake often.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions brother...actions. In her mind you are the guy that will always be there for her and she will hit you up when she has nothing better to do. Or you are the backup or backup to the backup guy.

I am not saying you can't bang her...you probably could but honestly will it be worth the amount of effort? In my experience it never is.

Well I draw the line at flaking.. Two flakes and you are out... In her case she had had her two.. And I'm pulled the plug on her

Glassguy

Reaction score
In their defense, they are raising and watching over their children. When I did date a single mom many years ago, her kid was a teenager, so that was much easier. Heaven only knows how hard it is with a baby, toddler or pre-teen.
Good points.

It also makes a difference on whether or not:
-Single mother has full custody or shared parenting
-Father is even present during his portion of shared parenting
-Father makes it hard on the mother when he finds out she is dating. You will often see the father have something come up when he is supposed to get the kids if he finds out the mother has a date
-Lots of other various reasons

2 choices here- date a garbage single mother that will pawn her kids off on anyone to go get banged or date a single mother who values her role as a mother understand that things do come up.

If you dont have kids, its going to be a shock trying to date a single mother. You do not have the inclination of knowing how kids affect schedules, etc. Single people with no kids can be very selfish and can go do whatever on a whim. Single mothers (or single dads too for that matter) simply cannot.

I think the worst situation I had with a single mother as a plate was the ex husband would find out she was going on a date and all of a sudden he couldnt get their kid. At first I put it on him, but after a while it was her fault for putting up with it and I just bounced.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points.

It also makes a difference on whether or not:
-Single mother has full custody or shared parenting
-Father is even present during his portion of shared parenting
-Father makes it hard on the mother when he finds out she is dating. You will often see the father have something come up when he is supposed to get the kids if he finds out the mother has a date
-Lots of other various reasons

2 choices here- date a garbage single mother that will pawn her kids off on anyone to go get banged or date a single mother who values her role as a mother understand that things do come up.

If you dont have kids, its going to be a shock trying to date a single mother. You do not have the inclination of knowing how kids affect schedules, etc. Single people with no kids can be very selfish and can go do whatever on a whim. Single mothers (or single dads too for that matter) simply cannot.

I think the worst situation I had with a single mother as a plate was the ex husband would find out she was going on a date and all of a sudden he couldnt get their kid. At first I put it on him, but after a while it was her fault for putting up with it and I just bounced.
Women pull all kind of bs stories out of their asses when it comes to their kids father.
Of course it's his fault all the time. In most cases the mother has all the power, gets custody+all the social benefits but wants the father to be fully responsible whenever she needs the D.
I'm totally with you, those cringe guys who stalk their exes need serious help but that doesn't make an angel out of these single moms.

I wouldn't buy fcking stories when single moms tells me: '' all of the sudden he is not taking the kids!!!!''
Things like this do not happen all of the sudden.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women pull all kind of bs stories out of their asses when it comes to their kids father.
Of course it's his fault all the time. In most cases the mother has all the power, gets custody+all the social benefits but wants the father to be fully responsible whenever she needs the D.
I'm totally with you, those cringe guys who stalk their exes need serious help but that doesn't make an angel out of these single moms.

I wouldn't buy fcking stories when single moms tells me: '' all of the sudden he is not taking the kids!!!!''
Things like this do not happen all of the sudden.
They do happen. I have seen the texts sent from the dad to the single mothers. But at that point it is time to eject if the single mother allows that shyte to continue.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do happen. I have seen the texts sent from the dad to the single mothers. But at that point it is time to eject if the single mother allows that shyte to continue.
There are texts you are allowed to see and texts you'll never see.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick I was seeing definitely has an ex of 20 years, who she broke up with & he is making it difficult for her with the kids..

I understand all of that... However my ****k still needs to get wet lol

One or two flakes.. Yup I get it.. Three flakes? Fuk that shyte.. Then no counter offer.. Expectation of the dude reaching out again.. Fuk that shyte!

The sex ain't even worth the amount of hurdles you have to jump through.. And then they can use the kids card on you literally at will..

I walk away from this shyte!

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't expect more at all... However even in a casual type situation, there needs to be a level of mutual respect for each others time.

I have had many plates in the past where we just had sex, however there is also a understanding that wasting each other time is something that shouldn't be excepted in any type of relationship.

If I am banging her, I care not if we text each other through the week.. However what I do care about is last minute flaking.

That is where I draw the line.. Last minute flakes & in more instances than one..

To be that is straight up NEXT

Why put up with that shyte, when you can have a plate fuk buddy who still has common decency not to flake often.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A child is not an excuse to flake, it's a big responsibility. If a single mom is not flaky then she's probably a bad mother.

Do not date single moms and you will not have this problem. Also, your ego is pretty fragile if you're feeling like a woman flaking somehow has some ill intent towards you. She's just not that into you.

Also, single mothers KNOW that they have screwed their lives and at least half of men won't want anything to do with her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A child is not an excuse to flake, it's a big responsibility. If a single mom is not flaky then she's probably a bad mother.

Do not date single moms and you will not have this problem. Also, your ego is pretty fragile if you're feeling like a woman flaking somehow has some ill intent towards you. She's just not that into you.

Also, single mothers KNOW that they have screwed their lives and at least half of men won't want anything to do with her.
I date single Moms regularly and I can tell you that they will rarely flake if they are really into you unless something comes up that can't be avoided. iE, their kid gets sick, etc...

Again the key is always their interest level in you like any other woman.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date single Moms regularly and I can tell you that they will rarely flake if they are really into you unless something comes up that can't be avoided. iE, their kid gets sick, etc...

Again the key is always their interest level in you like any other woman.
I agree with this, in my case the whole situation was kinda confusing.

Two sex dates cancelled because her EX would not look after the kids.. Her EX is trying his best to get back with her, but she doesn't want him.

She met me 3x after work and sucked me off... Just this time on Friday she flaked, and claimed she needs to be home ASAP to take her kid to an event.

She could be telling the truth.. Either way, I have decided the flakes and her issues with no sitter for kids, is too much of a ball ache.. This chick isn't worth dealing with.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this, in my case the whole situation was kinda confusing.

Two sex dates cancelled because her EX would not look after the kids.. Her EX is trying his best to get back with her, but she doesn't want him.

How she met me 3x after work and sucked me off... Just this time on Friday she flaked, and claimed she needs to be home ASAP to take her kid to an event.

She could be telling the truth.. Either way, I have decided the flakes and her issues with no sitter for kids, is too much of a ball ache.. This chick isn't worth dealing with.
I tell you man this girl lives on the edge and she loves it. She is the crazy type. I used to be the guy that wanted his baby mama back. I tried it for a long time and this process really opened my eyes. I'm so fcking happy that i stopped being that chump but i experienced such a girl first hand and they are the least reliable persons.

She probably fcks the ex who wants to get back with her and just gives him enough attention while scking you off the next day. Then she gets back with her ex for a week, ghosts him and comes back to you, to take your load.

The thing is she only does all these things whenever it fits HER the best. These women don't like to be told what to do. They are unstable.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you man this girl lives on the edge and she loves it. She is the crazy type. I used to be the guy that wanted his baby mama back. I tried it for a long time and this process really opened my eyes. I'm so fcking happy that i stopped being that chump but i experienced such a girl first hand and they are the least reliable persons.

She probably fcks the ex who wants to get back with her and just gives him enough attention while scking you off the next day. Then she gets back with her ex for a week, ghosts him and comes back to you, to take your load.

The thing is she only does all these things whenever it fits HER the best. These women don't like to be told what to do. They are unstable.
I agree with you man.. This was a 20 year relationship.. I doubt she can completely detatch this quickly.

Her head must be all over the fukin place.. Also she claims he is begging to get back with her and deliberately not wanting to keep the kids.

This sloot has sucked me off 3x and then she kinda goes distant a little.. Then messages me again.

Anyhow.. I have had my nob polished by her a few times, so time to move the fuk on.

Only problem is my fuking EGO.. I fukin hate flakes!!

However I think I handled the flake well..

Simply said. That's okay, not a problem :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what do you guys set as you're flake limit? 1 2 or 3

And how do you respond to a flake?

My flake limit used to be simply ONE however this pandemic has made access to puzzy a little more difficult, so have had no choice but to lower the usual standard a little haha

TheProspect

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what do you guys set as you're flake limit? 1 2 or 3
My mindset on,

The first flake: Life happens and things can come up that require prioritization over a date or a fvck, so flaking once is understandable.

The second flake: If it genuinely seems like something out of her control, and it comes with a unsolicited rescheduling on her part, I can look past it on a case-by-case basis.

The third flake: NEXT.

No show: NEXT.

And how do you respond to a flake?
The first flake: "Okay, thanks for letting me know"

The second flake: "Okay, thanks for letting me know"

The third flake: Ghost

No show: Ghost

... o
bviously this is for dating flakes, it would be different if I was in a 2-year LTR and my girlfriend flaked on me. In that case, on the first flake I would ghost her, go no contact, and go next set all in the same minute because she's BPD and I'm the prize and this alpha got seeds to spread, new single moms turning 18, 19, 20, 21 everyday.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mindset on,

The first flake: Life happens and things can come up that require prioritization over a date or a fvck, so flaking once is understandable.

The second flake: If it genuinely seems like something out of her control, and it comes with a unsolicited rescheduling on her part, I can look past it on a case-by-case basis.

The third flake: NEXT.

No show: NEXT.

The first flake: "Okay, thanks for letting me know"

The second flake: "Okay, thanks for letting me know"

The third flake: Ghost

No show: Ghost

... o
bviously this is for dating flakes, it would be different if I was in a 2-year LTR and my girlfriend flaked on me. In that case, on the first flake I would go ghost, go no contact, and go next the b!tch all in the same minute because she's BPD and I'm the prize and this alpha got seeds to spread, new single moms turning 18, 19, 20, 21 everyday.

I like your response... Where I tend to think differently is your response to the 3rd flake.

I believe simply ghosting & not texting anything back, would suggest to her that you are seriously mad & butt hurt about it, that your anger won't even allow you to text back.

I would simply text back..

Hey that's fine, no worries then ghost and never speak to her again.

That response will likely to get her thinking.. well he took that really well, he probably didn't care much about the date in the first place.

Chances are the sloot will come back around again at some point.. But atleast you didn't give out a butt hurt vibe!

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep and if you want to see how insidious women are, they do not warn or guide the younger sisterhood one bit.

They congratulate the recent girl who gets pregnant in 3 weeks flat of knowing the bloke

TheProspect

Reaction score
I like your response... Where I tend to think differently is your response to the 3rd flake.

I believe simply ghosting & not texting anything back, would suggest to her that you are seriously mad & butt hurt about it, that your anger won't even allow you to text back.

I would simply text back..

Hey that's fine, no worries then ghost and never speak to her again.

That response will likely to get her thinking.. well he took that really well, he probably didn't care much about the date in the first place.

Chances are the sloot will come back around again at some point.. But atleast you didn't give out a butt hurt vibe!
I am not concerned with the vibe I give out after a third flake. I no longer want to associate with that person.

I don't need anything from them. I don't need validation. I don't need them to come back around.

Don't take this the wrong way, but don't you find it interesting that you say you would go ghost and never speak to her again, but your true intention of saying that is hoping, on the off chance, that she'll come back around? Don't you think subconsciously women can pick up on this, and it's probably the reason why you are meeting so many low quality women who are repeatedly flaking on you?

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
I am not concerned with the vibe I give out after a third flake. I no longer want to associate with that person.

I don't need anything from them. I don't need validation. I don't need them to come back around.

Don't take this the wrong way, but don't you find it interesting that you say you would go ghost and never speak to her again but your true intention of saying that is hoping on the off chance that she'll come back around... Don't you think subconsciously women can pick up on this, and it's probably the reason why you are meeting so many low quality women who are repeatedly flaking on you?
Just to elaborate a little bit, if you aren't actually butt-hurt why do you have to take the extra steps just to give someone else the impression that you're not butt-hurt, especially if you truly are not, and you sincerely don't intend to associate with them again.

My reasoning would be that you don't need to take those extra steps. If you just want to reply again to a third flake then there's nothing inherently wrong with that in my eyes, but I don't believe it should be done with the intention of hoping you're provoking a certain external reaction or outcome.