Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mother gets paid by men to date them

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this....its disturbing how desperate these guys get.

Paying a girl to fake feelings for him. Can you imagine any girl, no matter how ugly, doing this? It shows how badly guys desire affection.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is called hooker! What a slut!:p

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. One man has given her nearly $10,000 so far and is about to buy her daughter a car. She's not even fvcking him.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifes...rts-teenage-daughter-paid-date-183652771.html
It's called SeekingArrangement.com. Many women specify in their profile they will NOT have sex, "date" only. Yes, lonely, desperate will men will do it. F*ucking sad.

PS- I have banged 3 women from SA the past few months for $0.Left a few more lays on the table. Easiest site in the world to get laid from if you have any semblance of game.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whataya call a hooker that does't put out, but still gets paid?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates without sex for cash. I guess if it makes them happy? Sounds ridiculous to me.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Economics determines dating trends more than anything else.

Housing is becoming more expensive and women are in need of providers. SA has thousands of members in every city. For the right price, I could probably bang any woman I want to.

More women are getting into the sex industry it seems. It’s now socially acceptable for women to be wh0res. It’s empowering, in fact.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Economics determines dating trends more than anything else.

Housing is becoming more expensive and women are in need of providers. SA has thousands of members in every city. For the right price, I could probably bang any woman I want to.

More women are getting into the sex industry it seems. It’s now socially acceptable for women to be wh0res. It’s empowering, in fact.
If women are soooo empowered, why do they need a provider?o_O

They can work a job, and pay bills in 2018.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperate dudes do desperate things

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's called SeekingArrangement.com. Many women specify in their profile they will NOT have sex, "date" only. Yes, lonely, desperate will men will do it. F*ucking sad.

PS- I have banged 3 women from SA the past few months for $0.Left a few more lays on the table. Easiest site in the world to get laid from if you have any semblance of game.
I'd love to know how you do this. You can PM me in this regard. Game is good.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those men make to us the same damage easy girls make to women, they tear down the price of the general product.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously this woman's friend is trying to play the long game and beta his way into her golden vajaya. One would think that he is very wealthy and $10K to him is like $100 to us. And the chick does have a very nice rack.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously this woman's friend is trying to play the long game and beta his way into her golden vajaya. One would think that he is very wealthy and $10K to him is like $100 to us. And the chick does have a very nice rack.
Push up bra does wonders.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution at its finest.

Millions of women r mighty proud of this single mother.

A shinning example of a successful woman.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

yea wtf? if a date ends without kissing im already mad at the female for wasting my time. not sure how people can pay money for nosex dates

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I sign up?