Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single most insane thing I've ever seen regarding dating advice

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it would be even funnier if instead you used a snake as a puppet with one eye.

But yeah, I think a new rule should be never listen to the advice of someone with a moustache who looks like Swiss Toni (British fast show reference).

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Uses Magic 8 Ball* "Should I move this post to Discussion?" *Shakes* "Without a doubt."

Moved to Discussion.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
surely he is taking the p1ss?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert).
:rolleyes:

On the net everybody claim to be the expert, the master, the "Americas #1 Singles Expert". There're a lot of people on this just for the money.

No wonder some people don't give this forum a credit. They think this is as "fake" as those we find on the net (like that "Don Diebel").

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getgirls.com is the first site I went to when I was looking for answers. Some of Don Diebel's stuff is good (and I believe he used to post here), but some of it is crap. I've read this tip before and I'm not going to completely put it down because I've never tried it. Another one of his gimmicks was to wear a candy necklace and have a woman take a bite.

Don Diebel recommends a lot of gimmicks such as palm reading, tarot card reading, but he does have some tips that go along the lines of what's learned here

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you see a girl that you're attracted to, approach her and tap her on the shoulder lightly with your puppet and when she turns around raise your hand puppet towards her face and say something like this with your puppet, "Hi beautiful, would you like to dance with me?" Move your puppet up and down with your hand as you are saying your script just as if the puppet was really talking. And be sure to talk in a real silly voice."

hahahahahaha. That IS hilarious. It will work great up until the woman wonders why the hell you carry a hand puppet to nightclubs.

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...My....God

This guy was also the first "expert" I latched on to until I realized he has no clue what he's talking about.

Reaction score
This does go down as the lamest technique EVER tried!!!

It's amazing how fools and I mean fools will use any kind of prop to get out from stepping out as a man and just being a person when it comes to meeting women.

So many put such a great fear on this whole dating process that it's amazing that there are any kids being born anymore.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens next? She's going to die laughing and think that you are so funny. Plus, you will make a very favorable impression on her because women love a guy with a sense of humor. .And, of course, she will most likely dance with you
Right...

Ok, i can see the "you are a little silly, may be funny" but women dont go to clubs to pick up hand puppets...

Imagine this.. this guy is dancing with a woman, and as he is dancing, the puppet mutters "Oh, you got such a nice ass!" , "Oh baby, im horny" .... yeah, bring that puppet to bed too...:p

Read his Valentine gifts list....
Top Ten Gifts to Give Single Women on Valentine

Gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure.

• Find out her favorite color of roses and surprise her with a bouquet of roses.

• All women love chocolate, so a box of Godiva chocolates would be an excellent gift.

• Starbucks gift certificate.

And... for some odd reason:

Women love to take bubble baths. Buy her some bubble bath. Hopefully, you can join her in the tub to soak in the bubbles, if you know what I mean.

• Abercrombie & Fitch T-Shirt or Sweatshirt.

what the fukk are those two doing toghether?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that if the puppet is made out of human hair, it will cause interest on her part. I mean, think about it, you are a woman, you feel a tap on your shoulder, turn around, and there you have, a hand puppet made out of hair. That will intrigue her. She will die laughing because you're funny, and she will find you to be a very intelectual person. Pure gold.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it is definintely not the lamest advice. You want some delusional comedy, check out that Wayne Ross character. The puppet, as any other prop, will work great if you already have your $hit together as a man. If used only as a crutch because you got nothing going, the chicks will see through it and know you are just scared to be a man.

While I would never use a puppet for that purpose, I do know that if f you have your act together, you can pretty much do whatever you want, on your terms, even if considered lame by others, and get a way with it. That is the level you want to reach, when you do things because you want to, and not care what others think.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats really creepy... I mean, damn.:eek:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

The day you can fart your way into a nice piece of *****, it's the day you know you're good. (I'm exaggerating about the farting... but,, you get the idea).

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

It's amazing how fools and I mean fools will use any kind of prop to get out from stepping out as a man and just being a person when it comes to meeting women.

So many put such a great fear on this whole dating process that it's amazing that there are any kids being born anymore.
amen.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

I'll just add my approval too! :up: