Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single moms roster was unreal.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this from the ladies locker room.

Additionally these 4s realize they can’t get high value men, however much they complain about it. But here’s the flip side....there are WAY more men who can’t get sought after women. Those men aren’t necessarily out of the market. Rather they are the ones these single moms have to choose from. So there it is...the SMP at work.

It is self sorting. Just because OP wouldn’t bang or get involved with these women he mentions doesn’t mean nobody will. These women have a market out there....
The only market value these women have is to be pump and dump material. That’s it. If they are fine with that, so be it. Most seem to be fine with it even though they complain about it because they never seem to do anything to fix the problem.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, a lot of single mom's once they have been in the dating market for some time and have had enough experiences to figure things out, only want a guy to be "part of her family" as a partner, dad, etc. after he ticks all the boxes and that he wants to be part of her family unit by demonstrating seriousness, commitment, stability(both mental and financial), longevity, and the fatherly and family oriented traits that a woman is looking for.

A lot of woman do not come across this exact combo for various reasons. It is the reason why a lot of them will put their kids first and only want a guy to fill the lonely gap here and there to keep them sane and to seek someone they can experience adult time with since she's with her kids the rest of the time. A lot of them only want a plate or part-time semi-serious guy to fill the void in their lives while their kids are young.

Of course there may be the rare situations where the woman feels like she's found that perfect guy that ticks all the boxes but in this day and age, I find that to be on the rare side. It's pretty much going to be her and her kids vs. you. Two separate teams.

Also a lot of these women, due to the level of male thirst and desperation along with massive amounts of simping, do not look in the mirror themselves and asks themselves how they can improve by being a classy woman and a great partner for a guy. Then it becomes one sided with her always wanting things on her terms and her always taking and taking. This kind of behavior eventually leads to her being pumped and dumped several times. And rather looking at herself as the possible cause, she gets bitter and jaded and blames all the guys. Then many just give up and think no guys can be worthy of becoming one team. Then the viscious cycle of repeats over and over...

A lot of women don't realize that treating a guy great will have him sticking around, rather they think the guy has to treat them great to stick around. That is where things fall apart IMO.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women don't realize that treating a guy great will have him sticking around, rather they think the guy has to treat them great to stick around. That is where things fall apart IMO.
Absolutely agree. Treat a man like a king and he will consider his interaction with a woman seriously. Be good company, an ardent lover and keep him as top priority and you stand out among the myriad selfish chicks out there.

Friends of my guy know I treat him like a king & they are always asking him “Where did you find a woman like HER....” and he just grins. This includes several of his married friends who know his ex wife (and wish they had a spouse who truly appreciates them....)

Adding value goes a long way.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the logic that OP is getting at is that, if 4s can't appreciate or don't care about decent men, then the 7s, 8s, and 9s won't care about decent men. Right? But these 4s are jaded and out of touch with reality. Strangely enough, I think one would have more chances with regular women than some washed up single moms.
thats my point, fully. and it has nothing to do with commitment. Its the fact weve saturated ourselves.

a mediocre woman should set a shrine up to her guy if he brings decent SMV, and she quite simply wont, thanks to saturation of men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three points may not be the magic number, but maybe 5 is... I have a relative who is a 6 and he's been with a 1 for a long time now. He's a dope fiend. She puts up with all his crap and sticks with him. She's loyal to the bone.
A dope fiend is a 6? :rolleyes:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're talking looks here. Obviously even if he wasn't a dope fiend, he would have a hard time with maintaining a hb5 chick.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People "hate" what they dont understand.

Guys like you have no clue about RP because you obviously never had the need for it. Neither would i if i had stick all my life to spinning plates and ONS.

Get into a LTR or marriage, have a kid or two and then we talk about how far you get with your little PUA cheat-sheet.

Getting the girl is for beginners, surviving what comes after is for the pro´s.
Hasn't seen a vaginal the past decade but has a theory.

#cucked

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, a man's hobbies that don't involve traveling or something else that generally requires a decent amount of wealth are generally not regarded as worthy of adding points. Being a cook, though, is generally regarded as being a positive.

Next, hypergamy has made it so that low-quality women like this - moreso since they don't have a biological clock ticking - don't have to settle, and indeed, can get pen!s literally at a moment's notice.

I find this situation similar to learning a foreign language, especially one of the harder ones like Russian. There is a certain low level of competence that can be garnered rather easily, but it is a lot harder to take the next step of really being good in it; being in middle of these levels more or less keeps the speaker in the range of the lower ability. Similarly, unless a man can ascend to true Chad-level (and of course, this requires having Chad's jawline, etc. .. and height :mad: ), he will simply be a striving upper-tier normie that will be stuck only having access to low-level women.
Travelling is a substitute. It can be macro or micro. There are target rich areas in London. some areas more so than others. The same can be said on a macro level with global travels. I've been around. In Ibiza, Italy, Mexico and other areas, at 6ft, I am tall. In a room full of NBA ballers, I am a man let. it's perspective. a significant amount of game is timing. Options are great. Being world class at a specific marketable skill or talent is a great solution.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't seen a vaginal the past decade but has a theory.

#cucked
Dude ....... i see vagina 365 days a year. My wife begs me to fvck her every day and i am willing to do it 3-4 times a week.

Dont worry, i´m good.