Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single Mom Wants Men To Pay For Babysitter To Go On A Date!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The entitlement is on par with most modern women, the sad part is there are probably men willing to comply or who already have
Make no mistake this women probably has had men to offer to pay for her Uber as well
I blame simps for this, men are so hard up for some nana that they are willing to do anything!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The entitlement is on par with most modern women, the sad part is there are probably men willing to comply or who already have
Make no mistake this women probably has had men to offer to pay for her Uber as well
I blame simps for this, men are so hard up for some nana that they are willing to do anything!
Oh for sure there are with her looking like that. Many guys would pay for one for a woman that looked half as good as she does.

So many simps out there these days it is pathetic.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OMFG thank you I needed a belly laugh.

M

member160292

If you read the comments, visibility means more agreeable to the public. That’s why this went viral and why you came across it. Don’t think more than that

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual, be wary of women with double first names or last names.

Here's a good one:

"I want a fairy tale ending with a bad boy"

Notice the Practiced Passivity she exhibits in her poses. Not only will you pay for the sitter and the date, you will carry the conversation as well. At least you'll be able to plan the date (subject to her approval).

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the Practiced Passivity she exhibits in her poses. Not only will you pay for the sitter and the date, you will carry the conversation as well. At least you'll be able to plan the date (subject to her approval).
Most women are quite passive in terms of conversational skill on early stage dates. I've felt many times over the years that I've had to carry the conversation on a date way more than what I would think that I'd need to do on a date.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These types of women need to be careful because they starting to demand far above anything they can realistically offer

A single mother is an unattractive proposition because she has serious baggage no amount of societal virtual signalling and ideology can change that

there are only so many men that will happily bring up another mans kid, i don't believe women in this situation are in any position to start dictating terms

It's hilarious

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually don't want kids and love single moms. Though most of the single moms I chase can very well be in their early 20s and I'm in my mid-30s.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a problem really... I think the more society finds it acceptable to behave entitled, the BETTER it is for men. Why?...

As a man you should be dating to find women that are right for you... this means that men should control their emotions and not allow two types of women:

(1) Women that are not REALLY attracted and interested in THE MAN, the person.
(2) Women that are batsh1t crazy.

This is screening criteria, let a chick be herself, and her agenda will reveal itself so you can get rid of her before investing too much time on her. Women that expect a man to pay for her kids is looking for someone to take care of her and take on the burden of her own bad decisions.

But if a man is dating to try and get laid... you are fvcking up. Getting laid is going to happen, it's really not that fvcking hard and sex is MUCH better with a woman that is really attracted to you instead of laying there as an obligation as part of some exchange of goods and services.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s average looking, it’s all make up and filter. The comments are destroying her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a time a girl I was banging sent her kid out into the street to play with the others. At one point the curtain rail fell down whilst I was banging her from behind and luckily I managed to put them back in place before anyone saw us.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We can all b1tch and moan about this and wag our fingers at it. These women all get laid, which in their mind means they’re still hot, they just haven’t found the right guy yet.

In the end women want commitment and men want options, in a cruel turn of fate each has what the other craves.

“God's got a sick sense of humour. And when I die, I expect to find him laughing.”