Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mom grabs beta male

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed one of my facebook friends who i we t to school with posting pictures of himself with a lady. He must be in a relationship with her. She is quite pretty. HB7.

Anyway i had a quick snoop of her facebook profile and noticed she posted the following maybe a few weeks or so ago :-

So this year is the first family Xmas and hopefully the start of many together! My daughter saw these elves and decided we should make the family this year, even Kodi who is santas little helper! Emily even picked a daddy elf as Kodi now has a daddy so we should make **** part of the family! I can’t say how much my heart swells at the fact she likes him and says how much she likes him in her family! After the last relationship she didn’t like him and said she hated seeing mummy unhappy so it means a lot she’s accepted **** and clearly loves him and it’s a testament to **** for being such an amazing guy and I appreciate that he’s let me come into his life like a wrecking ball!! It’s nice to finally feel happy ❤ long may it last xxx

Ok...so it seems to me that the alpha has left...now she is replacing him with a daddy type figure who will stick around.

This is a warning to you guys out there. Don't let women suck you in to these type of LTR's. He will never make her ***** tingle like her last guy did. She just has this beta there because she knows he's a safe, secure guy who will stick around.

Women like this with TWO KIDS should be used for YOUR own benefit. Play the game. Have fun with her. The main thing is that you are getting WHAT YOU WANT. ie sex. KEEP SPINNING PLATES. then when you have had enough of her. Kick her to the curb.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider single moms for a relationship and neither for fun, I'm not gonna be the guy who goes to a house where a kid with a fvcked up environment lives and fvck up with his environment even more.

Regardless the bullsh1t we've been told, both want the attention of her and none wants the other around.

It may be different if she has a daughter that doesnt suffer an other guy at home but still not fair.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider single moms for a relationship and neither for fun,
I don't consider single moms for a relationship. I would like to think that a good percentage of men feel this way but I can't bring myself to that conclusion. There are plenty of childless men who end up in committed, monogamous relationships with single moms. Additionally, many single fathers who don't want more children end up in committed, monogamous relationships with single moms because childless women typically want kids and reject this type of single father.

As for fun, that's possible but optional. I think that can be avoided too, especially if you are a Millennial. Childlessness in Millennials is more common than Boomers or Gen X. The 2020s are going to see an unprecedented wave of Millennial women turning 40 without children.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider single moms for a relationship. I would like to think that a good percentage of men feel this way but I can't bring myself to that conclusion. There are plenty of childless men who end up in committed, monogamous relationships with single moms. Additionally, many single fathers who don't want more children end up in committed, monogamous relationships with single moms because childless women typically want kids and reject this type of single father.

As for fun, that's possible but optional. I think that can be avoided too, especially if you are a Millennial. Childlessness in Millennials is more common than Boomers or Gen X. The 2020s are going to see an unprecedented wave of Millennial women turning 40 without children.
1)A single father with children in my opinion may consider a relationship with a single mom as long as they are equally wealthy.

2)Good to know about childless millennial women, it will be a pleasure to take advantage of market conditions as much as they did 20 years ago, they will finally understand the concept of variable purchasing power.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2)Good to know about childless millennial women, it will be a pleasure to take advantage of market conditions as much as they did 20 years ago, they will finally understand the concept of variable purchasing power.
A lot of Millennials were graduating into 2008 or were still new in their careers when 2008 hit. Millennials bore the brunt of the 2008-2012 recession/recessionary period. Economic recovery in the 2010s was generally tepid on Main Street, although Wall Street had some growth. They weren't having kids because they couldn't afford to. Also, website and swipe apps started to take over from in-person means of finding mates, and tech means are less effective. More Millennials took part in the higher education scam. Millennials paid more for less useful degrees in the employment marketplace in the 2000s/2010s than Boomers/Gen X'ers in the 1970s-1990s.

Many Millennials also took a double beating from COVID recession in 2020 on top of 2008.

None of this encourages children being born. This is why you've seen birthrates that never really recovered after 2007.

Many men who get into their 30s fantasize about rejecting the women who rejected them 15-20 years earlier during high school and college. It rarely works out this way due to relocations. I never see anyone I went to high school or college with. However, men who are single in their 30s/early 40s will run into the same types of women who would have kicked them to the curb 15-20 years earlier. The 35 or 40 year old ex sorority girl or college cheerleader is that type.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Millennials were graduating into 2008 or were still new in their careers when 2008 hit. Millennials bore the brunt of the 2008-2012 recession/recessionary period. Economic recovery in the 2010s was generally tepid on Main Street, although Wall Street had some growth. They weren't having kids because they couldn't afford to. Also, website and swipe apps started to take over from in-person means of finding mates, and tech means are less effective. More Millennials took part in the higher education scam. Millennials paid more for less useful degrees in the employment marketplace in the 2000s/2010s than Boomers/Gen X'ers in the 1970s-1990s.

Many Millennials also took a double beating from COVID recession in 2020 on top of 2008.

None of this encourages children being born. This is why you've seen birthrates that never really recovered after 2007.

Many men who get into their 30s fantasize about rejecting the women who rejected them 15-20 years earlier during high school and college. It rarely works out this way due to relocations. I never see anyone I went to high school or college with. However, men who are single in their 30s/early 40s will run into the same types of women who would have kicked them to the curb 15-20 years earlier. The 35 or 40 year old ex sorority girl or college cheerleader is that type.
Agree on everything both the social and economical point.

The system is rigged anyway, boomers fvcked it up big and not only have no remorse but they are trying to grab everything they can before leaving the table...even the napkins.

Agree on the last part too.

Women can tell which guy is successful, which guy gets laid regularly, whos a top dog and whos an average joe...they used it to throw men in different groups, the ones for sex and the ones to extract resources from as much as the ones not to bother to talk too.

Men despite lacking the same factory programming of women when it comes of social skills, given enough experience can read what kind of woman they have in front of him and needless to say beta bob who finished his high school as virgin despite his best attempt has no symphaty for the fact that dirty desy (the one who got laid the top guys but not him) is in deep need for social validation and settle.

After all if someone is treated as an expendable good and not a person, he takes the behavioural model and makes it his too.

I mean ghosting and flaking werent created from men...men simply added them to the acceptable "tools" for interactions.

Me personally I value honesty and Im 100% honest with all the women I date, if they disregard my message and think they have a magic pvssy that can get me to commit, its their problem.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally I value honesty and Im 100% honest with all the women I date, if they disregard my message and think they have a magic pvssy that can get me to commit, its their problem.
Do you find this is the case more times than not?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this discussion really much different than a few old biddies sitting around the table... taking about the female that isn’t at the table?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you find this is the case more times than not?
I can tell for sure that 90% of the women I had sex with would have gladly had a relationship with me while of all the girls I had sex with, I would have had a relationship with less than 10%.

Women are much more selective toward a sexual partner compared to men so their demands are quite close to the ones they refer to when looking for a relationship.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The system is rigged anyway, boomers fvcked it up big and not only have no remorse but they are trying to grab everything they can before leaving the table...even the napkins.
The Boomers in the USA were raised in a great and unsustainable situation. Most of Europe was decimated by WWII for at least 20 years. Japan didn't recover for 20-25. These were formative years of the Boomers.

There are plenty of Boomers who complain on online forums about graduating into shiit economies during the Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter presidencies. The Boomer recessions were a joke compared to the 2008-2012 that fell mostly on Millennials. However, the Ford/Carter era graduating Boomers will complain about lifelong career trajectory effects. Get real!

Boomers were the last generation to have factory work as an option. When a Boomer graduated high school in the late 1960s/early 1970s, they could go to work in a factory and have more reliable factory employment to provide middle class income. When a Millennial graduated high school in the 2000s, a high school diploma with no further training was a ticket to work as a cashier/stocker at Walmart/Target. Boomers didn't have to go to college and the ones that did go to college went to college with more affordable levels of tuition, even when adjusted for inflation to current dollars.

Gen X followed the Boomers and didn't do well as economically. However, Gen X was a smaller cohort because their parents were mainly born during the Great Depression and World War II when there were lower birthrates. In addition, the economy was not good during large portions of the Gen X birth years (1965-1981). That coincided with the Ford/Carter years. Due to the fact that Gen X was smaller, they tend to get brushed aside.

Millennials had the misfortune of a lot of things. The earliest Millennials were in college/trade school/post high school McJobs when 9/11 hit. College prices were already skyrocketing by the early 2000s. 2008 hits and the Millennials can't do shiit with their expensive higher ed degrees (bachelor's or master's level). This affects Millennial men more than Millennial women, because women's mating market value is wholly unrelated to her income earner ability. The recession affected Millennial women can still get sex but don't want children. The Millennial men struggle to get sex and also don't want children. This is why the birthrates never recovered from the 2008 crash.

Women can tell which guy is successful, which guy gets laid regularly, whos a top dog and whos an average joe...they used it to throw men in different groups, the ones for sex and the ones to extract resources from as much as the ones not to bother to talk too.
Yes. The ones for sex have it made. The ones not to bother to talk to might be ok too if they can make good money from a STEM job. They won't get financially raped in divorce court. The ones to extract resources from might get some short to medium term sex, but see a divorce after 5-10 years of a relationship.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got friendzoned by a single mother in her mid 30’s a few years back. Low point in my life for sure lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've noticed one of my facebook friends who i we t to school with posting pictures of himself with a lady. He must be in a relationship with her. She is quite pretty. HB7.

Anyway i had a quick snoop of her facebook profile and noticed she posted the following maybe a few weeks or so ago :-

So this year is the first family Xmas and hopefully the start of many together! My daughter saw these elves and decided we should make the family this year, even Kodi who is santas little helper! Emily even picked a daddy elf as Kodi now has a daddy so we should make **** part of the family! I can’t say how much my heart swells at the fact she likes him and says how much she likes him in her family! After the last relationship she didn’t like him and said she hated seeing mummy unhappy so it means a lot she’s accepted **** and clearly loves him and it’s a testament to **** for being such an amazing guy and I appreciate that he’s let me come into his life like a wrecking ball!! It’s nice to finally feel happy ❤ long may it last xxx

Ok...so it seems to me that the alpha has left...now she is replacing him with a daddy type figure who will stick around.

This is a warning to you guys out there. Don't let women suck you in to these type of LTR's. He will never make her ***** tingle like her last guy did. She just has this beta there because she knows he's a safe, secure guy who will stick around.

Women like this with TWO KIDS should be used for YOUR own benefit. Play the game. Have fun with her. The main thing is that you are getting WHAT YOU WANT. ie sex. KEEP SPINNING PLATES. then when you have had enough of her. Kick her to the curb.
Maybe he can fvck it better tho

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a single dad and I dont even want to date single moms,

not only are their houses chaotic(Im on about the energy of the house)

the woman doesnt really see you as person, she is totally void of empathy towards men and thinks they are disposable items.

my own daughters mom has had about 10 boyfriends since we split a decade ago.

Single moms have a major epiphany around 32 yrs old, and they go full on panic mode into tying a beta down.

The Write up in OP's post is so predictable and what every single mom types on social media.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on everything both the social and economical point.

Agree on the last part too.

Men despite lacking the same factory programming of women when it comes of social skills, given enough experience can read what kind of woman they have in front of him and needless to say beta bob who finished his high school as virgin despite his best attempt has no symphaty for the fact that dirty desy (the one who got laid the top guys but not him) is in deep need for social validation and settle.

After all if someone is treated as an expendable good and not a person, he takes the behavioural model and makes it his too.

I mean ghosting and flaking werent created from men...men simply added them to the acceptable "tools" for interactions.

Ghosting is now part of my toolset because:
1) most girls can’t take the hint and will keep pestering you even after telling them I’m not interested. It’s just way easier instead of going back and forth and having to answer their qns. also, since I’m not effing them at that point, I don’t see why I should be giving them any attention.
2) they do it to guys all the time so **** ‘em.