Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple workouts recommendations

albasiero

Reaction score
Guys, can you recommend me some workouts to do at home? Something simple to do, preferably not requiring equipment and lasting 10-15 minutes.

I want to build a new habit of daily workouts, as I did with meditation - to stay fit and gradually increase endurance. I am in a good shape, I dont need to loose weight and I use to do long walks during all the year (for pleasure). But I dont have an actual habit of working out.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know if your home has steps or if it’s single level. I occasionally do this... push-ups to failure... get up... 10 sprints up the steps... followed by body weight squats until failure.... then as many crunches as I can do... I do this for 5-10 cycles

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Planks, air squats, pushups, jumping jacks, stretches.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youtube can give you some pretty good suggestions/routines. There are lots of "minimalist" videos on there (staying fit without relying on going to a gym). I myself do a lot of calisthenics, jump rope etc. There is a pull up station close to the beach next to where I live so I go there a lot in the mornings. I have one of those Everlast Freestanding bags in my garage that I practice combinations on/kicks and dumbbells I also religiously use.

The basics are good enough to keep you in tip top shape as long as you commit to it.