Theoneaboveall
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2020
- Messages
- 58
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 28
Let's keep meditation and breathing aside. For me,dark chocolate works wonders,what about you guys?
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Just realize whatever negative thought lurk around, it's not true. Simple as that.It depends on what kind of anxiety are you talking about.
If I'm on my own and start having ****ty anxious thoughts (about work, girlfriend or whatever) I start confronting these thoughts. So it's kind of a voice fighting against the other one. But first I must acknowledge why am I having thoughts like that. If it doesn't work, I start doing the Wim Hof Method, that is pretty much breathing deeply and fast 30 times (in and out), my mind goes blank and the thoughts simply go away.
I honestly try not using any other external source to relieve my anxiety, because I know it's no good. You could use masturbation, you could use food, you could use cigarette, you could use alcohol... but guess what? They are all highly addictive and will destroy your life at some point.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Phenibut. just tried it and I can tell its gonna be a big game changer for me. said hi to more female strangers yesterday than i have in the last 6 months.Let's keep meditation and breathing aside. For me,dark chocolate works wonders,what about you guys?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Let's keep meditation and breathing aside. For me,dark chocolate works wonders,what about you guys?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don't believe in band-aid solutions. I prefer sustainable solutions. But that's just me.Let's keep meditation and breathing aside. For me,dark chocolate works wonders,what about you guys?
Had something similar to that but to a much lesser extent.I used to get massive anxiety... if I was stuck
Somewhere like the middle of a church pew, airplane, bus... class... I would have a panic attack. I avoided caffeine and alcohol if I new I would be in those situations. If I felt anxiety starting I would often pinch the back of my arm so hard it would bruise and it would stop the attack. I’ve been on testosterone optimization therapy for 2 years now and I no longer have any anxiety.
Looks really interesting, I'm going to try that today when approach anxiety arises. Will report backJust came across this technique today. It works. I'm surprised this technique isn't being discussed or talked about in today's anxious ridden world.
It's basically taking in your peripheral vision unlocks some part of brain that is to do with relaxation and quiets the mind.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.