"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Simp drives thousands of miles to do a 6 a favour.

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I do too, not fat is a 5
If only you guys could see for yourselves how much orbiting fat girls get too lol. They have legions of supplicators and pursuers they can make money off all the same... Anyone who thinks fat girls cant be in on the "party" is dead wrong.
 
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Anyone who thinks fat girls cant be in on the "party" is dead wrong.
They ain't coming near my party!

I even turned down a fat girl who was a submissive sweety and obsessed with me. I was on an epic dry spell and recovering from a oneitis. Still couldn't have sex with a fattie.

Edit: Now I did once get with a chubby girl because the pickup was just too fun and I couldn't say no to myself. I was walking and two semi-hotties were looking behind themselves and giggling. I stopped and saw they had another girl in tow further behind, not hot and a little chubby, but not ugly. She was mixed race for what it's worth.

I teased the girls "you're running away from your friend, you need a knight in shining armour". "Yes! Save us!" they giggled. I left them and walked to their friend and, feeling genuinely kinda bad for her (I was bullied incessantly all through secondary school and I know what it's like) I reached her and she started to say "what are they saying about me..." but before she could finish I said "aaaaw!" and scooped this chick up in a massive embrace.

She was giddy. "OMG I've never hugged a stranger!" she kept saying. I took her by the hand and we went straight to her dorm room and she did a few other things she said she hadn't done with a stranger before. lol whatever.

She became clingy after that, and I had to let her down gently. I never saw her friends again.
 
Last edited:
Top