Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

signs of high interest

What is the no 1 sign of high interest when you initially hang out with a woman?

• compliments

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • touching (kino)

Votes: 56 59.6%
  • laughing at anything you say

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • asking lots of questions

Votes: 14 14.9%

• Total voters

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the no 1 sign of high interest when you initially hang out with a woman?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of them are very good signs...But I gotta say that touching (Kino) is the best...She is breaking a barrier with you and if she goes that far, she is really putting herself out there and taking a risk....It gets my vote!!!!!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the same time, some people are just touchy-feely. Especially if they feel secure around you, because you're a FRIEND. Not trying to rain on your parade, merely telling you to be careful about reading into things.

pharoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
At the same time, some people are just touchy-feely. Especially if they feel secure around you, because you're a FRIEND. Not trying to rain on your parade, merely telling you to be careful about reading into things.
Interesting. What do you think about this. This happened to me last week. I went to a recitiation where you get help from teacher aids, and I was putting in my answers on the computer. I didn't know one of the answers, so I asked a girl who was sitting on the pc near me who I've never seen before if she could help me.

She looked around 26-30. I'm 19 btw. Unfortunately, she wasn't in my class section. However, when she was telling me this, she started to get all touchy (touching my shoulder and arm). While doing this "kino," she was saying, "oh gosh, I'm not in your class, I'm sooo sorry." I didn't think much of it b/c like you mentioned some people are just touchy-feely. But now I'm not so sure. What do you think?

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
always assume interest if you will never see her again.
what do you have to lose?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted for laughing at the jokes.

I've had girls with high IL laugh at anything. As it drops, so does the laughter...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I'd say KINO too, but as Mr. Latte pointed out some girls are really just touchy feely. However the fact that they're touchy feely with you shows a huge sign of interest. I think compliments and laughter are the biggest signs of interest. If you can make a girl laugh consistently she'll associate fun with you which is always good.

PIMP

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino definitely #1

girls that i initially meet in class, if they're interested in me i will get:

3 sec eye to eye contact.

and Kino.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all those, I think the laughing at any jokes is the best sign, especially if you're not a particularly funny guy.

The other ones are pretty inconsistent in my opinion. Many girls who are outgoing are just touchy-feely all the time and do not hold back. I've known shy girls who have been interested but won't be brave enough to touch me until we've gotten closer already. Just the other day, this married woman at my office grabbed at my arm unnecessarily twice while she was talking to me when she thanked me for helping her do something. Pretty normal to me and isn't a good sign of interest. Guess the context matters too. Kino is a good sign only if the girl has no particular reason to touch you but she does.

Eye contact has also been pretty inconsistent. All girls generally like to give you eye contact. They're masters at it. Unless she's repulsed by you, she'll look you in the eye.

I'm a bigger believer in gauging the ability of both of you to sustain each other's interest during a date. If you both are enjoying each other's company, that's usually the best sign.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i do find that shy girls in many cases will be aloof when in reality, they have high IL in you. dont know why they like to do that, it really messes the guy's head, confusing whether or not she's interested or disinterested.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the school of thought that says that women are very much like men...so I'm going to say "asking a lot of questions." When you, a guy, aren't into a girl, you try to get her away from you. That involves short, frank answers, and not asking any questions unless you have to. If you're interested in a girl, you talk to her. The door swings both ways. If a girl isn't attracted to you in some way, she's not gonna go out of her way to have a conversation with you, much less ask you about yourself.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I'm of the school of thought that says that women are very much like men...so I'm going to say "asking a lot of questions." When you, a guy, aren't into a girl, you try to get her away from you. That involves short, frank answers, and not asking any questions unless you have to. If you're interested in a girl, you talk to her. The door swings both ways. If a girl isn't attracted to you in some way, she's not gonna go out of her way to have a conversation with you, much less ask you about yourself.
heh that's funny, at the beginning of the term i had this girl sit next to me. i thought she was cool at first...then half an hr later, all she talked about was stuff relating to her. next day also.
other days she didint come to class. now we act like we dont know each other. she always has a b*tch look on her face.

so yea girls can be *****es sometimes. and this one was a *****. she just wouldnt shutup when we talk, loud as hell, and egotistic.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been interested in this aspect of the game, hence the poll.

I generally think any of those can apply to interested gals, but was wondering what a lot of you DJs thought was the main one.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also very interested in this. I know alot of people say "screw the signs, just make a move" and they're right, but I'm always interested in body language and it's interesting to learn how to read the signs and determine interest before going for it. I would agree that it should never be used to justify not taking action, something I have done all too many times.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, I feel like Anti-Dump. Rather than repeat what he said verbatim, I'll say it in a different way.

A woman has one weakpoint: it is the ACTION realm. She can flirt with you ALL DAY, she can look in your eyes ALL DAY, she can kino you ALL DAY, she can ask you questions ALL DAY, she can compliment you ALL DAY...

...and you will have no sure way of knowing she is interested.

Why? It is because all these things do not exist in the action realm, in woman's weak spot. Now, these things exist in woman's strong area, their communication realm.

Women only go into the action realm when they like a guy.

How do you know if the girl likes you? Easy! I say "Number" and she gives it to me. I go "Date" and she says yes. She keeps saying yes to my dates.

I used to care about 'signs'. Let us say that I had magic glasses that if you put them on, you could see every girl that likes you, is attracted to you, and so on.

Wouldn't you love wearing those glasses?

I got ahold of such glasses and I tore them from my face in disgust! Lots of women will like you. They will like you for different reasons. They will all show it a bit differently as every girl has a different personality.

OK, now you know girls like you. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to keep reading their 'signs'? Or are you going to go into the action realm? No, you will keep 'reading signs' to boost your ego that girls like you now. Women will despise you for your non-action status.

Stop checking to see if the girl likes you. If she's friendly to you, doesn't have a ring on her finger, she is fair game. Start asking if YOU like her, if YOU want her.

The answer should be, "Boy, do I!"

And THIS is the way how you get the woman of your dreams.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like that glasses analogy. makes me think of the film "what women want".

Even if we could tell what women are thinking about us, it would destroy the fun in life, because we would end up building a personality based entirely of what other people think of us, instead of creating our own, based on whatever we want to think about ourselves.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, those signs have a lot of variables. Use kiss test. Move in close.. if she doesn't move back.. move closer.. and she still stays the same place. She is welcoming your advances.. that is the best sign you can get. She can do all the above (touch, laugh, ask, compliment) and would prefer to stand 3 feet away from you.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs she's NOT interested

I just heard this off of a radio, but thought I should post it here

Top 10 Signs she's NOT interested in you
1) She's not talkative to you (answers are yes/no and brief)
2) She keeps looking around, distracted (no eye contact)
3) She says she has to leave soon
4) She gets you to dance with her friends (usually less pretty!)
5) She says she is expecting someone
6) You offer her a drink and she refuses (girls love free drinks, so if they turn down a drink, they're turning you down too)
7) She talks about other men
8) She uses examples to hint lack of interest, like "I don't like short people...I don't like tall people" (and you're short..or tall...she's rejecting you by example!)
9) She hi-lights that she is very very busy
10) She says she has a boyfriend

It's pretty common sense, and I read them well...but I have the "problem" of getting good signs, then following up with the call or e-mail, and she turns me down. Then her interest goes up...so how many times should you be asking a girl out before you say NEXT?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
OMG, I feel like Anti-Dump. Rather than repeat what he said verbatim, I'll say it in a different way.

A woman has one weakpoint: it is the ACTION realm. She can flirt with you ALL DAY, she can look in your eyes ALL DAY, she can kino you ALL DAY, she can ask you questions ALL DAY, she can compliment you ALL DAY...

...and you will have no sure way of knowing she is interested.

Why? It is because all these things do not exist in the action realm, in woman's weak spot. Now, these things exist in woman's strong area, their communication realm.

Women only go into the action realm when they like a guy.

How do you know if the girl likes you? Easy! I say "Number" and she gives it to me. I go "Date" and she says yes. She keeps saying yes to my dates.

I used to care about 'signs'. Let us say that I had magic glasses that if you put them on, you could see every girl that likes you, is attracted to you, and so on.

Wouldn't you love wearing those glasses?

I got ahold of such glasses and I tore them from my face in disgust! Lots of women will like you. They will like you for different reasons. They will all show it a bit differently as every girl has a different personality.

OK, now you know girls like you. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to keep reading their 'signs'? Or are you going to go into the action realm? No, you will keep 'reading signs' to boost your ego that girls like you now. Women will despise you for your non-action status.

Stop checking to see if the girl likes you. If she's friendly to you, doesn't have a ring on her finger, she is fair game. Start asking if YOU like her, if YOU want her.

The answer should be, "Boy, do I!"

And THIS is the way how you get the woman of your dreams.

This is a great post.
#1 because it is dead on accurate.
#2 because Pook managed to keep one of his posts under 10,000 words and I was able to finish it. :)

The reason I initially came to this site was because I met a girl who showed every sign of interest listed above except one. I couldn't get her to say yes to a date.

Moral of the story, no matter how much interest a girl shows, if she's not dating you, forget about it..