Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick of parents... thinking about running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
in my day when my parents said they werent going to pick you up...
you had two choices...
1. stay home
2. catch a ride with someone else there
3. walk

i walked everywhere. i didnt even want my parents to pick me up.
Thing is, not only is it dangerous, because there aren't a lot of sidewalks, but it's also like an hour walk. Still, I guess it's better than nothing.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Okay guys, well, if they don't pick me up, I don't know what I'll do, I don't have anybody I know who could, and I would have no way home. That pretty much means I won't be in good condition to go to school and I'll possibily become a teenage dropout.
Stop being a drama queen. Dont be a deusche to your parents like you are here and maybe they would give your punkass a ride

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont u stop commenting on the things u dont like and read **** like this:

flippinfreak said:
You were just talking about running home!

Don't BLAME other people for creating problems THAT CAN MAKE YOU STRONGER!

Do you know how to bum for money?
Your going to be doing that for a bit after you run away.

Do you know how to wait for a damned bus?
Your not going to be getting on any busses if you got nowheres to go.

Do you know how to walk from the bus station home?
Unless somebody cracked a bat across your knees, you've got no problems now do you?

Dude, I been through your problem. I'f been knocked out by people I couldn't see. I've had punks rail me against a wall and take my whole paycheck. I've had my parents kick me out, I've slept under damned houses, and in snowbanks.

What are you complaining about, they won't pick you up from practice? Man, your lucky you don't have to work your ass off in some processing plant! iF YOUR PARENTS WEREN'T LOOKING OUT FOR YOU, IF THEY DIDN'T GIVE YOU A FLOOR TO SLEEP ON, SPIT ON YOU TO GIVE YOU ENOUGH WATER, AND MAKE YOU SHARE YOUR SUPPER WITH THE DOG WHEN YOU WERE A BABY. You'd be dead right now.

Learn to be thankful you little ingrateful b!tch. If I was there, I'd say this to your face, walk you home, and watch you do your homework in your room.

I'd teach you to grin and bear it.

There are things you cannot change, tehre are things you can learn to enjoy.

Go to the library, read a few books. "A boy named it", "a man named david" those are two good ones to clear your head up.

GO to a damned cictical care hospital. Go fiond the guys on the street corner who can't go for a day without going on meds without going completely fvcking nutz.

There are BILLIONS, read that thousands of thousands of thousands of people are doing WORSE than you EVER will in your life.

Accept that.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Thing is, not only is it dangerous, because there aren't a lot of sidewalks, but it's also like an hour walk. Still, I guess it's better than nothing.
Then stay home you dumb *****.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i suggest you mingle with the other people in track and find a ride. tell them your parents dont get home in time to come there to get you, or your familys car wont make it there and back. tell them your parents told you that you could do track but you had to find your own way .
do what you have to do. some other kid has to have a car or their parents wont mind giving you a ride if you are nice enough.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper,
Before I tought you were just a loser and I kind of pitied you.
But you just changed that. You are a spoiled brat. If the thought of killing your parents enters your mind you are a faggot. They do not owe you anything if they dont want to give you a lift than they dont have to. You do not deserve anythig with your attitude. You look at the negative side of everything. You forget everything your parents gave you, like time on the computer, food, clothes and shelter. You are a waste of skin. What goes around comes around and if you started dishing out positive things maybe you'd recieve some.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why you dont get women is because you whine and complain about almost everything.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.