Sick of parents... thinking about running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no girl wants to **** a bum.

you will be homeless and smelly. everytime i walk by a homeless dude he smells like sour ****.

otherwise, let us know how long u survive and stuff like that (of course you won't have a computer, so you gotta break into an internet cafe or something, or sneak back home everynight to post)

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I swear, if I ever get a gun, I will f*cking KILL THEM FOR MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE WITH THEIR SH*T."

u dont mean this. you're just heated cus it seems like the world is against you...find your inner peace and look at the big perspective. above all be positive and dont run away cus thats jus stupid. youll need a job, a house, food, clothes...and you still need to go to school. try getting girls with that..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you run away, they can alert the police, and once you are found, in some states they can put you in a juvenile detention center for the next two years for running away. if the place sends you home before the two years is up, you could be on house arrest.

if happened to this 16 yr old kid at my apartment complex, and hes been on house arrest for almost 2 years and now hes in this boot camp thing because he got into a fight with his mom during the house arrest.

we dont get to pick our parents, and the truth is, some are not as good as the next. the thing you have to keep in mind and try to come to terms with is that parents dont have to love you or even like you. the rules are that they do the following things: feed you, clothe you, house you, not do drugs around you and dont abuse you. just because they seem like morons or they are negative doesnt make them the worst.

do your best in school and make good choices for yourself so that one day you can get the heck outta that place and not look back. in the future, try to be a better parent to your own children. take their negativity and turn it into whatever positive thing you can. when they scream down your neck, go lift some weights. try your best to forgive them for their mistakes and take care of them when they are old because you are a good person.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
if you run away, they can alert the police, and once you are found, in some states they can put you in a juvenile detention center for the next two years for running away. if the place sends you home before the two years is up, you could be on house arrest.

if happened to this 16 yr old kid at my apartment complex, and hes been on house arrest for almost 2 years and now hes in this boot camp thing because he got into a fight with his mom during the house arrest.

we dont get to pick our parents, and the truth is, some are not as good as the next. the thing you have to keep in mind and try to come to terms with is that parents dont have to love you or even like you. the rules are that they do the following things: feed you, clothe you, house you, not do drugs around you and dont abuse you. just because they seem like morons or they are negative doesnt make them the worst.

do your best in school and make good choices for yourself so that one day you can get the heck outta that place and not look back. in the future, try to be a better parent to your own children. take their negativity and turn it into whatever positive thing you can. when they scream down your neck, go lift some weights. try your best to forgive them for their mistakes and take care of them when they are old because you are a good person.
word.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Now, you might just think I'm whining over spilled milk looking at the title but take to read before you make any judgements. I'm ****ING TIRED OF MY PARENTS, I'M TIRED OF MY *******, ACTS LIKE A ****ING 12 YEAR, FATHER AND I'M TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH MY MOTHER.
Ok. Wow. Stop. Slow the hell down.

I swear, I'm ****ING TIRED OF IT, TAKING ALL OF THEIR RUDE SH*T, I'M TIRED OF LIVING WITH PARENTS WHO ACT LIKE THEY'RE F*CKING TEENAGERS, I'M TIRED OF PARENTS THAT GIVE ME NO RESPECT AT ALL, I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE *******S AND RUINING MY DAY WITH THEIR NEGATIVITY, I'M TIRED OF THEM THREATENING TO KICK ME OUT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THEY STARTED, I'M TIRED OF THEIR ****ING ATTITUDES.
No one else is ruining your day with their negativity. You're reacting to them, rather than being proactive. YOU are letting them ruin your day, and make you feel crappy.

So yes, I'm running away, where to, I don't know where, but I can't take this anymore. I don't care if I don't have all my fancy crap, at least I won't have to put up with these jackasses anymore. I can't improve my game because of these motherf*ckers and they constantly stress me out. I swear, if I ever get a gun, I will f*cking KILL THEM FOR MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE WITH THEIR SH*T. I'd rather be a poor kid on the streets, than have to live with these *******s for another two years, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT.
I give it 2 weeks at the very most before you crack. There's no way you can handle it out there. I can tell just by reading this. You're so emotional that you aren't thinking straight. Come back when you're calm.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man.. .clam down. and think of what your saying... trust me i been there, its hard.. real hard.. but the hardest time, if u dont know what to do, the best thing is to walk out.. luckily my grand parents house was 40 min walk distance from my house.. i enjoyed the walk.. just cool down.. Anyone knows that anger wont do JAck SHHEIt, calm down.. relax.. then think, have u tried talking to your parents. what are u doing wrong that are putting them in a postion to disrespect you? think real hard.. and most important.. dont snap, u gotta stay calm and hold your chin up.. going wild like this isnt what a 16 year kid would do and u dont have it as worse..

so basicly relax man.. breathe.. clam down, then THInk.. whats really going on, think about the changes u can make.. are they possible? what if u change, will they still treat you like ****? and u cant be ignorant..
dont do anything stupid.. if u run away you will feel 10x more stupid for comming back.. I seen people do it..

if u have any close friends or reliavates or family members that live close to u or even if u drive or can get a ride.. use that advantage for the rough times.

Man NO matter what, In life there will ALWAYS.. ALWAYs be problems.. thats a given fact. but as we grow older.. and gain knowleadge... we greater our chance for the abillity to solve those problems.. and the more problems u can solve. the better person you become. Thats life

try your best to enjoy it

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper RUNNING AWAY IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
You are throwing away your life and saying, "Hey I give up with this so Im going to just rebel against my parents are run away.

Yah running away sounds fun in the movies but in real life you are hurting yourself.

And if you choose to run away and 5 years later you WILLlook back and say Wow I was so stupid and retarded. Now Im living under a bridge with people that are failures in life.

And what are you going to do with the rest of your life. Walk aimlessly and eat from garbage and beg on the street.

Life can't change you. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, please do not kill your parents. they gave you life

and prison is not fun.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Dude.... Viper. If it wasn't for your parents you would never be on this website, or even be on the computer. Anyways, if you need a place to stay i got one if u head west up in Las Vegas. Come live it up wit me man. Ill show u the tru means of pimpin.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
man.. .clam down. and think of what your saying... trust me i been there, its hard.. real hard.. but the hardest time, if u dont know what to do, the best thing is to walk out.. luckily my grand parents house was 40 min walk distance from my house.. i enjoyed the walk.. just cool down.. Anyone knows that anger wont do JAck SHHEIt, calm down.. relax.. then think, have u tried talking to your parents. what are u doing wrong that are putting them in a postion to disrespect you? think real hard.. and most important.. dont snap, u gotta stay calm and hold your chin up.. going wild like this isnt what a 16 year kid would do and u dont have it as worse..

so basicly relax man.. breathe.. clam down, then THInk.. whats really going on, think about the changes u can make.. are they possible? what if u change, will they still treat you like ****? and u cant be ignorant..
dont do anything stupid.. if u run away you will feel 10x more stupid for comming back.. I seen people do it..

if u have any close friends or reliavates or family members that live close to u or even if u drive or can get a ride.. use that advantage for the rough times.

Man NO matter what, In life there will ALWAYS.. ALWAYs be problems.. thats a given fact. but as we grow older.. and gain knowleadge... we greater our chance for the abillity to solve those problems.. and the more problems u can solve. the better person you become. Thats life

try your best to enjoy it
What can I do to prevent this? Heh, stop talking to them. Seriously though, they take everything the wrong way, can't take critisism, have anger problems, are ignorant, get mad easily, there's really nothing more that I can do to stop this, than to just ignore them.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can you do to prevent it?

Take control of your damned feelings...

fake them if you have to, just stop being so god damned negative. Seriously, it's been said a thousand plus times so far on this site!

Can you give us some examples please...

This is the fifth time I've asked you now for examples, afterwards I'm just going to vote to get you banned.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there always people that express their feelings in here???? I mean viper, if u wanna run away then just do it. I mean I was mad at my parents a lot of times. But they are ur creaters, They created u like DA Vinci made Mona Lisa popular. LOL..So dont make a mistake that will change ur life forever, becouse u will be homeless on the streets for the rest of ur miserable life and stinking like peace of **** without a girl, u will be masturbating with other homeless poeple!!!!! U WANT THAT U SICK SON OF A *****??????? IF NOT THEN JUST ****ING RELAX AND STAY HOME UNTILL U BECOME A LWAYER OR SOMETHING>>>>>>

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
What can I do to prevent this? Heh, stop talking to them. Seriously though, they take everything the wrong way, can't take critisism, have anger problems, are ignorant, get mad easily, there's really nothing more that I can do to stop this, than to just ignore them.
That explains where you get it from...:yes:

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wahhhhhhhhh my daddies mean to me and my mummy is too and people on sosuave call me stupid just because i complain about every single thing that happens to me wahhhhhhh wahhhhhh

lil baby you take every fuccking thing that happens to you so seriously that your dad probably comes home and tells you to clean your room and you have an emotional breakdown and think he's verbally abusing you. theres not shiit you can do about any of this crap so just get over it and shut the hell up. unless you have a friend who youre close enough that their parents would let you live there for a few weeks or whatever (i really doubt you have any friends that can bear you at all) so just bite your lip, unwad your panties and get on with things.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have been here for almost a year and have 500+ post and you still cry and moan. Have you even started going out there and approaching? A man who has been here for a year wouldn't still be posting about what are good openers.

My advice to you is just stop being a pusvy and crying that your parents are ruining everything. Forget about your parents you just listen to what there saying and just keep it moving. I used to have the same problem as you but soon enough I just happen to think of maybe just doing wateva I want and just don't say nothing to my parents, so only time I usually was speaking to them was if they was asking me to do something or a question. An after awhile everything was good. If this is such a big problem you shouldn't even bother learning seduction right now because its already been a year and from your questions and problems it shows your a noob. So seduction wise my advice to you is stop *****in and just go out there and sarge.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember viper everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, that you complain about is just...an excuse. an excuse for being a loser, for not going after what you want. its just an excuse to be lazy. dont reply and say but my dad this my school that. its all an excuse so you dont have to change anything. you never do change anything

youre still the same

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys wait one sec before this turns into a flame war.
Now he said he wants to know how he can find a way to solve this problem.

Dude Viper do this man, go to school, get good grades, study in school, and sleep at your house. Spend most of your time in school so you dont need to be with your parents. Also you can socialize and talk to people.

You did act immature on your first post, but at least you didn't run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.