Sick of parents... thinking about running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper

Viper I know a lot of people on this board are bashing on you but if you're going to listen to anyone here then listen to me.

I understand what it's like to have ****ty parents, my parents divorced when I was 4 years old when my dad threatened to kill my mom. But you have to be realistic: you need them, for food, shelter, etc. Just roll with the punches until you turn 18 and can move out. In the meantime, I recomend you do the following, and PLEASE listen to me on this one:

1. Go to the local supermarket and buy yourself a copy of a men's fitness magazine, wether it be muscle and fitness, men's health, etc.

2. Save up enough money to buy a bench and some weights, or join a sport team on your school so you can use the weight room. Start reading those magazines and doing the workouts they prescribe. As you get into better shape you will feel a lot less stressed, and you'll develop a sense of confidence that I fear is severely lacking in you right now.

3. On the weekend, take your car or bus or walk to the local mall. Try to dress to impress as much as you can, you should have at least ONE outfit that you wear on special occassions. Go around the mall and say hi to as many girls as you can. You WILL be scared, but you have to do it.

Do those and you'll soon have a girlfriend, feel better about yourself, etc. And one last piece of advice: do yourself a favor and quit making these posts, because members on this board don't appreciate reading that. This is a forum for discussing women and dating, not your personal problems. Good luck.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhhhhhhh??????

afc_recovering said:
Do it pvssy. Run b!tch RUUN!

LOL, why would a pvssy run?? Why cant a d1ck run????:crackup:

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
viper lmao you're a tool, i was on this forum like 3 months ago nd all u ever did was cry. man, just get a razor nd cut ur wrists, no1 gives a **** about you anyways, you're like a 14 year old annoyance, shut up and go see a doctor.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
benassi said:
viper lmao you're a tool, i was on this forum like 3 months ago nd all u ever did was cry. man, just get a razor nd cut ur wrists, no1 gives a **** about you anyways, you're like a 14 year old annoyance, shut up and go see a doctor.
QFT

PocketGnome

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, this has gone on for a long time. Just either tell them that your sick of them, or, look at who it's coming from. My dad is a jerk sometimes, but I know that is how he is. So, I know that it's coming from some unintelligent about me.

Just calm down man, there is no need to go to drastic measures.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Man, am I sick of these people, it won't be long until I pull the trigger on them. Seriously, AGAIN BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THEY CAUSED THEIR THREATENING TO NOT PICK ME UP FROM A TRACK GAME. Oh yes, the end for them is coming near, I can't take much more.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Man, am I sick of these people, it won't be long until I pull the trigger on them. Seriously, AGAIN BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THEY CAUSED THEIR THREATENING TO NOT PICK ME UP FROM A TRACK GAME. Oh yes, the end for them is coming near, I can't take much more.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.

Your worthless and nobody cares about who picked you up from track or whatever.

LOL

Your gonna pull the trigger because they won't pick you up from a track game? You ****ing loser.

Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares how bad you feel.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
OK, enough is en goddamn nough. STOP BLAMING other people. If youre even CONSIDERING shooting anyone DONT! No one did anything to you that was really that bad. And if they did, it was a result of your HORRIBLE attitude. If you think about shooting your parents try to turn aim at your head. You should be ashamed of yourself enough to do something about it. You just dont get it...i guess natural selection is merely playing its role.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.

Your worthless and nobody cares about who picked you up from track or whatever.

LOL

Your gonna pull the trigger because they won't pick you up from a track game? You ****ing loser.

Nobody cares.
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares how bad you feel.
Think about it, if they don't pick me up from the game, how the f*ck am I suppose to get home?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at what he wrote dude

god i hate contributing to retarded threads like these but i cant resist

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
look at what he wrote dude

god i hate contributing to retarded threads like these but i cant resist
Okay guys, well, if they don't pick me up, I don't know what I'll do, I don't have anybody I know who could, and I would have no way home. That pretty much means I won't be in good condition to go to school and I'll possibily become a teenage dropout.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
will somebody ban this douchebag?

I mean enough is enough.

What you really need Viper is some good friends. Just so you can have someone to chill with. I know of people who have horrible parents. Way worse that what you describe. And you know how they do about it? They hang with their friends. They spend most of their time away from their parents to hang out with people they like. Just anybody. When you start feeling good, and actually start improving yourself, then you can think more about chicks.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were just talking about running home!

Don't BLAME other people for creating problems THAT CAN MAKE YOU STRONGER!

Do you know how to bum for money?
Your going to be doing that for a bit after you run away.

Do you know how to wait for a damned bus?
Your not going to be getting on any busses if you got nowheres to go.

Do you know how to walk from the bus station home?
Unless somebody cracked a bat across your knees, you've got no problems now do you?

Dude, I been through your problem. I'f been knocked out by people I couldn't see. I've had punks rail me against a wall and take my whole paycheck. I've had my parents kick me out, I've slept under damned houses, and in snowbanks.

What are you complaining about, they won't pick you up from practice? Man, your lucky you don't have to work your ass off in some processing plant! iF YOUR PARENTS WEREN'T LOOKING OUT FOR YOU, IF THEY DIDN'T GIVE YOU A FLOOR TO SLEEP ON, SPIT ON YOU TO GIVE YOU ENOUGH WATER, AND MAKE YOU SHARE YOUR SUPPER WITH THE DOG WHEN YOU WERE A BABY. You'd be dead right now.

Learn to be thankful you little ingrateful b!tch. If I was there, I'd say this to your face, walk you home, and watch you do your homework in your room.

I'd teach you to grin and bear it.

There are things you cannot change, tehre are things you can learn to enjoy.

Go to the library, read a few books. "A boy named it", "a man named david" those are two good ones to clear your head up.

GO to a damned cictical care hospital. Go fiond the guys on the street corner who can't go for a day without going on meds without going completely fvcking nutz.

There are BILLIONS, read that thousands of thousands of thousands of people are doing WORSE than you EVER will in your life.

Accept that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my day when my parents said they werent going to pick you up...
you had two choices...
1. stay home
2. catch a ride with someone else there
3. walk

i walked everywhere. i didnt even want my parents to pick me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.