Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shyt Test replies - just for fun

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sent a text to a girl who is newly divorced asking why she isn’t on the dating apps yet, and she replied:

“because there are too many guys like you swiping on there lol”.

For reference, she set me up with her significantly younger sister 3 years ago, and was a little upset with me after I broke that off with her. She was married at the time. We have stayed “friends” since then, but have flirted a little.

Just busting my brain trying to think of a good response - even if she is genuinely not interested in me, I’d like to respond like a G.

Any suggestions on how to reply, gentlemen? I was in a relationship for the last year so my text game is a little rusty!

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She clearly doesn't consider you important. Don't even respond.
She texts me almost every day.
Besides, I learned a long time ago not to take advice from a woman - especially one who spends time in men’s dating forums. Go post in Cosmo

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
”Then you should swipe right as I only show my dyck in person“
Escalate as she’s ripe for riding something new.
Why keep swimming in the friend-zone?

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texts me almost every day.
Besides, I learned a long time ago not to take advice from a woman - especially one who spends time in men’s dating forums. Go post in Cosmo
Go f*ck yourself then. You're clearly not getting any from her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a trip. I gave you advice and your retort was to try to slam on me. You ain't nothing.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaching out to members to give you examples of how to reply to a girl that clearly thinks low of you is not a good use of our time or yours or this forum. What you should be seeking is perspective and mindset advice.

And with that, she clearly does not respect you so why invest your valuable time replying? Continuing to engage with her is only proving her point.

The problem might be with how valuable you consider your own time. It doesn't sound like you value it as you should.

Move on. I would ignore and cut contact.

Modern Man Advice