Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shy women

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I have a problem. I recently moved back to my home town (small town where everyone knows everyone) and I have several problems there. The first being, I've already gone through most of the available decent single women (ok some of the not so decent ones as well), second problem being, there are the same girls still available, same ole toys that are always there, but I'm bored of them.

But my real problem is, I have come across a girl or two that have some potential (ie more than just a fuvk buddy, ltr material) however, because of their upbringing/background, they are very shy. In general it is very hard to get a girl into bed without getting them drunk in my home town. I have no problems going out on dates and seeing women. However I don't want to waste a few nights of my life getting drunk with this women to move the relationship forward.

Any suggestions, in the past I've tried offering dates, but they got too shy when I called them cuz it was too much like a date and not a night out on the town.

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they know you like to have f**k buddies and already 'gone through' most single women there and don't want to get involved with you. Being that you're from a small town where everybody knows everybody.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
They all know who I am and what I have done. That isn't what is scaring them off, it is their own inhibitions.

Any other ideas?