"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Shy on dates, any tips?

exampLe

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Bosnia
Hi guys.

I have this problem for some time. I really can get the things going via texts, but when I get on a date I just don't feel that confident. Even the girls say to me that I am a little bit shy.

Also, I haven't been on much dates in my life because I was in a LTR so I can say that I just started going to dates actively.

Any tips?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Being shy is a major vagina dryer. You probably have anxiety or confidence issues. You need to address those either through a therapist or by self improvement. What’s your workout routine like? Are you lifting weights? Improving your body will naturally boost confidence.
 

exampLe

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Bosnia
Being shy is a major vagina dryer. You probably have anxiety or confidence issues. You need to address those either through a therapist or by self improvement. What’s your workout routine like? Are you lifting weights? Improving your body will naturally boost confidence.
Yep, I know that.
Yes, I am going to the gym regulary and it did boost my confidence but I feel like I just must go through this phase and keep going out on dates to overcome shyness.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Being shy is a major vagina dryer. You probably have anxiety or confidence issues. You need to address those either through a therapist or by self improvement. What’s your workout routine like? Are you lifting weights? Improving your body will naturally boost confidence.
In addition to having a gym routine, you should also eat clean (no soy byproducts or processed foods) and no porn/mbate. If you have concerns that you have an anxiety disorder, see a therapist. No soy/processed foods, no porn, and no mbate should up the aggressiveness a little bit.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Alcohol.

Srs, people are so quick to judge it as a crutch, but humans having been using alcohol to talk with the opposite sex for many thousands of years.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
I find that if I schedule what I want to do and just bring them along, it’s way easier. That way I’m in my element and it’s just a bonus they’re there.
Like I’ll see you at 6 we can do mini golf and ice cream after.
Or
Let’s get together at this watering hole at 6. They’ll talk the entire time. You’re enjoying your favorite beverages and scenery. If they’re actually interesting that’s a bonus.
 

exampLe

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Bosnia
In addition to having a gym routine, you should also eat clean (no soy byproducts or processed foods) and no porn/mbate. If you have concerns that you have an anxiety disorder, see a therapist. No soy/processed foods, no porn, and no mbate should up the aggressiveness a little bit.
NoFap day 20.

I guess I am gonna just continue with nofap, gym, eat clean and going out on more dates and the shyness should dissapear soon.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
The only way out is through.

Keep at it (obviously in conjunction with the advice people already gave you) and will get much better!
 
Top