"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Show Time

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Well this weekend im going to a party and i know this girl thats going. We bin talking alot lately and shes told me she likes me. Im just unsure on how to approach and how to get a good'ld snog out of her :p. Im not a shy person and ill most properly be wasted to f**k on the night :D so there will be a whole lota confidence in me.

I just wanna be ready, cause i dont really wanna screw this up shes hot! :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah its an easy scenario but i just want to start it right not some crap like

Me: Hi
Her: Hi

SILENCE
 

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
actually, what u said happened to me several times with this girl i really liked... except she said "hi" first.. attention wh0re... lol.

ummm after that there was sexual tension between us because i felt somethign i hope she felt it too lol.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
You know, sometimes I wonder if people have ever had a conversation before...

"So, how has your day/week/summer been?"
"How do you know (party host)?"
"What kind of music do you like?"
"What do you usually do for fun?"
"What's you favorite movie/Have you seen any good ones lately?"
"If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?"
"What do you REALLY want to do when you're older?"

Then, follow up her answers with more questions, like:

You: So, how has your summer been?

Her: Pretty good, I went camping with my family last weekend.

You: Really? Where did you guys go?

Her: We went to (whatever).

You: Oh cool, I hear they have some really nice trails there. (make stuff like this up if you need to)

Her: Yeah they do. We actually got lost on one of them!

You: Haha, too bad I wasn't there, I'm a master navigator! (C+F)


Now maybe that wasn't the world's greatest conversation but you get the idea. Even if the chick is anti-social or something and only gives one-word answers, you can still use this technique:

You: So, how has your summer been?
Her: Good.
You: Only "good"? What have you been doing?
Her: Mostly working.
You: Where do you work?


Etc, etc. Understand now? If you're both drunk that should make things 100x easier.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
If you're gonna be really really drunk, the best thing to do is not talk to her (unless she's also really drunk). If she's not and you are, youll come off as obnoxious, clumsy, and generally not juanish at all. Overall, you'll come off as a drunk.
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Originally posted by splinterkb
If you're gonna be really really drunk, the best thing to do is not talk to her (unless she's also really drunk). If she's not and you are, youll come off as obnoxious, clumsy, and generally not juanish at all. Overall, you'll come off as a drunk.
and also she will remember EVERYTHING you did that night, wereas u will have no idea what happened
 

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
you dont get drunk that often do you. You can remember everything when your drunk. Well I can.
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Ratman
you dont get drunk that often do you. You can remember everything when your drunk. Well I can.

lol same here man ... I guess we're special : my sister doesn'T remember **** after she's wasted, same with all my friends ...
 
Top