Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shout out to my brothers in Texas hope your family members and loved ones weren't involved in shooting

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in Murica, where there right to bear arms is to protect themselves from there own government insurgence and the next zombie apocalypse.
I gladly give up my gun or the potential sale of another if it saves the life of a 10 year old!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in Murica, where there right to bear arms is to protect themselves from there own government insurgence and the next zombie apocalypse.
I gladly give up my gun or the potential sale of another if it saves the life of a 10 year old!
Except having a gun saves lives more than not having one.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
United States...... Where gun laws were never as strict as they are now.... How in the world did we become so advance and dominate so quick? The rest of ya'll had thousands of years..... We're just dumb rednecks with guns killing each other left and right...:rolleyes:

If someone is planning on shooting up kids(murder is illegal) why would they only resort to obtaining a firearm by legal means? This thought process is asinine.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
United States...... Where gun laws were never as strict as they are now.... How in the world did we become so advance and dominate so quick? The rest of ya'll had thousands of years..... We're just dumb rednecks with guns killing each other left and right...:rolleyes:

If someone is planning on shooting up kids(murder is illegal) why would they only resort to obtaining a firearm by legal means? This thought process is asinine.
I didn’t call you dumb or a redneck But YES you’re killing each other left and right. It’s so F’n common, news for mass shootings will become a daily horoscope or should I say horrorscope. So what Is the solution? More arms? I’m not advocated gun control? Honest folk don’t kill people. But honest folks don’t need weapons that can kill several. You don’t need to hunt possum with a large magazine AR or a high caliber hand gun. Removing these type of weapons would at least be a start. Try football over a target range!!!! No need to arm Militias because you already beat the British Red Coats.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t need to hunt possum with a large magazine AR or a high caliber hand gun.
Just like you don't need a fast motorcycle or fast sports car. You shouldn't be allowed a dangerous machine such as a sports car when you can't go past the speed limit anyways....

No need to arm Militias because you already beat the British Red Coats.
Spoken like a true slave.....

Reaction score
Just like you don't need a fast motorcycle or fast sports car. You shouldn't be allowed a dangerous machine such as a sports car when you can't go past the speed limit anyways....
Yet you need a license and insurance for these vs you can get an AR-15 just by being 18

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I apart from the Dunblane massacre in the mid 90's we're pretty much gunwielding nutjob
in a classroom free here in the UK. The ONLY reason for this is that it's so hard to get a gun
here. I'm certain our imported Alans Snackbar headbangers would be shooting the place up
left right and centre were they able to obtain guns easily since we know all too well how the
'religion of peace' likes to freely spread that peace while people are running for their lives.

Reactions: Von

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I apart from the Dunblane massacre in the mid 90's we're pretty much gunwielding nutjob
in a classroom free here in the UK. The ONLY reason for this is that it's so hard to get a gun
here. I'm certain our imported Alans Snackbar headbangers would be shooting the place up
left right and centre were they able to obtain guns easily since we know all too well how the
'religion of peace' likes to freely spread that peace while people are running for their lives.
The solution is simple on your end: allow guns only to native UK citizens.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The solution is simple on your end: allow guns only to native UK citizens.
That's shutting the stable door long after the horse has facked off.
Unfortunately, they have such a foothold in our society now after some 50 odd years of
them pouring in and breeding like snakes that there are plenty of their people born here
who are on paper at least UK natives that still hate our society and everything it stands for.
The aim seems to be to turn here into the same cesspool their descendants came from, there
are large parts of the UK that are 80%+ non English where you'd stand out like a sore thumb
as a white person of British descent. Sentences no one ever said in the UK include "This place was
a right dump until the Muslims rocked up." Everywhere they are in concentrated numbers has
become an overpopulated, crime ridden slum without exception.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's shutting the stable door long after the horse has facked off.
Unfortunately, they have such a foothold in our society now after some 50 odd years of
them pouring in and breeding like snakes that there are plenty of their people born here
who are on paper at least UK natives that still hate our society and everything it stands for.
The aim seems to be to turn here into the same cesspool their descendants came from, there
are large parts of the UK that are 80%+ non English where you'd stand out like a sore thumb
as a white person of British descent. Sentences no one ever said in the UK include "This place was
a right dump until the Muslims rocked up." Everywhere they are in concentrated numbers has
become an overpopulated, crime ridden slum without exception.
No progressive has been able to debate or even argue why everytime there is an influx of immigrants, there's a large rise of crime. Always. But I suppose when you think about it, most of them likely consider a crime alley normal since all of their cities are crime ridden hellholes. To them, as long as they are locked away in their gated communities, it's fine to have non natives enter in droves. And when crimes rises or their homes or threatened, they go complain to the police. Or even better --- they defend the crime doers by complaining at the police.

Progressives are a dangerous parasite.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No progressive has been able to debate or even argue why everytime there is an influx of immigrants, there's a large rise of crime. Always. But I suppose when you think about it, most of them likely consider a crime alley normal since all of their cities are crime ridden hellholes. To them, as long as they are locked away in their gated communities, it's fine to have non natives enter in droves. And when crimes rises or their homes or threatened, they go complain to the police. Or even better --- they defend the crime doers by complaining at the police.

Progressives are a dangerous parasite.
Deep down, progressives are sensitive, fearful people and they want the rest of the world to feel what they feel.

But since they've reached their quota of personal suffering and they're doing their part to heal the world, they most certainly deserve their gated communities.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We only bombed Japan once.
Nope:
From January 1944 to August 1945, the U.S. dropped 157,000 tons of bombs on Japanese cities, according to the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey. It estimated that 333,000 people were killed, including the 80,000 killed in the Aug. 6 Hiroshima atomic bomb attack and 40,000 at Nagasaki three days later.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the USA governement should nuke Ohio to prevent the USA revolutionary militia equipped with AR-15 to declare independance ?
That's all i understood.

I really dont get americains and their arguments to own a weapon... when they are the number 1 country in gun crime.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the USA governement should nuke Ohio to prevent the USA revolutionary militia equipped with AR-15 to declare independance ?
That's all i understood.

I really dont get americains and their arguments to own a weapon... when they are the number 1 country in gun crime.
Your government loves you Von. When everything in life is going south, just remember you'll always have that.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your government loves you Von. When everything in life is going south, just remember you'll always have that.
No they don't but at least they offer some services and don't care about money :p. No one should rely on the government

Also, we feel safe walking unarmed at night.

If thing goes south, I have the Usa army, Canadian winter, and beavers to back me up.