Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shout out to my brothers in Texas hope your family members and loved ones weren't involved in shooting

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your pistol ain’t doing shvt if the government wants to flex on you.
The government has to depend on third party gun manufacturers to get guns. The same manufacturer is available to civilian.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government has to depend on third party gun manufacturers to get guns. The same manufacturer is available to civilian.
What you are implying is fantasy. Civilian guns aren’t stopping a tyrannical government in 2022.

Truth is American gun culture is over the top. Gun fanatics aren’t hunting game with AR-15s and handguns.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you entirely avoided the refute I made to return to your "guns are bad" narrative. When you have a logical counterargument that I'm wrong, feel free to make it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you entirely avoided the refute I made to return to your "guns are bad" narrative. When you have a logical counterargument that I'm wrong, feel free to make it.
Funny. I keep noticing them avoiding the hard to counter points also.... They always say "you aren't doing shjt against an army". Okay... No one said just one person was going to take on an army, it's reductio ad absurdum... The revolution wasn't fought by just one man.... It a ridiculous argument to even make.

Or to yours.... "civilian weapons aren't going to take on military" The weapons are made by the same manufacturers...

Really, what I think it comes down to is, people that deep down know they are cowards, and would never defend themselves against tyranny, are the ones that want guns banned from civilians. So they can put their ego to ease with the thought of "I couldn't resist because I didn't have anything to defend myself with".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
My home defense favorite would be a SRM1216 loaded with 0 or 00 size buckshot …

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your Glock pistol is not going to take down a M1 Abrams tank or Boeing B-52 bomber
But that Glock can take out the families of those driving the tanks and flying the bombers should they live in the same country as you.

Y u no lead Constitution??

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol are you serious? That sure helped Iraq.
The rebels held off said tanks and bombers with small artillery for over ten years. The US could have nuked everything, but the resources of the area were necessary, so they had to resort to less destructive measures. As a result, it gave the opposition far more room to fight them on their playing field. And it succeeded. That's why we pulled out of Afghanistan and Vietnam.

Reaction score
The rebels held off said tanks and bombers with small artillery for over ten years. The US could have nuked everything, but the resources of the area were necessary, so they had to resort to less destructive measures. As a result, it gave the opposition far more room to fight them on their playing field. And it succeeded. That's why we pulled out of Afghanistan and Vietnam.
so you just admitted that government can destroy us at will regardless lol. I dont see the US government pulling out of the rebellious new proclaimed republic of Ohio unless it’s a doomsday bond event scenario or Aliens have invaded earth and collapsed the system.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you just admitted that government can destroy us at will regardless lol. I dont see the US government pulling out of the rebellious new proclaimed republic of Ohio unless it’s a doomsday bond event scenario or Aliens have invaded earth and collapsed the system.
I just said the opposite. The government cannot do a thing to us because there is no use in absolute destruction. No one is going to nuke an area because it makes no sense to. You fight regimes to either stop uprisings or dominate an area's rebellion. The land, resources, and survivors are valuable to keep intact. It's more expensive to destroy everything and have to spend years cleaning it all up. That's why land fighting and tactical bombing is still the best strategies employed by the military.

You have a very naive view of combat and the military.

Reaction score
I just said the opposite. The government cannot do a thing to us because there is no use in absolute destruction. No one is going to nuke an area because it makes no sense to. You fight regimes to either stop uprisings or dominate an area's rebellion. The land, resources, and survivors are valuable to keep intact. It's more expensive to destroy everything and have to spend years cleaning it all up. That's why land fighting and tactical bombing is still the best strategies employed by the military.

You have a very naive view of combat and the military.
So the US government is just going to sit there and let Ohio secede because of valuable resources? You do realize shvt can be rebuild and repopulated and it’s better to do that then let it fall in to enemy hands? They don’t have to nuke us, they can bomb the shvt out of you and just rebuild over the rubble and send in new people to repopulate like humans have been doing since cave men lol. If this was false then this continent would still be dominated by native Americans because the Europeans didn’t want to harm the people and resources for economic reasons.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t have to nuke us, they can bomb the shvt out of you and just rebuild over the rubble and send in new people to repopulate like humans have been doing since cave men lol.
This never happens cause again, ****'s too expensive. You brought up Iraq, and that is a stark example of all failure rebuilding efforts.

If this was false then this continent would still be dominated by native Americans because the Europeans didn’t want to harm the people and resources for economic reasons.
Killing people with guns and swords is a lot less destructive than missiles destroying all the land.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is reminding me that there are still a lot of questionably minded men on this forum. They may know a little about dating girls, but the foundation of their thought process with stuff like guns and other topics makes me suspicious that they really don't have it all together as far as being a man. And that foundation leads to reasons why they end up like mystery and other people who faked the walk but couldn't walk it.

Reaction score
This never happens cause again, ****'s too expensive. You brought up Iraq, and that is a stark example of all failure rebuilding efforts.
I brought up Iraq because they went up against the vehicles I mentioned and got their butts whooped in the battlefield. You are literally arguing against human history over here. Yes, it’s easier to have a vassal/cooperative ally then go out and conquer the state. However, a country is not going to avoid destroying a hostile state because they don’t want to spend money on rebuilding it. We are talking about the US where we bombed the shvt out of Japan,Germany, Italy, and Vietnam and then proceeded to spend money on rebuilding them afterwards.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I brought up Iraq because they went up against the vehicles I mentioned and got their butts whooped in the battlefield. You are literally arguing against human history over here. Yes, it’s easier to have a vassal/cooperative ally then go out and conquer the state. However, a country is not going to avoid destroying a hostile state because they don’t want to spend money on rebuilding it. We are talking about the US where we bombed the shvt out of Japan,Germany, Italy, and Vietnam and then proceeded to spend money on rebuilding them afterwards.
We only bombed Japan once. Most of the fighting was on Pacific islands. Germany was a warzone with concentration mostly around strategic points. The rest of the country was intact and had at most small militia gunfights. Same for Italy. US lost at Vietnam and did no rebuilding whatsoever.

I see the problem here. I hate to use this as a offense but you literally have no idea how wars work and have worked. You are lacking knowledge on certain events and I have to tell you this straight cause all of your reasonings so far are Disney level understandings.

Reaction score
We only bombed Japan once. Most of the fighting was on Pacific islands. Germany was a warzone with concentration mostly around strategic points. The rest of the country was intact and had at most small militia gunfights. Same for Italy. US lost at Vietnam and did no rebuilding whatsoever.

I see the problem here. I hate to use this as a offense but you literally have no idea how wars work and have worked. You are lacking knowledge on certain events and I have to tell you this straight cause all of your reasonings so far are Disney level understandings.
WTF, watch at least a WW2 Netflix documentary before having the nerve to question my intelligence. WW2 wasn’t just Dday and Iowa Jima lmao!

I’m not going to grill you on Vietnam though because most people don’t know much about the war. The US did provide aid to it after the war especially the Vietnamese being a barrier to China.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, watch at least a WW2 Netflix documentary before having the nerve to question my intelligence.
You willingly watch Netflix. I have enough reason to question it.