"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

should you tell a girl about your past?

stewie

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
My girlfriend of about nine months is now starting to ask me questions about how many girls I've kissed. I figure this will lead to her asking how many girls I've slept with and so on. I've been teasing her with answers like "between 5 and 15" and it drives her crazy. I'm worried that she'll continue to pester me about it until I answer her. Should I ever tell her how many girls I've been with?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Never Tell

NEVER tell a woman how many girls you've slept with. She'll just end up using it against you later on.
 

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
"Should I ever tell her how many girls I've been with?"


Well... it does, like you probably understand, depend on how many girls that you acctually have been with. And even if it's 5 or 50 girls you've been with it depends on the girl.

If you tell a girl that you've slept with 50 women and she believes in it she'll take for granted that you're a god in bed. But... she will also feel like she, in the future, will be refered to as the 51st girl taken to bed. In other words; She'll feel like you're using her. And that, you don't want.

If you've been with less then, let's say 2-3 girls, it's probably not a good idea to tell her that, as long as they didn't were girls that you fvcked many times. (like in a LTR.)

Now to your case:

You've dated her for 9 months, so you've probably had a lot of sex, and she'll definitely not believe that you're using her.

Damn, you really dated her for 9 months without having the discussion with her? :D

How many girls HAVE YOU really been with before? How many girls have you kissed? If you've been dating her for 9 months now, you can probably tell her the truth - Even if it's ZERO or HUNDREDS. She trusts you, loves you, and i don't think she cares.

Would you care if she had kissed ZERO or A HUNDRED guys before she met you? I wouldn't.

Get the idea? :)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Just laugh and say "You're joking right? You aren't one of those insecure girls are you, you seem more mature than that..."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
NEVER. It will end your relationship, trust me. You will never hear the end of it. Girls who go digging like this do what's called 'sandbagging'. They save that information up to use against you in the next fight you get into. Then it all comes out on top of you. This is also a red flag BTW. It's an indicator as to this woman's sense of security.
 

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
LOLOL ^^^

yeah... i dont think its a good idea to tell her... just be like
(none of ya bizness) haha

Its never good to let em know....
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah say "it dosnt matter that all behind me..........and besides i'v lost count.. they were not important but its important that your here with me now"
 
Top