Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we feel bad??

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heading out tonight to meet girl #2....****tails and of course the rest. This isn't amature hour.

Girl 2 is on the phone with me as girl #1 is calling. I told girl #1 I was tired and not willing to drive 30 min. To her place, knowing girl #2 was in the bank.

Problem is I totally like girl one and have to see her tomorrow (my choice).

Now I feel like I'm fvcking her over. I have to pretend I slept well tonight.

You guys deal with this or am I being an idiot??

Billtx49

Reaction score
A lot is said about spinning more than one plate, but sometimes you have to make a choice.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will pass and after you've done it enough times it won't even bother you or affect you.

Goes easy on the c*cktails tonight, in the past that has messed up my game the next day.
I can't comprehend guys that have more than 2 plates, that's just sounds straight up exhausting to me.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....-a-b-stard-which-means-im-doing-right.211368/

Personally, if the girl is very high quality I would not have any motivation to date concurrently anyway, and err of that side. However, those women are rare obviously.

Realistically they do all have multiple plates so...
I'd like to think that girl #1 doesn't have multiple plates. Actually all indicators point that way.

I just try to keep my options open as we all know any girl can have and probably does have orbiters floating around.

This mindset doesn't help with the guilt though.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heading out tonight to meet girl #2....****tails and of course the rest. This isn't amature hour.

Girl 2 is on the phone with me as girl #1 is calling. I told girl #1 I was tired and not willing to drive 30 min. To her place, knowing girl #2 was in the bank.

Problem is I totally like girl one and have to see her tomorrow (my choice).

Now I feel like I'm fvcking her over. I have to pretend I slept well tonight.

You guys deal with this or am I being an idiot??
Cognitive dissonance ol' friend. A lifetime of indoctrination competing with newfound wisdom. Neither is right nor wrong. There are only diametric perceptions that can be cogently argued.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the acts themselves; rather focus on the intentions and motivations from which you are operating.