Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we de-fund/abolish the police?

Should we de-fund the police?

• Total voters

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been done already. The city I cited, Camden, NJ was one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They saw a significant improvement since.

Did they really see a significant improvement or were crime statistics under-reported to further the narrative....???...

Analogy: Did the Chinese Communist Party really cut down COVID19 deaths or did they just not record them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they really see a significant improvement or were crime statistics under-reported to further the narrative....???...
From what I understand, Camden's results were legitimate, although it took time and a lot of work. And why not? They went from a police force of 250 to 400, so it was far from a "defund the police" situation. Bear in mind this was in 2013 also. They also included the more old fashioned idea of making officers part of the community, so they could provide positive male role models to high crime areas. For example, they would have cops manning good humor trucks to give out ice cream. That way, the cops and the neighborhood could get to know each other. It doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do believe this whole defund the police thing is a Chinese Psyop
Quite possible. All part of the efforts of Communists both in and out of the country to destabilize the US.