Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we de-fund/abolish the police?

Should we de-fund the police?

• Total voters

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It's not just the left, it's the main demand of BLM, it's on their web page. If you don't agree, you're going to be labeled.
This is a misconception. “Abolish the police” refers to dismantling the current police department and starting over. All are fired and have to reapply. It was already done in Camden, NJ when it was deemed their police department was too corrupt to be salvageable. It does not mean “police should not exist.”
1599771605317m.jpg

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It was my understanding that Minneapolis was looking to get rid of the police and replace them not with another police department, but a series of social programs. Like an army of social workers dispatched to solve problems, neighborhood groups to talk out problems, etc. Those aren't bad ideas in themselves, there are some effective programs out there, and I'm for trying more of them if they work. But they don't replace what the police do. If those programs can replace certain aspects of what cops do, which will free cops up to focus on more serious crimes, I'm okay with at least trying it out. Hopefully we don't hear about a bunch of social workers being shot.
1600424953824.png

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I totally fine with liberal cities defunding the police department. I have no family or friends there. I'll enjoy the show while being comfy in my Florida Conservative county where there's law and order and respect for the constitution. How ironic is it that the liberal run cities seem to have the most corrupt police departments and human right violations whereas the police here are very reasonable and fair. There's also very low gun crime rates, but it's much easier to buy and sell guns here and easy to get a conceal carry permit along with staunch stand your ground laws.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Even the homeless here, the police don't harass them. If you're an a$$hole you'll likely end up in prison eventually if you don't learn. The whole California situation is insane to me. How could they let it get that bad? You'd never see someone openly doing drugs or shooting up here, never ever. You would never see someone sh1tting in the streets or on public here because you'll go to jail. Whether you steal a pack of gum here or a 30 pack of beer it's a misdemeanor and you're going to jail if you're caught. In San Francisco you can kick out a window in a car, it's a citation, you won't go to jail, here is burglary of a conveyance and you're going to go to prison for sure and you're going to serve at minimum 85% if your time.

You're absolutely allowed to be homeless here, you just can't camp out wherever. You can't camp on railroad property either you have to be careful because you'll go to jail.

But I've also passed out in front of a gas station waiting for the bus, in direct sunlight and the county sheriff just kept his distance tapped me with the tip of his shoe and said "just checking if you're alive" i was extremely drunk, missed the bus twice.

I've had cops rolling past me and someone else late at night while we're drunk and literally ask if we're ok. Or cops say "MacDonald's called again and said you two are doing drugs in the parking lot, they want us to trespass you but we're not going to". And we weren't doing drugs in the McDonald's parking lot, we were doing it in the adjacent sunoco, the cops didn't even search us.

As long as you're not stealing, being a disturbance or otherwise a fvcking @sshole the cops do not waste there time on you. But then again there's little crime here. I know all the cops in this town and have had contact with all of them for various reasons but I'm not afraid of them at all.

Places like California or Portland, it's absolutely shocking. How do things even get that bad?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the homeless here, the police don't harass them. If you're an a$$hole you'll likely end up in prison eventually if you don't learn. The whole California situation is insane to me. How could they let it get that bad? You'd never see someone openly doing drugs or shooting up here, never ever. You would never see someone sh1tting in the streets or on public here because you'll go to jail. Whether you steal a pack of gum here or a 30 pack of beer it's a misdemeanor and you're going to jail if you're caught. In San Francisco you can kick out a window in a car, it's a citation, you won't go to jail, here is burglary of a conveyance and you're going to go to prison for sure and you're going to serve at minimum 85% if your time.

You're absolutely allowed to be homeless here, you just can't camp out wherever. You can't camp on railroad property either you have to be careful because you'll go to jail.

But I've also passed out in front of a gas station waiting for the bus, in direct sunlight and the county sheriff just kept his distance tapped me with the tip of his shoe and said "just checking if you're alive" i was extremely drunk, missed the bus twice.

I've had cops rolling past me and someone else late at night while we're drunk and literally ask if we're ok. Or cops say "MacDonald's called again and said you two are doing drugs in the parking lot, they want us to trespass you but we're not going to". And we weren't doing drugs in the McDonald's parking lot, we were doing it in the adjacent sunoco, the cops didn't even search us.

As long as you're not stealing, being a disturbance or otherwise a fvcking @sshole the cops do not waste there time on you. But then again there's little crime here. I know all the cops in this town and have had contact with all of them for various reasons but I'm not afraid of them at all.

Places like California or Portland, it's absolutely shocking. How do things even get that bad?
Stop watching so much TV. Have you ever been to Portland? Or California? How about NYC? If your experience in these places is limited to what you see on television obviously it won’t make any sense.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I got one answer and one word to should we de-fund the police.

The answer is NO.

But there's others with different views.

I lived and mingled with police officers and been on the otherside of the fence ending up in the cop shop a couple of times. Cops are just people taking orders from authorities and doing their jobs. Sure there might be some corruption at certain points in time but there's cops to stop corruption as well.

I agree with trez somewhat on his post and I've lived in two different countries been in mutiple different cities and smaller rural towns. Police don't really have a issue with you unless you disrespect them. I had one cop ask me once if I disliked police because i wasn't answering questions which I have a right to do. I just told him no mate and my flatmate is a police officer. He shutup went back to his car and then came back and said i will get a ticket in the mail. Never did i get a ticket and i rang up minstry of justice just to see months later if it got lost in the post or something. nothing no ticket. Of course you can only tell cops your flatmate is a cop if he actually is when at the time my flatmate was actually a cop.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Stop watching so much TV. Have you ever been to Portland? Or California? How about NYC? If your experience in these places is limited to what you see on television obviously it won’t make any sense.
I rarely watch tv. No I've never been to those places and I won't go. But when places have a lot of crime police adjust accordingly and even though maybe sometimes there's unjustified shootings, which are likely rare, crime and violence is rampant and perpetuated by the sub cultures in those areas. Little boys growing up with no fathers, there older brothers, uncles, the older guys in their neighborhood are oftentimes setting a negative example by being involved in crime, those boys have no chance in those situations and its because of their OWN communities, NOT because of wypipo. Those people have been given every advantage especially when it comes to education. Money has been dumped into programs like never before and it doesn't help because of the people in those communities squander it and waste it instead of using it to improve things collectively.

You absolutely can't blame white people at all at this point.

Black's are accepted into college even with lower test scores, given more financial aid, and its getting so bad iv league schools are ruining their own reputations because it's based on identity politics and less so on academics now.

The majority of blacks supporting blm fvcking hate white people and would love to see us die and burn our homes down. They hate us. They use any excuse to destroy their own communities and steal. Black people in my county don't do this and I've even had black people compliment me on my maga hat more than once.

1599614470632.jpg

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I'm from Florida, people in the cities you've listed have it way easier, you're given so much free stuff, there's so many programs, but apparently it isn't working. It's because people don't appreciate something they don't have do work for. It's ok to help people sometimes but there should be a limit. The second worst thing to happen to native Americans is giving them a free check, you want to know why the addiction rate is so high amongst native Americans? Because they don't have to work for it, so they have nothing to be proud of, that's a terrible way to live.
1600555196347m.jpg

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
One time when I was doing landscaping lighting installation and maintenance on Miami Beach, I don't know what got into me but I just got out of the truck, got a bottle of liquor, got drunk and was tired but it's Miami Beach you can't just pass out anywhere. So I went behind the publix and saw a ladder, I climbed to the top of publix and passed out for a couple hours, I think I called my dad before this and he got me an uber but I was so drunk I forgot . Woke up. Realize what I've done because now I'm stranded in Miami Beach with no money. I get more drunk and now I'm in the parking lot trying to get a ride to Hollywood, this milf rolls down her window trying to hand me money, I said I don't need money I need a ride south as far as you can take me. Finally Miami Beach police shows up, said he can only take me to the edge of his jurisdiction, and he did. In walking down us 1. I go to some hotel or condo building looking for a bicycle to steal (which I don't normally do) i find a gator, you know one of those work golf carts, with the keys in it so I steal it. Now I'm very drunk, I'm driving a gator I just stole down us 1 knowing that every minute im on the road with this the chances of me getting caught my police increases. Some guy in a pick up truck rolls up next to me and says "are you alright? I played it off and said" yeah I'm good man, thanks " he shrugs it off and drives off. Finally i pull up to another hotel or condo building and ditch the gator, thank God I didn't get caught, but I made out three miles on thing. My phone I was dead at this point. But I went to a Walgreens to charge, I remember thinking that I may have called my dad earlier but I'm extremely Intoxicated so I can him again. He tells me that I called him 5 hours ago asking for an uber and that he sent one and the guy couldn't find me. Finally my dad gets another and I made it home. I can't believe I got away with it tbqhwy. I made it home though and went right to bed. Very stressful day.1600555573469.png

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that goes on here. I love Florida though. I'm never leaving here. It's extremely difficult to make it on your own here with almost nothing. But it's taught me many valuable lessons and my people skills and understanding of human nature has increased exponentially every year I've been here. It's a wild ride. And the government absolutely doesn't help you especially if you're a single young white male, but you don't see me going out and stealing, looting and destroying things. I'm motivated by my failures and pain I've experienced and my friends who are successful that have taught me a lot and motivate me to better myself. There's a lot of money to be made here.

Even one time I was travelling down to Miami and I missed one of the transfer buses to the next county where the tri rail started. I got drunk and was trying to find some crack. It was 11pm and I asked this white guy in his late 30s for a few dollars, explained I missed the bus etc. He says "you want a job? We install hurricane windows and doors etc" he went on to talk about how this is an awesome county to start a business and how much he loves living there and working out of that county and how much money he makes. This is a blue collar small business owner. I got his number and said, look I don't have much clothes or a place to stay or shower or transportation so I don't know how I'd be able to work for you, but give me your number and I'll call you when I figure something out. I've even made good money here being homeless between my hustles and honest work too, but I spent a lot of it on drugs, alcoholic, cigarettes.

Even one time I was sitting in front of a Walgreens drinking malt liquor and some guy offered me a job, paid me $20 per hour, even drove from two counties over to pick me up and drop me off because he can't find good help. I spent all that money on crack every night. Absolutely ridiculous.

You're telling me that these people in those cities can't find a good paying job? That doesn't sound right because I have a good commission based job lined up from someone I met because I was sleeping at his laundromat, he straight up said to me "I've always had a good feeling about you and we can find anyone dependable" and he knows I used to drink and smoke crack behind his place of business, but he also knows I'm a good person, I'm reliable, I'm articulate, and they're going to trust me driving a $60,000 truck hauling brand new vehicles (mostly infiniti), sometimes it'll be more than two vehicles. They might not even be able to put me on the commercial insurance right away so if at first I mess up and get in an accident or something, it's going to bankrupt their business, but they're willing to take that chance on me.

So all these dip **** antifa phaggots that have college degrees and all the others that have plenty of government assistance and programs can't seem to get their act together, stop being hostile towards police, or find a good paying job, i mean really? I've been fvcking up Nd destroying my life for years and I can still figure out a constructive way to take care of myself and contribute to society. Don't you think something here isn't right? I don't buy what blm or antifa is selling. They're weak and full of sh1t.

If anything the liberals have enslaved them by feeding them and giving to much free stuff, causing them to be complacent and have no motivation. I have no felonies too. I've never had a problem with police except for when I was under the age of 20 and once 4 years ago and once 2 years ago. I did my time and I learned and moved forward.

Last summer I rode a bicycle and average of 20 miles a day and did carpentry for 8 hours a day in the summer time. I was setting trusses, often up on the wall nailing straps in the sunlight. You think my life has been easy? Don't you fvcking dare utter the words "white privelege" to me or try to tell me about hardship and struggle. Leftists aren't even trying. Spoiled and lazy. They'd never make it in Florida. Even now to get to work I walk a mile and a half every morning just for an opportunity to get a job ticket and get out to work that day through a temp service. I hate communism. Fvck antifa. Maybe if they had jobs they wouldn't have time to protest. How the fvck do they even have a place to live with the amount of time they spend protesting or doing whatever it is they're doing?

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a misconception. “Abolish the police” refers to dismantling the current police department and starting over. All are fired and have to reapply. It was already done in Camden, NJ when it was deemed their police department was too corrupt to be salvageable. It does not mean “police should not exist.”
i agree finally someone gets it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say defund the police in those cities. Go for it. I want to see even more of a shyt show. It’s amazing that full grown adults let ANTIFA organize and incite them. Lol

It’s kinda sad to think that full grown, capable adults, who are the extreme minority, act like they are gut shot.
It has been done already. The city I cited, Camden, NJ was one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They saw a significant improvement since.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The city I cited, Camden, NJ was one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They saw a significant improvement since.
What Camden did was great, and I would support it anytime. They replaced a (corrupt) city police department with a county police department, and actually ended up with more cops than they did originally, with a focus on community based policing. They did this because police unions made it too difficult to fire the bad city cops, so they abolished the city police department.

I'm sure many people would support doing something similar, but there are many others who obviously literally want to get rid of having police, or to shrink the size of the department, or replace them with a bunch of social workers or psychiatrists. Others want to get rid of prisons and the entire criminal justice system, and some are deluded enough to think that no one would ever commit a crime if they got rid of poverty (which is a pipe dream).