Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should the WNBA star trapped in Russia be let go

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a religious man but God help her she is in quite the mess I'm thinking she'll spend another couple of months in Russia before anything happens what are your thoughts?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Russia may be waiting to see if she grows a beard.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia turned down the Merchant of Death arms dealer as an equal exchange for vape cartridge girl.

I suspect Griner will somehow be used as ammunition in the culture war. Lots of rumors about her gender.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just going to leave this here

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if they lobby for her? release, will they also release the many 1000's locked in prison for
years in America for the same offence? People who's life will be forever blighted by a prison
term in their past and all the psychological damage being in prison does. Just for having a spliff
or a bag of weed on them. Nah, didn't think so. Let it rot in prison, sauce for the goose , sauce
for the gander.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if they lobby for her? release, will they also release the many 1000's locked in prison for
years in America for the same offence? People who's life will be forever blighted by a prison
term in their past and all the psychological damage being in prison does. Just for having a spliff
or a bag of weed on them. Nah, didn't think so. Let it rot in prison, sauce for the goose , sauce
for the gander.
It's sauce for the gender issue actually. That's the real matter at play here, not imprisonment for weed.

@Pan87

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here
I didn't know they allowed boob shots here... :rolleyes:

Look, she deserves what she's getting, she's disrespected the flag, and broke Russian law. That said, I have no doubt she had the book thrown at her (him?) because she's an American, and the whole situation with Ukraine. She's basically a political prisoner. Bottom line, even though I don't like her political statements about the US, I still feel bad for her and I hope they can make some sort of deal to get her out of there. The CIA guy too. Maybe Rodman will get it done lol.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is technically in a proxy war with Russia. Russia will try and use her to try and further divide America. An African American, female, lesbian and look your country won’t do anything.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just another example of dumbass leftists who think that the law doesn't apply to them and they should be able to do whatever they want. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I think the sentence is pretty damn harsh, but I'm sure she'll be used as a pawn in political games and be released early anyway.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the sentence is pretty damn harsh, but I'm sure she'll be used as a pawn in political games and be released early anyway.
She won't be serving entire 9 years. She will serve 1/3 of her sentance and be released on probation -- that has some restrictions, I don't think she will be able to leave the country. That makes it 3 to 4 years for her plus the time she already served while awaiting trial is counted. Russian prisons are a piece of cake, it's not a prison even, it's a colony, like a small city with bars, people workd and live there.

As far as being exchanged, there won't be none of that.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is her plus U.S. embassy worker, both tried to pull through weed across border. That's dumb in many ways. In particular it's dumb because you can get anything in Moscow. Yes, everything is highly illegal and expensive, but they both could afford it. It's as easy as getting on some telegram channels, depositing money, and picking up your stuff from certain location. There is that, then there is also the fact that if you hide 100 dollar bill it will show on the monitor. The amount of technology these days is scary. Days when you could stick some crap inside you and go through are over, everything is shown.