Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should the WNBA star trapped in Russia be let go

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a religious man but God help her she is in quite the mess I'm thinking she'll spend another couple of months in Russia before anything happens what are your thoughts?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Russia may be waiting to see if she grows a beard.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia turned down the Merchant of Death arms dealer as an equal exchange for vape cartridge girl.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone from Russia comes to America and gets busted for possession on an illegal substance, should they be let go?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia turned down the Merchant of Death arms dealer as an equal exchange for vape cartridge girl.

I suspect Griner will somehow be used as ammunition in the culture war. Lots of rumors about her gender.