That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
A lot of bigger cities with pretentious cultures have many attractive 30s/40s women.Not sure about where you are but any girl here who is 30+ is completely out of shape. I look around in public and even the mid 20s girls have given up on fitness because they are getting hit on by 40 guys a day from social media.
Most women are repulsed by the idea of dating someone who is a teenager at that age. Sure some will go for it but most won't.Seems like thats the smart move in the long run teenage girls are superficial and older women are more experience and more willing to try things with younger guys.
I don't think any guy in his twenties or late teens should date a 35 + women , I think that's embarrassing to some degree. Purely sex on the other hand is much different and can teach a young guy alot.Seems like thats the smart move in the long run teenage girls are superficial and older women are more experience and more willing to try things with younger guys.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sometimes, it's really that simple.....My advice is be open to any woman whose looks and personality gives you a chub. Don't tolerate BS, and never turn down easy ***** that passes the boner test.
No. I like my fruit ripe. Boys should not be shamed for liking younger girls.Seems like thats the smart move in the long run teenage girls are superficial and older women are more experience and more willing to try things with younger guys.
legal of courseNo. I like my fruit ripe. Boys should not be shamed for liking younger girls.
Reminder that the age of consent came about when women got the right to vote. I'm pretty sure all of us can guesstimate why.legal of course
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.