Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should most teens/twenty somethings/and even thirty somethings aim to date older women (35 and over?).

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like thats the smart move in the long run teenage girls are superficial and older women are more experience and more willing to try things with younger guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is asinine.

I can see an 18-25 year old having a short term fling with a 35+ woman. That would be a new experience. The better path for 18-25 year olds is with people their own age. If a sustainable LTR is a goal, locking down a quality woman prior to age 25 is the way to do it. That's not going to happen for a man if he spends those years having sex with older women.

Between ages 26-34, men are finally older than a lot of women and have the opportunity to date younger women.

Men 35+ can aim to date women 35+. That's appropriate. Most men 35+ end up settling for a mediocre woman close to their own age.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is that at the age of like 35 women are trained by that time to view men as objects through the experiences they have; most women are dealing with a bunch of guys at a time where as the average guy is just getting what he can, there is unquestionably a predatory element to this dynamic because of all this, you have to make her give chase, everything is on her terms and if she chooses to make it easy for you I say why not

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about where you are but any girl here who is 30+ is completely out of shape. I look around in public and even the mid 20s girls have given up on fitness because they are getting hit on by 40 guys a day from social media.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about where you are but any girl here who is 30+ is completely out of shape. I look around in public and even the mid 20s girls have given up on fitness because they are getting hit on by 40 guys a day from social media.
A lot of bigger cities with pretentious cultures have many attractive 30s/40s women.

A 23-27 year old who is out of shape can get hit on by 40 guys a day from social media. An in-shape 23-27 year old can bump that number up to 80-100 and have higher quality options. That would be the incentive to be in-shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Seems like thats the smart move in the long run teenage girls are superficial and older women are more experience and more willing to try things with younger guys.
Most women are repulsed by the idea of dating someone who is a teenager at that age. Sure some will go for it but most won't.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any guy in his twenties or late teens should date a 35 + women , I think that's embarrassing to some degree. Purely sex on the other hand is much different and can teach a young guy alot.

Not speaking from experience though lol

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Better to teach them when they're young. Old chicks-no new tricks.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an 18-20 yo I was tired of the BS games from the younger University girls who were full of themselves. The girls who were out in the work force tended to be less BS. Never went full Cougar till I was in my 30's and was really impressed with how blatantly obvious the older women made their attraction...

My advice is be open to any woman whose looks and personality gives you a chub. Don't tolerate BS, and never turn down easy ***** that passes the boner test.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is be open to any woman whose looks and personality gives you a chub. Don't tolerate BS, and never turn down easy ***** that passes the boner test.
Sometimes, it's really that simple.....:up:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I like my fruit ripe. Boys should not be shamed for liking younger girls.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
legal of course
Reminder that the age of consent came about when women got the right to vote. I'm pretty sure all of us can guesstimate why.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pros: Younger women will submit to your frame much easier than older women will in my experience -- I.E. they will lead you LEAD much easier. Also, they are much hotter (on average).

Cons: They can be naive about the world and they will typically have endless options for men if they are hot. This makes keeping them under wraps in the long haul trickier.