Should men pay for women: THE ANSWER!!!

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Yeah, I guess nobody ever taught you how to be a man.

Haha, there's a difference between what women want and what women say they want. A woman might say she doesn't mind going dutch, but inside she'll want you to be a man. You obviously don't care about either which is why you end up alone or with very insecure, unattractive women. Good luck though.
^^^YOU SIR ARE A TRICK!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already touched on this earlier but i thought I should add a very simple guideline for all men.

Basically you shouldn't pay more for sex (1st time) with a woman than you would with a hooker.

For example let's say your average hooker in your town charges $100 for sex. If you have to go through so many dates with a woman that you end up paying more than $100 before you even bed her then it ain't worth it.

Whether it be cost of movie tickets, dinner, gas money to go from your place to hers to pick her up and then back etc etc.

Mystery says it takes an average of 7 hours of time spent with a woman to bed her. You would have to spend $14 an hour to get to $100 in 7 hours.

It's a good guideline to have considering most women unless the high class types you don't have to be taking to 5 star restaurants. There's no reason you shouldn't bed a woman and spend a lot less than $100 on her and if you are spending that much it says something bad about your game.

Guys with good game get them to put out by the 4rd or 5th date I don't think spend more than $50.

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm taking this http://www.plentyoffish.com/member26449962.htm out for drinks tomorrow night.

I'm broke, maybe $10 left in the reservoir ‘til Thursday.

Anyhow, I figure I'll pay for…who knows, some of it - I'll be driving so I'll do a single pint on my tab, her, who knows..

My ideal situation would be taking an anti-AFC stance on tackling this whole bill deal @ the end of the date without excuses on my end.